Off Topic/Chit Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the plus sign is put there by the WS software to indicate the person is on your 'friends' list. It's the list that appears on the right side of the screen when someone clicks on your username. I think that's what it indicates cause I see it next to the names of the folks who are on my friends list.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Thanks so much... I would have never guessed!

BTW, on another O/T note, JA Young is now off the hook for doing my yard work--I have just hired a guy who is going to come with a crew and make my yard front & back look 100% better. I do still have questions about the case, however, so there is still THAT, and I highly doubt the landscaping guys will be able to answer my detailed questions about the NC murder case.

BTW, on another O/T note, JA Young is now off the hook for doing my yard work--I have just hired a guy who is going to come with a crew and make my yard front & back look 100% better. I do still have questions about the case, however, so there is still THAT, and I highly doubt the landscaping guys will be able to answer my questions about the NC murder case.

Why didn't you hold out??!

Why didn't you hold out??!
If you saw my yard you'd understand. Besides he can still walk the dog as well as bring me up-to-date on the investigation. It's all good! :wink:

Oh NO! Without sound it will not be funny at all... :frown:

I watched it, SG, but I didn't HEAR it. Since you are no longer in need of yard services, maybe you can send J. Young over my way to repair computer speakers. :)

Seriously, I need to get um fixed.

red :blowkiss: just go buy a cheap set at Best Buy.....that's what I did.....LOL. No J. Young at the house :eek:

Sorry for getting the other thread locked.....it's prolly my fault .

red :blowkiss: just go buy a cheap set at Best Buy.....that's what I did.....LOL. No J. Young at the house :eek:

Sorry for getting the other thread locked.....it's prolly my fault .

LOVE the lips!!!!!!!!!1:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks
oq9lxs.jpg

A little financial markets humor...

More bad news in the banking sector:

I've just read that uncertainty has now hit the Japanese banking sector.

In the last 7 days, The Origami Bank has folded.

Sumo Bank has gone belly up.

Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks.

Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank, where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::applause: :applause:

Don't forget there is someone who is having a birthday tomorrow. Hopefully the last cake he gets, because prison I doubt recognizes anyones B-day. I guess mommy dearest will have to bake the cake and celebrate it alone with sonny boy....now that Nancy is DEAD!

But again Nancy didn't get to celebrate hers with family and friends this last time.

You keep up on everything!

BTW, this Sunday 10/12 is supposed to be the granite bench dedication for Nancy, if it's still scheduled.

And the next day is the hearing.

BTW, SG, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those were all great!

Don't forget there is someone who is having a birthday tomorrow. Hopefully the last cake he gets, because prison I doubt recognizes anyones B-day. I guess mommy dearest will have to bake the cake and celebrate it alone with sonny boy....now that Nancy is DEAD!

But again Nancy didn't get to celebrate hers with family and friends this last time.
(Sung to the tune of...well..."happy birthday")

"Happy birthday to youuuuuu....
You're going to the zooooooooo...
You're gonna feeeeeeel like a mon-key...
and live like one, toooooooo!"............:behindbar

:wave:Hey ya'll

Been reading the threads, watching the dep videos........put it this way........I still don't think he's innocent ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member