OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we certain of the meter reader's first name yet? I'm workin' on sumpin.... Could his first name start with a J? as in Jer*** ?

what is most interesting is that more skeletal remains were found outside of the perimeter they are already working.

I think he was smelling something in Aug and he knew it was something, lets not forget that this area is suppose to be a burial ground for pets. I feell sorry for him. He knew that he smelled something he probably just got up the nerve to go back there when the plants started to die back.

Agreed. he probably called in a weird smell back in August. One of the owners of a neighboring property also comented on a bad smell back there, and said he just assumed it was another dead animal. (why he would assume that when there was a missing 2 year old up the block is anybody's guess?)

I agree that LE dropped the ball on thoroughly searching locally, early on in the case. That should have been the concentrated area of all searches.

what is most interesting is that more skeletal remains were found outside of the perimeter they are already working.

Wouldn't that mean only that animals had scattered the remains further than originally thought?

This works well the prosecution. The area was already flooded or partially flooded, and as we saw, very overgrown. This man smelled something and called it in, no one could get to the area. Therefore, body was always there! (Hope this is not hundred times posted, having trouble here with server.)

Rainfall for this area week-by-week:

18-May 0.72
25-May 0.01
1-Jun 0.4
8-Jun 1.71
15-Jun 1.38
22-Jun 1.60
29-Jun 1.06
6-Jul 2.28
13-Jul 2.52
20-Jul 0.40
27-Jul 0.76
3-Aug 0.51
10-Aug 0.30
17-Aug 8.53
24-Aug 3.49
31-Aug 0.00
7-Sep 0.69
14-Sep 0.96
21-Sep 0.98
28-Sep 0.02
5-Oct 4.09
12-Oct 0.00
19-Oct 0.71
26-Oct 0.01
2-Nov 0.03
9-Nov 0.05
16-Nov 0.00
23-Nov 0.02
30-Nov 0.79
7-Dec 0.58
14-Dec 0.02

Don't know how well that particular area drains, but it seems plausible that is could have had standing water when KC dumped the body, then got even more rain. May have been pretty wet when the August tip was called in. Will be interesting to know what the tip was, if it was anything other than "I think this is the spot."

Waiting for server to free up, I saw crime scene photos on local6 and the place looks very overgrown / dense and is still wet, but no standing water.

Fox Live just said that the utility worker reported a grey bag in the woods in August. LE did not find it.

at least LE were the ones to out this... versus Baez. We also do not yet know what tip was given, what the officer did, etc. Perhaps the tipster found something inconclusive the first time (animal bones, etc).

Yes but still doesn't look good for LE .

NurseB I'm guessing the Meter reader could smell the decomp , I'm suprised the responding Officer did not .

Fox guy reported that the first 2 call-in tips went to CrimeLine (?) and didn't get deputy response or action. The tipster persisted with a third call that got some action, it seems. I guess a lot depends on what the original tips were and whether, after investigation, the tipster was told it was nothing. I hope he didn't touch anything the first time. They did say or clarify he is not a suspect, but a concerned citizen. Maybe he was back in the neighborhood 4 months later and wanted to look again. Strangest case ever.

What? Why didn't they have him come out and lead them to it?

Who knows? :confused: I've heard that he reported a bag, but I've also heard he reported a strange smell and something "not right" in the woods. I just want to see the police reports.

Just logged on so haven't read the comments but my initial reaction is -- this was this meter guy's territory so yeah he was around. And maybe searching on company time. And called in tips along with a million other people. And searched around like a million other people in Orlando too. And LE didn't do such a great job of checking it out or whatever.

GEE, LE WAS BUSY CHASING DOWN KC'S BILLION LIES AND THOSE OF HER FAMILY. LE around the country every day makes these kinds of mistakes! How many Forensic Files have you seen where tips are ignored??? Hundreds!

The defense might try to make hay but at the end of the day, if the body is Caylees which I'm sure it is -- that's the most important thing.

The meter reader didn't know KC, FGS. Or my name isn't JennyB! Uh, wait... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back