Found Safe OH - AB, 5, Canton, taken by neighbor Jonathan Stinnett, 36, 11 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Convenience store video or camera images were taken at night. I'd guess last night. Danville is northeast of Columbus and south of Canton. If A was with him and in the van, she may have known him well enough to believe whatever he told her and stayed put. I wonder if she WAS with him though. :(
Did you see anything that shows the time of photos? I don’t have FB so I’m not sure if maybe you get more info if you do? It’s starting to get dark where I live around 4:45 now. Looking at the map, from Goodwill to the gas station it’s only a little over 60 miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see anything that shows the time of photos? I don’t have FB so I’m not sure if maybe you get more info if you do? It’s starting to get dark where I live around 4:45 now. Looking at the map, from Goodwill to the gas station it’s only a little over 60 miles
I'm south of Columbus; it gets dark here after 5. So it would have been dark when she was last seen at 6:15. I would have thought he'd head north to Michigan, but who knows. Personally I think LE dropped the ball on this sad situation.

Statewide alert issued in Ohio for missing girl AB | wkyc.com

This link says the gas station pictures were taken Friday.----- The article says pictures are from Friday. It's wasn't raining on Friday in Danville. It was raining Thursday 11/11/21, the day AB went missing. Residents of Danville on SM are confirming it was raining Thursday night not today Friday night. I assume the article will be updated when LEO have to confirm the day because of confusion. Sorry for the misinformation.

5:13pm says Google for sunset in Danville OH. This gives me hope LEO is close. Someone must have called in a tip for the Amber Alert.
I guess the pictures could have been before sunrise as well.

I AM EDITING THE POST ABOUT RAIN. I was wrong. It was last night 11/11/21 Thursday night it was raining. I'm sorry.

From what I can see it didn't start raining until about 5:50ishpm today- WRONG IT WAS LAST NIGHT 11/11/21 Thursday, in Danville, OH.
No rain since midnight until 5:50ish.
The gas station pictures look wet for sure.
Another Facebook link of the gas station surveillance pictures. This is from Danville, OH police department. Has one more pic than I've seen. Also a resident of the area does comment the rain started about 7pm tonight- LAST NIGHT 11/11/21 Thursday. I was just using weather pages to track precipitation. Seems like this is a very recent picture, without official confirmation.

Last edited:
So that’s even more odd. He’s only about an hour away at that gas’s station?

You're right. That doesn't sound good. If the article is correct the pictures are from Friday. Where has he been all this time? Not traveling apparently.

EDITING TO ADD: apparently the article is incorrect. Residents in Danville & weather both confirm it was raining Thursday 11/11/21 in Danville not Friday 11/12/21. Meaning the pictures have to be from last night 11/11/21.
So he wasn't an hour away 24 hours later. Apologies for misinformation.

Last edited:
Convenience store video or camera images were taken at night. I'd guess last night. Danville is northeast of Columbus and south of Canton. If Ana was with him and in the van, she may have known him well enough to believe whatever he told her and stayed put. I wonder if she WAS with him though. :(
I hope she was with him, only because the alternative seems worse. Do we know if he had any drug problems? I'd hate to think he would have handed over A to someone else in exchange for money or drugs, but who knows what might be going through his mind? He was crazy enough to run off with a 5-year-old, I can't even pretend to know what he's thinking.

Ugh please don’t let this be a deranged man thinking him and this precious child are “in love”.

imagine what his girlfriend is thinking right now :confused:

please let her be safe and unharmed
If his gf has any sense, she's his ex-gf now! I wonder if his partner would be willing to go on television and plead for him to stop this nonsense and bring A home...maybe she could get through to him somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez