OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BOMBSHELL! LE is comprised of human beings who sometimes make mistakes in hindsight. It's not like this case didn't keep them running 24/7. Easy to criticize. I hope the meter reader doesn't lose his job... or the officers who didn't give his tip enough attention. Just 3 more casualties in this case if that happens.

Of course the defense will exploit this and it will in the end turn out to be a tempest in a tea pot because Casey killed her daughter and the evidence is in the trunk of the car that was in her possession from the day she left to the day she dumped it.

But it's nice we are giving the server a work out lol....

LE has boats doesn't it they could have seached thay area with a flat bottom boat. Prabably were busy feilding all those useless claims and missed this one.

also...I want to chime in as to the defense getting much out of this... I my opinion, in the long run and for what really matters, it is a big N. O.. Why? This guy will testify, the cop responding will testify, and all will be good and make as much sense as these things are likely to.

Bottom line will be the who did it, why, and how. Not the why did LE miss a tip or why did the meter reader keep looking in an area that concerned him.

moo as always

Good point nursebeeme! Nothing much for defense to gain. All these witnesses keep piling in to show just what really happened, or when.

Hey Chilly, my friend! ((((()))))
Was just meant that finding more bones is good news. The LE missing a tip is bad news. But.. nevertheless... the remains have been found and they are doing their very best jobs out there. Oh wouldn't it be great if humans made no mistakes?? (nurse sighs)

Thanks, nurse. :wave: You said you found it interesting that the search area had been expanded and I wondered if that was telling you something that I was missing. I have to admire the dedication and work that is going into this search. I think they should attach Casey to a tree with a long chain and leave her there to search alone until all pieces of little Caylee are found.

I don't understand why the utility worked made up a story about having to relieve himself and accidentally finding the skull. Why not admit that he went searching for the body? What made him so certain the body was there? Why not search on his own time if he was so certain?

This is just too strange.

He may have made up the story of relieving himself because he was suppose to be working. He couldn't really tell his dispatch that he was using company time to search the area. It sounds as though he wasn't happy with LE's follow ups back in August (especially if he called them 3 days in a row) and what ever he smelled and/or saw back then was eating at him.

If i were a potential juror I would have a real problem knowing how this body was discovered considering who found it and what was reported by the same person 4 months prior. At a minimum I would want to know if this area was his regular route for reading meters

Just adds to the list of questions...

LE has boats doesn't it they could have seached thay area with a flat bottom boat. Prabably were busy feilding all those useless claims and missed this one.

It's a heavily wooded area. No room for boats.

Of course the defense will exploit this and it will in the end turn out to be a tempest in a tea pot because Casey killed her daughter and the evidence is in the trunk of the car that was in her possession from the day she left to the day she dumped it.

But it's nice we are giving the server a work out lol....

loveitloveitloveit! tempest in a teapot:
a tempest in a teapot (American) a situation where people get very angry or worried about something that is not important.

No, he said 'Todd Black's' girlfriend....TB is the mouthpiece for the KC defense team. PR guy.

This would be the same Todd Black that quit or was fired after he spouted that Caylee was dead, contrary to his teams game plan. He cannot seem to go away so I am assuming at this point that he is speaking on his own behalf. I have never heard anyone from the defense team say that TB was back in.

O/T Why do so many people on this board contunually refer to OSCO? They are a drug store chain which I believe to be totally unrelated to this case. If someone has evidence that OSCO is involved they should report it to OCSO. :blowkiss:

He may have made up the story of relieving himself because he was suppose to be working. He couldn't really tell his dispatch that he was using company time to search the area. It sounds as though he wasn't happy with LE's follow ups back in August (especially if he called them 3 days in a row) and what ever he smelled and/or saw back then was eating at him.

As more details come out, it sounds like that is exactly what happened. What a shocker it was though, when this news first broke :eek:

I can her the rant from the A's now about how LE wasn't doing their job, and Caylee could have been found four months ago, blah, blah blah.

They have been quiet for too long.

Exactly. And what's to say he wasn't actually relieving himself this time?

loveitloveitloveit! tempest in a teapot:
a tempest in a teapot (American) a situation where people get very angry or worried about something that is not important.

Thanks, Nurse...

I love it, love it, love it, too!!

Maybe it's like this ... meter reader was in the area on Aug 11 and saw one of the A's in the area and got suspicious. Called LE and they dismissed the claim seeing how much water was in the woods.

maybe it's like this ... Meter reader was in the area on aug 11 and saw one of the a's in the area and got suspicious. Called le and they dismissed the claim seeing how much water was in the woods.

interesting!

Originally Posted by DotsEyes
I guess he reported it first on August 11th and no one responded, so another call, and another. Since Hurricane Fay was August 15-16h (?) we can assumed the area filled with deep water and since it just receded 7-10 days before the find, he decided to go for a looky-look. He had a hunch and went to look.

Maybe he told his boss that he was "peeing" so he wouldn't lose his job for searching on county time.

There were 4 times when I had a "hunch" about a hiding spot or a body dump site. I never stopped to go look, or even called anyone because it was just a hunch. Each time I was travelling to or from work and just too dressed up to go tromping around in heels and a business suit. Each hunch WAS in fact correct, I would later learn.

When you travel the same route twice or more a day every day for years, you notice little things that are "out of place". This guy knew the area from his job as a meter reader, so he would notice something unusual.

You are so correct on that Dot. I even see things out of the corner of my eye, as bleary as I am in the mornings and evenings on work commutes, that are not the daily norm. My mind wakes up when that happens and says Huh? What was that?

Also, scattering, hate to say this, could have been from any previous searches and the ATV in addition to water and animals.

I am attempting to quote 2 people .. not sure if I am doing it right.

I totally agree .. I worked as a meter reader for 4 years. I did the same routes every month... I see a connection in the dates of this person reading a meter route.... Meter readers learn areas very well and can tell if something is amiss.....Yes he could most likely told his boss we was relieveing himself to avoid trouble....I don't think he has any connection other than being frustrated that this case has gone on so long.. esp since he called 3 days in a row.....

I do think the law enforcement officer who was fired has a connection here.....:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back