Found Safe OH - AB, 5, Canton, taken by neighbor Jonathan Stinnett, 36, 11 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like we need so much more information!

1. were they parked at Goodwill?
2. Did Goodwill not have a restroom? Ours does but I’m sure not all of them do.
3. Is it a busy road to cross to get to McDonalds?
4. Were they actually seen inside McDonald’s?
5. How long has the family known JS? I’m guessing they trusted him if he was babysitting

Ugh, it’s just too much. We need her found fast and safe. I cannot handle another long case like Summers.

Least they have a suspect in this, rather than several. I can't imagine he's going to get too far, especially if he did act on the spur of the moment.
I know this is SUPER unlikely but what if he was carjacked? I know, it’s SUPER unlikely but crossed my mind since it is so outrageous to take a child while on an outing with another adult

I know this is SUPER unlikely but what if he was carjacked? I know, it’s SUPER unlikely but crossed my mind since it is so outrageous to take a child while on an outing with another adult
I'm just catching up now so not sure on all the details. Never say never though!

I feel like we need so much more information!

1. were they parked at Goodwill?
2. Did Goodwill not have a restroom? Ours does but I’m sure not all of them do.
3. Is it a busy road to cross to get to McDonalds?
4. Were they actually seen inside McDonald’s?
5. How long has the family known JS? I’m guessing they trusted him if he was babysitting

Ugh, it’s just too much. We need her found fast and safe. I cannot handle another long case like Summers.

McDonald's is in the same parking lot as Goodwill. And both are literally directly across the street from the police station
Goodwill address 7257 Fulton Drive NW Canton, OH

Link I got the address and location information. Jackson Township police looking for a missing adult and child

Given he drove / was supposed to drive from the store to McDonald’s, if he was the one who drove her there (and perhaps picked up his gf/met up there) it would make sense for him to keep being the one driving the car. Still makes me uncomfortable.

And it doesn’t make sense why they would be watching a child and take her to goodwill - unless they were buying things for her?

Even weirder with Jonathon and his gf being the ones moving, not Ana’s mom and dad. If he felt pressure to act, that makes me even more worried…

Also have to wonder if he’s really headed to Michigan. Was this a spur of the moment thing or has he been packing and planning on going somewhere else?

She’s so little and I’m so upset. Walked around my Ohio neighborhood a bit but didn’t see anything like his van.

"Monigold said an Amber Alert was requested but did not meet the criteria at the time, because there was no known threat to the child. It was unclear what circumstances changed prompting the Amber Alert Friday afternoon."

It always bothers me when an Amber Alert can't be issued because LE doesn't believe the child is in danger. An adult male who wasn't a relative ran off with a 5-year-old girl...seems to me like there is something inherently dangerous about that situation.

"

It always bothers me when an Amber Alert can't be issued because LE doesn't believe the child is in danger. An adult male who wasn't a relative ran off with a 5-year-old girl...seems to me like there is something inherently dangerous about that situation.

rsbm (sorry if I didn’t do that right)

I feel the same. With the first few hours so critical, it is so frustrating.

Given he drove / was supposed to drive from the store to McDonald’s, if he was the one who drove her there (and perhaps picked up his gf/met up there) it would make sense for him to keep being the one driving the car. Still makes me uncomfortable.

And it doesn’t make sense why they would be watching a child and take her to goodwill - unless they were buying things for her?

Even weirder with Jonathon and his gf being the ones moving, not Ana’s mom and dad. If he felt pressure to act, that makes me even more worried…

Also have to wonder if he’s really headed to Michigan. Was this a spur of the moment thing or has he been packing and planning on going somewhere else?

She’s so little and I’m so upset. Walked around my Ohio neighborhood a bit but didn’t see anything like his van.

I would say the Goodwill trip was for donation not purchasing. As they were/are moving in 2 days. I wouldn't think hardly anyone would be purchasing for a move in their old location.
Still wouldn't give a reason for A to be with them as she needed to be there. Possible mom was still at work or whatever reason they babysit. So she just always went on errands and that day Goodwill was on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noting, it was an hour and fifteen minutes between when she was last seen and when she was reported missing.

Jackson Township police looking for a missing adult and child

So she’s been missing approximately 25 hours now.
That's enough time for them to be just about anywhere by now. If they were still in the car, you'd think there would have been at least a couple potential sightings once the Amber Alert went out. They could be holed up in a motel room somewhere...I really hope they have a lot of eyes in the area looking out for that car.

Why pick that moment though? He's known her for a while it seems.
A couple of reasons. Apparently he and his girlfriend were packing up and moving that weekend out of state. So he knew time was short.

And he may have been messing with her already, but just kind of grooming her. There are a lot of pictures of them together. If his girlfriend was her babysitter he may have had access to her which is scary.

So he may have had a sense of urgency, as he was moving away and would never see her again possibly. And here he is, in the bathroom with her, and he yields to temptation, goes way too far and he grabs her and runs...

New pictures and surveillance video in Danville OH of JS and the van.

CONTINUE TO SHARE
Stark County kidnapping suspect spotted in Knox County, OH.
The Jackson Township Police believe the following photos are of Jonathan Stinnett, the man accused of abducting his five-year-old neighbor (AB).
These photos were taken by the Lyons Den
Convenient Store cameras in Danville, Ohio.
This case began yesterday when A went missing from Stark County.

Has the new pictures as well. Towards the bottom. Three new pictures. I haven't found any information about the pics other than JTP released them a short time ago.
'We just want our daughter back:' Amber Alert issued for 5-year-old Jackson Township girl

New pictures and surveillance video in Danville OH of JS and the van.

CONTINUE TO SHARE
Stark County kidnapping suspect spotted in Knox County, OH.
The Jackson Township Police believe the following photos are of Jonathan Stinnett, the man accused of abducting his five-year-old neighbor (AB).
These photos were taken by the Lyons Den
Convenient Store cameras in Danville, Ohio.
This case began yesterday when A went missing from Stark County.
No sign of A? That's concerning.

Convenience store video or camera images were taken at night. I'd guess last night. Danville is northeast of Columbus and south of Canton. If A was with him and in the van, she may have known him well enough to believe whatever he told her and stayed put. I wonder if she WAS with him though. :(

Convenience store video or camera images were taken at night. I'd guess last night. Danville is northeast of Columbus and south of Canton. If A was with him and in the van, she may have known him well enough to believe whatever he told her and stayed put. I wonder if she WAS with him though. :(

My hope. I hope he told her they were taking a trip to see his new place in Michigan or something similar.
Hoping LEO finds them soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1