Off Topic/Chit Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all might view the NC/BC case in different ways...but we all agree on the love of our animals. :grouphug:

Our animals are angels in fur suits!

1zw2e7t.jpg

1zw2e7t.jpg

That looks just like my Golden that died a few years ago in the middle of the night. She had just turned 9. She used to lay with her back legs like that all of the time. She was a light golden as well. Her fur was so freaking thick that I would shave her in the summer time.

1zw2e7t.jpg
A beautiful dog! Sweet too :dance:

Look at her back legs...is she relaxed or what??
Our terrior mix sleeps on her back with all 4's up in the air...I have never seen such before we got her.
Our collie won't consider rolling on her back, scared to death to do it. She panics.

What companions they are!

Jilly,

He is adorable! He looks so proud, now he needs a date since he is dressed up.:crazy:

Amazing we can get our animals to take better pictures than our kids sometimes. I guess it is because they don't worry what their hair looks like, or if the makeup is just right, or their smile is a little off, etc.

Wish I hadn't seen the adorable pet photos. I want every dog and cat I see. I can have only one pet. She will probably outlive me at this rate. When I feel like humankind is disgusting and I've had enough, there's nothing like pet adoration. (My pet adoring ME.) Nothing like burying my face in fluffy, warm fur.

Gosh, where to start, where to start... I cannot believe this is not front page news in Mexico... has put me a wee bit behind!!!

Say what, JMFLU??:waitasec:

Oh... sorry to confuse you... I was in Mexico, and I called home to check on my mother, and she informed me that BC had been arrested.

(I felt a little cut off from information as apparently the Mexican newspapers do not think this revelation as important as we do!!)

I'm having problems with this site. When I try to go to User Control Panel, a message arises saying that I don't have permission to access it. I tried to go to Members List, just to see if I could get into that. No go. I have not posted anything to be banned for, nor have I done anything against WS rules, 'cause I've only been on this week as new user.

I tried to email WS's contact info. The message would not send. What the dickens is up? I can still post, obviously.

I have had that message come up on me a few times too. I just thought the sight was busy.

I see. I wondered what you meant. You missed the big one! (BC's arrest, gosh darn it).

Hey all, the local news shows NC author Kay Gibbons on TV...no, not a new novel that she has written, but a drug charge. Her photo is totally unrecognizable from her "normal" photos. God, what being bi-polar and being out of control can do to someone. I've followed her through raising her children, several husbands, novels and now this. How sad. Anyone else see this? I remember her novel "Ellen Foster", and others. Wonder what Reynolds Price or Lee Smith would know? Gonna find out.

ETA: I will contact Reynolds Price's brother. He will know about K.Gibbons. I believe it was a problem with oxycodone use.

The Yellow Lab is Tanna. The otehr is a lab-rat named Bizzi. My baby girls!!!

100_1064.jpg

After cringing at the thought of leaving work in the rain and going and standing outdoors for hours waiting to get into my local elementary school to vote, I was just advised my SO got in and out within 10 minutes just now... NO LINES!!! Woohoo!!

Attached is my great boy Joe. I longed for one of these dogs for 4 years and had to wait until I retired from the Air Force first so one wouldn't be in a crate all day.

I just retired (1 Oct). I actually got him in Feb 08 and my oldest daughter watched him during the day :)

The breeder has TWENTY-THREE more available now!!! Meant to have 10 or so and two of the others "got together".

www.naviopwd.com

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 76
Awwwwww.

And Jilly I LOVE your kitty! He's a regal gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech