OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cmon ... the heavy rains came the week of August 17 as TS Faye criscrossed Florida starting on the 18th. Assuming the body was placed sometime between June 15 and July 16 there really wasnt that much rainfall. If the first reports were August 11, 12, 13 then it shouldnt have had much water to deal with in searching .. maybe they just walked over it. Agreed that after August 17 with almost 11 inches of rain in two weeks that spot could have had higher water - but most likely if a body was dumped in June or early July the water most likely wasnt there.

How much time passed between the time that he saw the bag and the time when LE came to check out the tip? If he could see it, why couldn't they?

Hey Chilly, my friend! ((((()))))
Was just meant that finding more bones is good news. The LE missing a tip is bad news. But.. nevertheless... the remains have been found and they are doing their very best jobs out there. Oh wouldn't it be great if humans made no mistakes?? (nurse sighs)

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

No, he said 'Todd Black's' girlfriend....TB is the mouthpiece for the KC defense team. PR guy.

I think he's a person who knew KC maybe at one time and knew of the special spot?

Or a psychic?

But, no, no one involved I don't think.

Does anyone have a link to his name or face? I've been looking but can't find anything

It seems as if LE searched the retention pond back there early on. Does anyone remember that, or remember when that search would have been?

I guess he reported it first on August 11th and no one responded, so another call, and another. Since Hurricane Fay was August 15-16h (?) we can assumed the area filled with deep water and since it just receded 7-10 days before the find, he decided to go for a looky-look. He had a hunch and went to look.

Maybe he told his boss that he was "peeing" so he wouldn't lose his job for searching on county time.

There were 4 times when I had a "hunch" about a hiding spot or a body dump site. I never stopped to go look, or even called anyone because it was just a hunch. Each time I was travelling to or from work and just too dressed up to go tromping around in heels and a business suit. Each hunch WAS in fact correct, I would later learn.

When you travel the same route twice or more a day every day for years, you notice little things that are "out of place". This guy knew the area from his job as a meter reader, so he would notice something unusual.

You are so correct on that Dot. I even see things out of the corner of my eye, as bleary as I am in the mornings and evenings on work commutes, that are not the daily norm. My mind wakes up when that happens and says Huh? What was that?

Also, scattering, hate to say this, could have been from any previous searches and the ATV in addition to water and animals.

Gibby207- Yeah, I'm pretty sure meter reader's first name is Jer***** (pronounced as German) and as JWG already said, I also initally heard that the meter reader has the same last name as Zanny, but spelled with es instead of ez. JB must be jumping for joy right now. I don't doubt the meter reader is on the up and up, but all KC's defense needs is a tiny bit to wedge the door open...ugh.

This works well the prosecution. The area was already flooded or partially flooded, and as we saw, very overgrown. This man smelled something and called it in, no one could get to the area. Therefore, body was always there! (Hope this is not hundred times posted, having trouble here with server.)

Actually, two days ago FOX news showed video taken in August (the 5th as I recall) of this EXACT area. The reporter said the video was filmed no more than 25 to 30 feet from the area where the bag was found and there was NO water in that area in the video or according to the reporter who was there at the time.

Sounds to me like the meter reader was desperately trying to get LE out there before the storms hit. It wouldn't suprise me if he wasn't treated very badly on the 13th, and has been stewing about it and trying to figure out what to do ever since. I hope the media doesn't start accusing this man, who is probably someone very determined, stubborn, and doesn't tuck his tail and run away.

They already did Vicki -- one reporter asked on the scene if it was true that the meter reader was conducting his own 'Caylee' search on County time. Sheer garbage reporting.

All I can say, is that the defense is going to have a field day with this info!

Could this have been the Deputy that Cayce was dating and later got fired ??
Could he have played a part in this ?

I am awaiting in fear of that very thing. However, I think they are both OPD, not OCSO so there's hope.

Perhaps the police were short of manpower....But geez. As well as volunteer seachers, perhaps LE should work with volunteer tip-followupers. What was up with the deputy? On the possitive side, that does put the body there from early on. But, oh brother, to think they could have had her earlier. The defense will try to make hay.

BOMBSHELL! LE is comprised of human beings who sometimes make mistakes in hindsight. It's not like this case didn't keep them running 24/7. Easy to criticize. I hope the meter reader doesn't lose his job... or the officers who didn't give his tip enough attention. Just 3 more casualties in this case if that happens.

personally, I think AR angle would be akin to conspiracy theory (imhoo though). It is still a simple crime committed by a simple sociopath, dumped in a simple fashion and found in a simple fashion....by a concerned citizen. Too bad she wasn't found the first time he thought something was strange in those woods.

Hey Chilly, my friend! ((((()))))
Was just meant that finding more bones is good news. The LE missing a tip is bad news. But.. nevertheless... the remains have been found and they are doing their very best jobs out there. Oh wouldn't it be great if humans made no mistakes?? (nurse sighs)
Thank You :clap:

personally, I think AR angle would be akin to conspiracy theory (imhoo though). It is still a simple crime committed by a simple sociopath, dumped in a simple fashion and found in a simple fashion....by a concerned citizen. Too bad she wasn't found the first time he thought something was strange in those woods.

Post of the day.

also...I want to chime in as to the defense getting much out of this... In my opinion, in the long run and for what really matters, it is a big N. O.. Why? This guy will testify, the cop responding will testify, and all will be good and make as much sense as these things are likely to.

Bottom line will be the who did it, why, and how. Not the why did LE miss a tip or why did the meter reader keep looking in an area that concerned him.

moo as always

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back