Official Documents To Be Released Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that Amy says Casey doesn't get drunk easily and in all their drinking and time together she's only seen her real drunk two or three times. That probably decreases the odds of her having done something accidentally while drunk.

A knife! :eek: I haven't gotten that far in reading.............does it say what kind of knife......how big?

my impression was that it was like a butter knife. Cindy said it looked like it had been washed

Interesting that Amy says Casey doesn't get drunk easily and in all their drinking and time together she's only seen her real drunk two or three times. That probably decreases the odds of her having done something accidentally while drunk.

Tony said the same thing.... she wasn't fall down drunk.

Tony said the same thing.... she wasn't fall down drunk.

my daughter, who is not really a drinker had her two kids taken away from her (thank god!) she smoked pot sometimes, and did prescription drugs sometimes, she was not what anyone would call a drinker or a drug user. But when she did do these things, her kids were in danger= because you never drink alone or do drugs alone= prescription drug use is on the rise and she would make poor decesions when using.

Also interesting to note that Caseys behavior and lies got worse after being pregnant, same with my daughter- it was like her hormones were all out of wack and she just could not help herself, she was living in her own little world.

So many things in this are damning...

Did anyone notice that in Lee's statements he didn't say she said... he said she CLAIMED which to me showed that wasn't convinced she was being truthful either.

As for the hispanic dislike reported about Cindy... I'm guessing that Caylee's dad was not white and that's why it is such a secret.

He's on NG spouting the same insane crap....

a friend took Caylee.

I just cannot bear to watch LP anymore..... he's NOT there to find Caylee, he's only there to defend the lying sociopath, Casey.

I really don't even think he would tell LE if he found out any info that might hurt Casey. :furious::furious:

I completely agree. It's obvious that Baez somehow put them up to this newest publicity stunt. This is all for her defense, trying to sway the publics opinion for reasonable doubt. People are buying it too, very sad.

OMG GREAT CATCH TB!!!! You are so right!! Cindy being so prejudice would certainly explain the use of a hispanic name by Casey~:eek:
and do you really think cindy would allow her grandaughter to be watched for a year plus by a hispanic person?

So many things in this are damning...

Did anyone notice that in Lee's statements he didn't say she said... he said she CLAIMED which to me showed that wasn't convinced she was being truthful either.

As for the hispanic dislike reported about Cindy... I'm guessing that Caylee's dad was not white and that's why it is such a secret.

I doubt Casey even knows who the father is, the whole he died is just a made up story

Page 141, first set of PDF's

Q-Favrotie places to go. Ah,I guess Universal's one of 'em?

A- Well as a theatrical thing yes.

Q-Right

A- But she LIKED Jay Blanchard Park. Going to Lake Underhill and walking around the lake.

Q- Where about in the park did she like the best?

A- The playgrounds

Q- Yeah

A- She LIKED to just attempt to run around Lake Underhill. She LIKED to go and walk big trail at Jay Blanchard Park.

Q-Yeah, that's a big trail

A- She LOVED that. Oh yeah.

In all the questioning LE asked her WHY did they not ask her "why did you drop off your daughter with a "babysitter" if you had NO JOB ???"

In all the questioning LE asked her WHY did they not ask her "why did you drop off your daughter with a "babysitter" if you had NO JOB ???"

Looks like THAT would have been the 64 million dollar question, doesn't it???!!!

I have read part 1 and part 2. I have a headache. I don't know if I can do part 3.

Anyone that does not think LE is investigating this case is wrong IMO.

Page 141, first set of PDF's

Q-Favrotie places to go. Ah,I guess Universal's one of 'em?

A- Well as a theatrical thing yes.

Q-Right

A- But she LIKED Jay Blanchard Park. Going to Lake Underhill and walking around the lake.
Yes, I noticed that right away. With her also mentioning it to Lee...it is still a place I would like searched by TES.

I have read part 1 and part 2. I have a headache. I don't know if I can do part 3.

Anyone that does not think LE is investigating this case is wrong IMO.
It certainly does look like they are doing a very good job to me, too. Go Yuri!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back