Official Documents To Be Released Today

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No way! I didn't read that, not yet anyways. I did see where the detective said the items Cindy gave him that she got out of the car had the same smell Cindy told him about.
Yes......I hope Baez understands how damaging that is

We know have 4 people & 2 Cadaver dogs that smelled the decomp

Ah, so TonE says the third time he saw Caylee was at the pool on June 2nd. And that he can't remember the last time he saw her. The media made it sound like that was the last time he saw her, but it wasn't.

ETA: However, in what appears to be a second interview with TonE, he says that he did last see Caylee on June 2nd, and provided a pic from his cell phone.

They want remains, or hope against all odds, a live child, even though I don't think they believe that is possible. That's what they're holding out for. They want closure for the GP's and for Lee and for the public. I may be crazy but i honestly think if LE has nothing else besides the 911 calls, her jail-house phone calls and converstions, her statements and the taped convo's she had with police, they could still get her for at least 2nd degree murder, maybe even 1st. Her behaviour is so outrageous, so unhelpful, so obstructive. It's circumstantial but the way she's acted is going to be a big, big problem for her defense. HUGE. ENORMOUS. It may take a while, but LE is not going to stop with her. They are going to keep coming. They're holding back hoping for Caylee in some shape or form, but if Caylee doesn't turns up within a certain period of time, they'll take her mom to trial with what they've got right now. And I think she's screwing herself because I think this probably was some kind of accident, but by the time she's done, she could have sent herself down the river forever.

ITA.

That's why I think LE will hold out for as long as possible BEFORE hitting her with the new warrant.... so Caylee can have a proper burial.

I didn't read ALL the released info yet but when all these people get on the stand, I just can't see a jury buying that they ALL have a motive to lie about Casey.

The defense's claims are just a breath away from being as nonsensical as 'aliens kidnapped Caylee.'

Between what we've heard so far from Cindy, George (even Lee), Baez & NOW the bounty hunter..... I think the jury is going to think the defense gave up on reality & officially entered The Twilight Zone.

I just don't know how much more I can read of this....... How is anyone supposed to decipher the truth ???? Is it all a matter of what we WANT to believe?

I can only tell you what I'm doing. If it comes out of Casey's mouth, I know it's a lie. lol.

I'm only halfway through the second set of docs and am already befuddled and crosseyed.

Jesus, Just got done reading all 153 pages of the first doc, and there is NO DOUBT in my mind that she is guilty.

And not from any evidence that they have - by her own words. The interview at Universal is telling. Same as the 911 call and her first call home from jail.

She's going to be convicted by her own words. She even admits to lying for no good reason.

My speculation:
I think that she is NOT lying about one thing - "I have absolutely no idea where she is" because she put her in the dumpster at Sawgrass and is C now in some landfill that she has no idea where it is.
She found a thrown-away "follow-up" paper at the dumpster with the name Zenaida Gonzalez on it, thrown away because the phone number was not good, and pulled her into this. The apt. # may have been on the paper, or she may have known about it from checking out the model below.

Believe it was Tara.

Going through the first download, 153 pages!!! some of them are doubled though for some reason... 2 copies of arrest affidavit, for example.

That's it! Tara........thanks!

Ricardo: "Everything I thought I knew about this girl was not the truth...So I feel like the person we're talking about now and the person I knew before are two different people. I don't really feel like I knew her...I really don't know what to think" (pg 45 pt 3 or p 195 hand-numbered)

Then he expounds on all the mistruths...

All of these friends just seem dumbstruck and stunned that nothing they knew was true.

Soooo ... which was it ... Jenny? Kristen? or Krista? I can see how confusing/forgetting similar names but throwing the Jenny in there raises the BS flag a bit ... I'm just skeptical about the whole "babysitter" theory period.

Thanks for posting that Muzikman :)

Could "Jenny" be Zenny? As in Zanaida/

Ahhhhh, so page 54, Amy says Casey told her she could move in with her when she took over the payments on her mom's home.

