Official Documents To Be Released Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I made notes, anyone notice the pic with great Gps put on computer 6/17 at 3:31? on the video it says pic taken 5/31/08

ZG lives in a hotel?

It had been reported she said she went to Tony's because she felt safe but in police report she states "she felt at home"

George cheating? Her and Amy were going to take over ayments of the Anthony house?

No employement since 1st quarter of 2006?

Where does it mention the knife? The grandparents moving the stuff in the backyard etc? I must have just overlooked it completely somewhere! Ack!

I have read part 1 and part 2. I have a headache. I don't know if I can do part 3.

Anyone that does not think LE is investigating this case is wrong IMO.

I agree...and after reading part three with Brian, Kio, Ricardo, and Amy (though the first two names have never been suggested to have been involved) I think anyone who thinks Ricardo and Amy have any involvement or knowledge at all would think otherwise after reading that.

They ALL seem utterly stunned at this whole fictitious version of Casey that they knew. It's like by the time they get 2/3s of the way through the interview they're all at a loss because they answer things but then keep saying something like, "well now we know that's not true" or "obviously that wasn't true" until they all sort of conclude with "everything I knew was a lie" or some variation of that.

Looks like THAT would have been the 64 million dollar question, doesn't it???!!!

Even Leonard Padilla needs to think about that one ? Why or where was she going that she needed to have somebody watch Caylee ????

Any answers ??

If I ever saw a case for the insanity defense.............. Baez has to be working on that angle now. BUT, does Casey's twisted and demented personality meet those standards (for legal insanity?) She is certainly insane.

If I ever saw a case for the insanity defense.............. Baez has to be working on that angle now. BUT, does Casey's twisted and demented personality meet those standards (for legal insanity?) She is certainly insane.

In my very uneducated opinion. But according to profilers and shrinks that have writen about Casey, she's a narcissistic sociopath. That's a personality disorder. There is no criminal defense for being a rotten evil person.

Correct, Suzi. There is also a cover up...which would say that she knew right from wrong here which is key in an Insanity Defense.

Page 141, first set of PDF's

Q-Favrotie places to go. Ah,I guess Universal's one of 'em?

A- Well as a theatrical thing yes.

Q-Right

A- But she LIKED Jay Blanchard Park. Going to Lake Underhill and walking around the lake.

Q- Where about in the park did she like the best?

A- The playgrounds

Q- Yeah

A- She LIKED to just attempt to run around Lake Underhill. She LIKED to go and walk big trail at Jay Blanchard Park.

Q-Yeah, that's a big trail

A- She LOVED that. Oh yeah.

Past tense...........I have a sick feeling in my stomache after reading all of this

my daughter, who is not really a drinker had her two kids taken away from her (thank god!) she smoked pot sometimes, and did prescription drugs sometimes, she was not what anyone would call a drinker or a drug user. But when she did do these things, her kids were in danger= because you never drink alone or do drugs alone= prescription drug use is on the rise and she would make poor decesions when using.

Also interesting to note that Caseys behavior and lies got worse after being pregnant, same with my daughter- it was like her hormones were all out of wack and she just could not help herself, she was living in her own little world.

I know what you're saying & they're good points.

Though... some people DO abuse drugs or alcohol when they're alone & prefer to get high when they're alone.

The defense is stuck between a rock & a hard place.... claim Casey was NOT a blackout drinker or claim she WAS. Neither will help Casey much. lol

I think it's pretty understandable now why Baez would try to RUSH LE to file charges as soon as possible.... I think Casey's ONLY chance is if they can't find the body before the trial AND they can convince one person on the jury that little green aliens kidnapped Caylee.

I feel better now about LE not making any statements about the dna results & claiming they're still treating it like a missing child case.

In this case, it's clear that LE is playing this one as close to the chest as they can. They're not going to divulge any further information until they are ready.

In one news report........last week I think, there was a quote that "LE has a LOT more evidence than was found in the trunk of that car."

I believe it! I think there's a purpose behind withholding all that they know. Part of it is not having to share anything with the defense until they have to.

IMO (un-expert) opinion she's not even close to legally insane.

The prosecution will have NO problem showing she tried to cover up her daughter's disappearance by claiming she was safe & sound with somebody else.

And she also can't claim she had no idea she can ask for outside help finding a person..... she was VERY capable when it came to finding Tony's phone number in her call from jail.

Re: the Hispanic thing - in Kio's interview, she says first that Casey told her that her mom wouldn't allow Kio in the house because she was Spanish. The next time Kio mentions it, she seems to be saying that most people (including Kio's mother) will tell you that Cindy doesn't like Hispanic people.

1. Casey lies. A lot. And lied about her own parents - affairs, craziness, etc. For all we know, Kio wasn't the only kid not allowed in the house - Cindy seems to be a perfectionist & neat freak (randomly washing clothes left in someone's car, for instance) and might just not have wanted any neighborhood kids running around her house.
2. It's totally possible that Cindy "doesn't like Hispanic people." But it's also possible that Casey lied about it so much and so often that word got around.

I completely agree. It's obvious that Baez somehow put them up to this newest publicity stunt. This is all for her defense, trying to sway the publics opinion for reasonable doubt. People are buying it too, very sad.

Oh, I think this is going to backfire BIG, BIG TIME on the defense & on the Padillas.

Cindy was bad, but Padilla is 100x's worse for Casey! lol

Meanwhile LE has lots of breathing room while Baez tries out various defense theories. And I'm sure LE has probably gotten more cooperation from people who are totally disgusted with the endless talk about Casey as some kind of victim & maybe didn't want to get involved earlier.

OMG...There really was a pizza.

When the Tow Truck yard manager opened the trunk with GA he noticed a very foul odor & then GA took out a white trash bag that contained a pizza box & papers. Flies flew out of the trunk & he noticed maggots.

Is Lake Underhill the same lake Christine said in her statement that she and Casey often went to with their kids? TIA

Oops, I posted this over in the General Discussion thread instead of here. On the incident report on page 33 of doc 2, they have the wrong Cynthia Anthony. DOB 9/22/1980 27 years of age. They do have her address listed as the Anthonys' correct address however. Where did they get this wrong information? Is it the Cynthia Anthony someone here found ages ago with the child abuse charge?

I hope Caysee was lying about this one; Kiomarie Cruz stated that when they were kids she was not allowed in the Anthony home when Cindy was home because she was Spanish. I've been reading so I don't know if this has been discussed yet. BBL.

Hi: If this has already been stated, I'm sorry. Trying hard to read docs and thread.
1. Caylee slept in same bed as Casey and Rick when they overnighted there.
2. Maybe it was June 9th after all - - Photo at GGP's dated as May 31 & not Father's Day - unless time on camera was off - mine usually is

Wow, my eyes are just crossing reading these documents LOL. And I'm only on part 2. :yow:

OMG...There really was a pizza.

When the Tow Truck yard manager opened the trunk with GA he noticed a very foul odor & then GA took out a white trash bag that contained a pizza box & papers. Flies flew out of the trunk & he noticed maggots.

yes and in section 3 page 96 they got the bag and sent it for analysis

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back