GUILTY NY - Valerie Reyes, 24, found deceased, New Rochelle, 29 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He seemed to have quite a bit of hate in his heart at times and was very bitter after what I assume was a breakup with a different girl. I copied his entire twitter account and pasted into a word document, so have 457 pages for posterity's sake. ;)

Great idea of yours to copy and save all that information. I noticed he made his Twitter account private yesterday. Hopefully someone else has access to his Twitter account since I was hoping he was in custody.

rbbm

Do you mean the bf (ex?) ? Because I just caught a new post whilst creeping Twitter. Details of the funeral service. Seems inappropriate Imo that information should be shared under her families discretion.

I agree and believe it was Valerie in the ATM surveillance footage. Wondering if she was forced to make transactions? To appear she left of her own accord?

From a certain persons Twitter feed, he states that he is in Manhattan on January 31st. I took a screenshot in case it disappears.

Really good idea to have taken a screen shot of that! I didn't even think about doing that. I hope that LE does find something on his phone or ipad but I'm sure he was pretty careful about what he used them for. Maybe he also has a burner phone....who knows but my hinky meter is off the charts when it comes to the ex.
I want her murderer brought to justice and to pay for stealing her life.

He seemed to have quite a bit of hate in his heart at times and was very bitter after what I assume was a breakup with a different girl. I copied his entire twitter account and pasted into a word document, so have 457 pages for posterity's sake. ;)

Can you tell when he broke up with the other girl from his messages? And has he posted anything about VR before she went missing? (I’m thinking, “I have a new girl now” kinda thing). Thanks!

Can you tell when he broke up with the other girl from his messages? And has he posted anything about VR before she went missing? (I’m thinking, “I have a new girl now” kinda thing). Thanks!
I had been stalking his SM accounts for a bit. There was never ever any mention of Valerie or any pictures of the two of them on any of his accounts, which I always thought was a little strange.

I’m on my phone and not my computer so I can’t get quotes to insert correctly. I will state the following is what I believe what happened. Ex went to her home and convinced her to leave with him and off they went. They end up in Manhattan which I fully believe the ex planned to make sure Valerie was seen on the ATM video footage. After that time she was murdered. If seen certain things on his social media and it appears he has just gone poof! Either he is freaking out because people are calling some of his comments out. The specific comment that raised my suspicion was from a media news person reaching out to him and he shut her down. If your girlfriend is missing don’t you want all the media coverage possible? Of course you do...but not if you already know she is dead and you are the reason why. Catch my drift? If I’m wrong about him I’ll eat crow and apologize but I think people let a lot of stuff slip out on social media.
I thought he shut that reporter down after she was found not while she was missing.

Brilliant thought & deed Asheehy,
I read... somewhere (I have to try & find it) that he was dating Val for 2 years.
(I usually SS or note the source & link in my word doc notes or on scrap paper) But if it's late, I'm tired or my computer is overheating :mad: from soooo many tabs open & don't.... it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. There are way too many conflicting stories & sources. :confused:
*Side note.. I'm in Litchfield County and it just started snowing. :)

Rbbm
Ex-boyfriend of woman found in suitcase arrested
"The suspect is accused of fraudulently using Reyes' ATM card and police say they believe he was also involved in her death.

The New Rochelle Police Department is expected to release more information.

"We are confident that the pursuit of justice for Valerie will be successful and we continue to work with the family to provide closure to this tragedy," said Captain Robert Berry, Greenwich Police. "We are asking the public for any information they may possess concerning Valerie and/or her disappearance. Information may be left at the Greenwich Police Tip Line at (203) 622-3333 and email at Tips@greenwichct.org."

Her ex gave so many clues that he was the killer! Glad he decided to go on Twitter where I tore him a new one! I feel all creepy now considering I actually got in an arguement with the *sshole the other day! He really screwed up when he replied to someone with the news media that he didn't want to speak with them and share Valerie's case. I am so grateful that arrested him! Great job LE!!!! Also good job to all of us that just knew he killed Valerie. RIP Valerie.

I thought he shut that reporter down after she was found not while she was missing.

I'm not sure of when he shut the news media lady down but either way that was a HUGE mistake. People started slamming him right away for that comment. Glad he is in custody now.

I want to find out if that was Valerie on the ATM video. I'm pretty sure that it was but I want someone to confirm it. Does anyone know?

PLOT TWIST--different ex?

#BREAKING: #ValerieReyes suspect identified as Javier de Silva of Flushing, Queens. Citizen of Venezuela.
So is the same ex we've been aware of since the start? Is Javier his real name and he was going by a nickname?

ETA: Never mind. We've been able to confirm they are two different people.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back