OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friends, friends, friends....

I have strong personal opinions about our current and future political situation; however, I am not willing to risk alienating my friends by posting those beliefs. There have been two many harsh remarks made, imo, on this forum and others.

Do any of you think you are changing anyone's opinion by posting these things? I don't - this is a free country and we are all entitled to our thoughts and we are entitled to openly express them; however, is it worth losing your friends?

I don't believe it is and that's why I will not talk politics on these sites. I value all of you too much and the quickest way to lose a good friend is to argue about politics or religion. Anything further I have to say regarding politics will be in the voting booth.

Boots~
Cheers to you!!! I feel the same way. I could not have said it any better. Thank-you for your post.

Hugs to you~
Flossie

Friends, friends, friends....

I have strong personal opinions about our current and future political situation; however, I am not willing to risk alienating my friends by posting those beliefs. There have been two many harsh remarks made, imo, on this forum and others.

Do any of you think you are changing anyone's opinion by posting these things? I don't - this is a free country and we are all entitled to our thoughts and we are entitled to openly express them; however, is it worth losing your friends?

I don't believe it is and that's why I will not talk politics on these sites. I value all of you too much and the quickest way to lose a good friend is to argue about politics or religion.

Anything further I have to say regarding politics will be in the voting booth.
Boots -- You're right. I sincerely appologize to everyone. I should never have brought up this topic. I was only expressing what has been weighing heavily on my mind. I should have realized this is a very controversial subject. Please excuse me and ignore my posts. Thanks!

Gertie

Boots -- You're right. I sincerely appologize to everyone. I should never have brought up this topic. I was only expressing what has been weighing heavily on my mind. I should have realized this is a very controversial subject. Please excuse me and ignore my posts. Thanks!

Gertie

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:thumb: :smoochiesmilie: :grouphug:

Flossie

I agree Boots ...Good post.
The reason I took up for Gerti is that sometimes you just need to vent or maybe it was layed on her heart to speak her mind. I think that is ok, just because I don't choose to speak my views out loud I would not want to step on Gerti or any other American that wants to state their view in a friendly manner. That is what upsets me more than anything when people lose their manners & really get upset. I am thankful to be born a woman in the United States of America where we do have these freedoms. I just think people need to play nice and for some reason Religon & Politics strike at the very nerve of most. I guess thats why my Daddy's advice makes since ..Never discuss Religon & Poltics with your friends ..LOL

I LUV YOU GUYS

I deleted my post as well, because I don't want to lose my friends! We may not agree on everything, but we still have this common bond that pulls us together.

Thanks Boots!

I deleted my post as well, because I don't want to lose my friends! We may not agree on everything, but we still have this common bond that pulls us together.

Thanks Boots!

Love you CC!
:blowkiss:

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have been here so was wondering if anyone has heard of any new news about these two beautiful girls?

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have been here so was wondering if anyone has heard of any new news about these two beautiful girls?

Hello, there Adielphia...

Sure is good to hear from you. No new news...nothing! Hopefully, it is still a very active investigation and something will break soon..

1halloween-gifs8.gif
TRICK OR TREAT !!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE & FUN NIGHT.....

Hello all, I, too, have been away for a while, Hubby was very sick and in the hospital. I tried following the progress of this but my heart wasn't in it. But....I'm back! and hubby is much better. I've missed talking to you all. Thank you all for the heart felt good wishes of hope in my despare.

Sooner Fan, I'm so glad your husband is better! :blowkiss:

Hi SoonerFan!! good to see u and everyone else.
the weather is finally getting cold here leaves dropped off the trees. I guess it's that time of year because when i was in the grocery store yesterday they were playing Christmas music.!:eek: I know, i know, they have had the Christmas tree's out at walmart for a month now but still..............

Happy thanksgiving and love to all my friends!! Justice is coming soon. :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hi SoonerFan!! good to see u and everyone else.
the weather is finally getting cold here leaves dropped off the trees. I guess it's that time of year because when i was in the grocery store yesterday they were playing Christmas music.!:eek: I know, i know, they have had the Christmas tree's out at walmart for a month now but still..............
It was 40 degrees here today (Quakerstown,Pa) but temps dropping fast and expecting sleet and snow. Good thing we have no time limit getting home as the mountains in WV are insanely unsafe. At least we have 4 wheel drive lexus....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back