Found Safe OH - AB, 5, Canton, taken by neighbor Jonathan Stinnett, 36, 11 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm on a roll, the last 3 cases of missing children I've followed have been found safe. Just need to get Trinity home now....

I've been an emotional wreck these past 2 days because of the developments with Ariel / Isabella in Hawaii that get worse every day.

Thank God that there have been positive outcomes for A, Trinity, Blaise, JaShyah and CS in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so happy these little ones are found but my question to these men is WHY?
Motive is what I find the most interesting about this latest burst of non-family child abductions but it might just be because that case in Australia is looking so bizarre with all the Bratz dolls.

People seem to immediately assume that sex is the only reason men do anything but so far none of these current cases have explicitly said that. I don't know if there's just a new trend of men trying to steal daughters or if there's some kind of a change in the way either law enforcement or/and the media report it.

I've always thought it was ridiculous that once there is sexual assault on a child most (not even all) media outlets just stop reporting the victims name at that point. As if that stops literally anyone from finding it out online. It would probably be better for victims if suspects were just held and perhaps even initially prosecuted only for kidnapping. I mean, the statute of limitations on sex crime is much much longer than a news cycle.

Thank you Jesus! Another true miracle. Wishing you nothing but happiness for the rest of your life A.

Not at all where I expected her to be found either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man at center of Stark County Amber Alert pleads guilty | wkyc.com

CLEVELAND — The man at the center of an Amber Alert involving a 5-year-old girl who went missing from a Goodwill store in Jackson Township last year has decided to plead guilty.

Jonathan Stinnett admitted to federal charges of kidnapping in connection with the case as well as possession of child *advertiser censored*. He is scheduled to be sentenced on July 6.

Stinnett was arrested hours after Ohio issued an Amber Alert for the child on Nov. 12 when he was found with the child several states away in Illinois. Stinnett was taken into custody without incident, and the girl was safely removed from the vehicle involved and taken into police protection.

During the investigation, police also located a flash drive containing multiple illegal images of children. Charges relating to the same were subsequently added to the 36-year-old Stinnett's indictment.

"Thanks to quick work of law enforcement and a vigilant community, an innocent child was reunited with their family and spared from an unknown fate," Michelle M. Baeppler, acting U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, said in a statement. "Nothing unites all of us in this region more than working to protect and ensure the safety of our children."

When the girl went missing, authorities initially activated an Endangered Missing Child Alert. Police said they wanted to issue an Amber Alert, but that didn't happen for almost 24 hours. 3News' Lydia Esparra previously reported that Ohio State Highway Patrol Watch Desk issues the Amber Alert.

Lt. Nathan Dennis says there are certain parameters to issue one — including evidence of an immediate threat injury or loss of child. He noted they issued a missing child and endangered child, which is a step down from an Amber Alert.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back