Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
xposted this tip to Abby and Libby's thread.

Yes! Just saw that. Thank you. So are we thinking this SF person is LJ? Looks like a real life creeper from Italy who likes to travel to the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake account presumably made by LJ

Yes! Just saw that. Thank you. So are we thinking this SF person is LJ? Looks like a real life creeper from Italy who likes to travel to the US.

There are two SF’s. One is the seemingly Italian guy who loves LJ’s posts and BG. This is not the one who may be LJ.

The other SF (woman) is a probable spoof account that just popped up. RF posted screenshots of threatening messages he received from this SF. I went on RF’s FB page and posted here that this SF had posted publicly and I thought it should be included in the call to LE. It may be LJ.

All this confusion is why we don’t discuss any FB posts on WS except by the main players...victim, suspect, and in this case, arrested Mom. My only reason for posting about it was so that whoever called the marshal could include it. I stepped over the TOS line, and WE REALLY NEED TO STOP DISCUSSING IT NOW...PLEASE!!

SF keeps referring to the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.

Yes! This! I saw it too and was OMG! Most of their posts have to do with traveling and I am almost certain that they are clues!
ETA- This is the last thing I will say about it, haven't been TOSSED in my 12 years here...don't want to start now.I apologize!

Can someone lead me to the article about the two of them being seen in Virginia?

Well so far what I have learned about this situation is..

LJ is mentally unstable and AC has no clue about what he is possibly capable of doing when this starts turning badly for him...

AC's home life seemed extremely confusing and unbalanced and may of led her to right into the arms of this twisted cousin.

Poor kid. I hope police are being very careful about how the get her back...

Well so far what I have learned about this situation is..

LJ is mentally unstable and AC has no clue about what he is possibly capable of doing when this starts turning badly for him...

AC's home life seemed extremely confusing and unbalanced and may of led her to right into the arms of this twisted cousin.

Poor kid. I hope police are being very careful about how the get her back...

Very true. She called him her “awesome cousin” on instagram in September IIRC. He is probably her knight in shining armor due to her homelife. However this turns out, AC will need counseling. I just hope that LJ doesn’t end this in suicide by cop or I fear AC will never get over her attachment to him (“He gave his life for me just as he promised on FB.”)

Can his postings on his mobile device be tracked?

Can his postings on his mobile device be tracked?

Depends if he has location turned on...and if his phone is new enough to even have all that.

What is WEIRD to me is- dude does not have a JOB that we know of so obviously someone is paying for gas, food, phone, lodging...etc! Unless he stole $ or commited a crime for $...And if someone is helping as AC's Mom says, I would imagine they would know where they were already.

I dont feel like hes very bright and he has to be communicating with someone. Teens cant live without their phones so if shes using her phone and has it, they know where they are...

I guess I just have a feeling cops know where they are but have to approach it the right way to keep her safe??

Ive also noticed there was a lot of pictures of AC with a little baby on her social media saying she loved her little brother all the time and then posted "I miss my baby brother so much" or something...I wonder what happened?

Ive also noticed there was a lot of pictures of AC with a little baby she on her social media saying she loved her little brother all the time and then posted "I miss my baby brother so much" or something...I wonder what happened?

Yes, I wondered the same thing about the little brother. Of course, she may have used the term loosely referring to the baby of someone she was close to who moved away.

Yes, I wondered the same thing about the little brother. Of course, she may have used the term loosely referring to the baby of someone she was close to who moved away.

That has been driving me crazy as well! HC only seems to post pictures of her girls, I have a hard time believing it's her son.

Depends if he has location turned on...and if his phone is new enough to even have all that.

What is WEIRD to me is- dude does not have a JOB that we know of so obviously someone is paying for gas, food, phone, lodging...etc! Unless he stole $ or commited a crime for $...And if someone is helping as AC's Mom says, I would imagine they would know where they were already.

I dont feel like hes very bright and he has to be communicating with someone. Teens cant live without their phones so if shes using her phone and has it, they know where they are...

I guess I just have a feeling cops know where they are but have to approach it the right way to keep her safe??

I think, given the content of what he posts on SM and his prior convictions, that it is likely that he is dealing drugs.

So I doubt that $ is an issue for him.

He lives in one of the most badly hit areas for opioid addiction, so business for him is probably solid. Plus he could sell pills anywhere he goes...The clientele for that type of drug is EVERYONE. All races/classes/income levels. It's sad.

And has anyone noticed, that this current missing case is what she (mom) is posting about, but if you go back to Sept/Oct when she missing before, there are no comments

And has anyone noticed, that this current missing case is what she (mom) is posting about, but if you go back to Sept/Oct when she missing before, there are no comments

No theres not. But on her instagram there are pleas from someone during that time who's photo is her mother's yet a different name saying "please come home"

All very twisted..

Oh yes indeed I noticed. :mad:

Wondering if that baby boy she called her brother was one of her older sister's baby and is not living with them anymore for some reason and that is what she worries will happen to her baby? totally just guessing....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back