Official Documents To Be Released Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More from Set 3, Ricardo interview:

During their relationship (August 07-April 08) Ricardo and Casey would go out without Caylee, she would tell him that Caylee was either with her parents, or Zani.

On returning from Puerto Rico with Amy:

Car wouldn't hold all three of them (Amy, Ricardo, JP) who went on the trip, when Casey was to come and pick them up. So Casey picked up Amy, and Amy dropped Casey back off at Tony's, and then Amy went back to the airport and picked up Ricardo and JP.

Amy then discovered that CAsey had stolen the checks from her, and she, JP, Ricardo talked about it.

I am only on the first document but I saw something really strange.

Harry Garcia, from the sawgrass, said he filled out the guest card.
The way he wrote the name Zenadia Gonzales looks excatly like the way the real ZG printed her name on the sworn statement. Doesn't mean a lot, but Garcia distinctly says in his statement that he remembers filling out the card for her. Maybe he is mistaken. (if he is, what else is he mistaken about)

Then after those cards and statements ZG writes on saying she doesn't know them is a completely different handwriting. Maybe LE wrote that for her and then she signed? (just one the photos)

The only reason I question this is because its so odd that Casey came up with this womans name at these particular apts.

Throughout this whole thing, I've felt that Cindy and George did tamper with evidence. I think the fact that the grandparents searched the backyard prior to the police is BIG too.

It also shows that the grandparents initially considered that Caylee might be deceased.

The police search of the backyard was on the 18th, between the 15th and 18th I would probably check the yard too considering all the evidence. Of course I would turn over anything I found, but I might have looked for my granddaughter all things considered.

Releasing these documents at this time is probably a move to counter the defense assertion that Casey gave Caylee to a friend, she's alive, and they're looking for her.

It was my understanding that the Orlando Sentinel requested these records, and that's why they were released. Is that not correct?

Casey told LE that she has several other friends that Live at Sawgrass ....

In my opinion This explains how she new "A" ZG had looked at an apt on the 17th

Also, in the police interview with Casey on July 16, while they were at Universal where she'd led them on her wild goose chase, she says that Zenaida had moved to Sawgrass "with the two girls that are referenced in the pages." There are two girls names written on that visitor card. So how had Casey seen that card before she'd even finished leading the detectives around?
Interview July 16, pg 79, lines 5-7

If you know someone who works there, you could pull the guest services card and come up with a name, ZG is what came up (IMO).

Can someone who's read this expound?

Cindy washed a KNIFE? A KNIFE found in the smelly car????? Was this before the cops were there also? Any other details?

that's all there is at the moment, it is included in the list of items taken from the car... most had been taken into the house, doesn't say anything else other than it is a household knife, Cindy said it didn't appear to be used but she washed it.

I always wonder if Casey's statements to the police were somewhat true but that she was making them put together the puzzle: I.E. the specific spelling of Zanny's name- could it be a way to throw off LE? The Sawgrass Apts- had other friends there but just pointed to a diff apartment? Bringing LE to the house of ZG's mother, but was really a senior living facility across from Ricardo's house? .... anyone else going in the same direction?

I'm thinking that Casey's entire life has been one lie after another....jmo

Also, in the police interview with Casey on July 16, while they were at Universal where she'd led them on her wild goose chase, she says that Zenaida had moved to Sawgrass "with the two girls that are referenced in the pages." There are two girls names written on that visitor card. So how had Casey seen that card before she'd even finished leading the detectives around?
Interview July 16, pg 79, lines 5-7

ZG looked at the apt on JUNE 17th not July 17th

I'm downloading the third pdf file. Anyone know who Ryan Pasley is? Captain Yuri Mellich is interviewing him via phone.

Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard *advertiser censored*" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Excerpt from newly released records: Ridgeway is a tow truck driver for Johnson’s wrecker out of … On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway (sic) was on duty and was dispatched to 7501 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial) to tow a car. On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway arrived at 7501 East Colonial Drive…Mr. Ridgeway recalled the white Pontiac was parked next to the dumpster. The white Pontiac was parked with the front of the car towards the curb. Mr. Ridgeway hooked up the white Pontiac and towed the car away…Mr. Ridgeway did not notice any damage to the car, and did not smell any odors coming from the car. Mr. Ridgeway recalled having a cold on June 30, 2008, and could not smell anything.

I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work. First I have heard of this info.

:eek: omg - does anyone else find it disturbing that on the day she wrote the "diary of days" myspace poem - July 7 - her "currently watching" at the bottom is American Psycho?? That just freaked me out, given the date and what she's writing about! from one classic sociopath to another ... :eek:

Correction:

"He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated."

that's all there is at the moment, it is included in the list of items taken from the car... most had been taken into the house, doesn't say anything else other than it is a household knife, Cindy said it didn't appear to be used but she washed it.

Interesting...thank you!

Quick Notes From Ryan P's Interview With Capt. Mellich:

Casey refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy Anthony called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning Casey was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated Casey told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately a Hispanic name", he stated.

Casey never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

Casey told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about Casey telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from Casey was NOT true.
Casey would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy Anthony called him & told him not to talk to Casey anymore because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to Casey as a Sociopath.

Casey borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

Casey mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, Casey's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to Casey as being "kinda a hard *advertiser censored*" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Thank you for this~alot good info here. Even Casey's friends know she's a pathologial LIAR.

If the grandparents admit to searching the backyard before investigators did, washed some of Casey's clothes and a knife from the decomp car, and moved the pool ladder/replanted shrubs, AND.....

Then I say they should face obstruction charges and be sentenced right along with dear daughter!

Didn't the Ramsay's ALSO tamper with the crime scene by being allowed to search for JonBenet?!

I've got to say that reading Ryan talking about the whole thing with Casey and him saying "everything...for the last decade has been a lie" (p 17 of pt 3 thanks to gigi) is really heartbreaking seeing him come to this realization that here he thought he was helping her lending her money (even though he was suspicious) and here he thought they were on the same page with the no drugs thing, etc., and basically seeing NOTHING was true. And couldn't help but laugh about him saying he'd be a horrible witness for the defense on Casey's character. Man...all these other people who got wrapped up in Casey's nonsense...it's unbelievable reading all this.

Wow, and it dawning on him p 19 pt 3 that many of the scenarios that went through his head scared him b/c then that meant that Cindy (or probably George) would have had to be involved.

Just a thought here, remember Cindy getting alot of photo copies made prior to Casey Release, Could the stack of papers be these?
I find this strange.

If the grandparents admit to searching the backyard before investigators did, washed some of Casey's clothes and a knife from the decomp car, and moved the pool ladder/replanted shrubs, AND.....

Then I say they should face obstruction charges and be sentenced right along with dear daughter!

And they can't claim they were clueless if Cindy herself called Ryan & told him that Casey is a sociopath.

I guess Casey is the world's first Sociopathic Hero Mother of the Year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back