Well that solves the puzzle on the haven't been living there in 9 days, drama myspace post. Casey was talking about her parents house.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290449.pdf

Yes......I hope Baez understands how damaging that is

We know have 4 people & 2 Cadaver dogs that smelled the decomp

I think it's pretty understandable now why Baez would try to RUSH LE to file charges as soon as possible.... I think Casey's ONLY chance is if they can't find the body before the trial AND they can convince one person on the jury that little green aliens kidnapped Caylee.

I feel better now about LE not making any statements about the dna results & claiming they're still treating it like a missing child case.

After reading most of the documents I am surprised that some of the first impressions I had when the case first started are being confirmed in these documents.
There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee. None at all, I am not sure if it were accidental or she just went off in a rage.
A lot of damaging psychological read between the lines stuff.
Lots of family dysfunction. LOTS and LOTS of covering up.
Poor little Caylee!!!! Where can she be.
After reading the documents I cannot believe that BH thinks any of these "friends" took that kid. It's just not a fact. IMHO

I know this has been posted before but I wanted to say that I agree. In reading the documents, the way the Cindy Anthony so casually refers to ZG as "Zanie" is disturbing.

I am so glad I have a refrigerator full of leftovers, DH has a meeting and oldest is working. Now if the darn phone would quit ringing....

Me too.............leftovers and hubby occupied watching something on TV. I'm in good shape for tonight...........:)

Whew! Made it through the second set of documents...and I am in need of a break at this point...so I am watching NG.
Did anyone notice that where they redacted the SS numbers...you can still read it as plain as day? Oops!

I have found MANY interesting things in the docs so far.

One was no keys were with the car. Guess that settles that issue.

Going back to watch NG now...more later.

ETA: I am so proud of my Yuri!! He has been working so hard!! Hahahaha~

I know this has been posted before but I wanted to say that I agree. In reading the documents, the way the Cindy Anthony so casually refers to ZG as "Zanie" is disturbing.
I know - when it has been pretty much determined that there is & never was a Zany..

And didn't Caylee talk about her "Puppy" all the time?

My speculation:
I think that she is NOT lying about one thing - "I have absolutely no idea where she is" because she put her in the dumpster at Sawgrass and is C now in some landfill that she has no idea where it is.
She found a thrown-away "follow-up" paper at the dumpster with the name Zenaida Gonzalez on it, thrown away because the phone number was not good, and pulled her into this. The apt. # may have been on the paper, or she may have known about it from checking out the model below.

Interesting theory! I'm buying it.

I also always believe she was being 'truthful' when she said she doesn't know where she is. She was too darned annoyed that people kept asking & asking & asking.

Knowing Casey she WOULD throw Caylee in a dumpster figuring if she had to take a lie detector test she could pass on the question "Do you know where your daughter is?"

Another possibility is some body of water where either the current would move the body OR an alligator would make off with the body..... anything so Casey could calim she doesn't know where to find her.

But we DO know she once said, 'She's close.'

I wonder if the bounty hunter is reading these documents or is he still getting all his info from Baez & the Anthony family? :rolleyes:

After reading most of the documents I am surprised that some of the first impressions I had when the case first started are being confirmed in these documents.
There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed Caylee. None at all, I am not sure if it were accidental or she just went off in a rage.
A lot of damaging psychological read between the lines stuff.
Lots of family dysfunction. LOTS and LOTS of covering up.
Poor little Caylee!!!! Where can she be.
After reading the documents I cannot believe that BH thinks any of these "friends" took that kid. It's just not a fact. IMHO

I wonder if LP and his crew have read these documents yet? If they have not I'm not so sure they'd be sticking by their current theory.

I really hope this opens their eyes. There is a childs missing body out there, gosh this makes me raaggggeee. Even animals don't get this kind of treatment.

Whew! Made it through the second set of documents...and I am in need of a break at this point...so I am watching NG.

Did anyone notice that where they redacted the SS numbers...you can still read it as plain as day? Oops!

I have found MANY interesting things in the docs so far.

One was no keys were with the car. Guess that settles that issue.

Going back to watch NG now...more later.

Me too SS. Me, too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery
Back