Found Deceased OH - Alex Enslen, 31, Missing after drinking at bar, West Chester, 31 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tssiemer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
New video released in mystery disappearance of West Chester man

According to police, Alex Enslen, 31, was last seen around 1:30 a.m. on Jan. 31 near the Walmart on Cincinnati-Dayton Road.

There’s no real bodies of water except a man made pond at the apartment complex where he lives. I live about 2 miles from here. There have been a few small searches but it’s a very busy area.

Random tidbits:
His phone and wallet were found at his apartment.
Allegedly kicked out of bar for unknown reason
He was walking home with a friend/roommate and “took off” across the street to the Walmart. There are a few restaurants in front of the Walmart but none open at that time (Unless Sonic went back to 24 hours).
The interstate on ramp is within .5 miles to I-75.

Correct addresses and maps.
Lakota Lake Apartments: 6757 Lakeside Dr, West Chester Township, OH 45069
Olde Village Tavern: 8123 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45069
Walmart: 8288 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45069

Here you can see the man made lake on the apartment grounds.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 11.03.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 11.03.48 AM.png
    331.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Another tidbit: That Walmart closes at 11pm

Off topic: Don't judge me for my We Don't Talk About Bruno video tab... it makes me happy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 11.10.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 11.10.35 AM.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 40
Interesting that the wallet & phone were both at home. So his roommate (or someone else they met up with at the bar?) was covering Alex's tab? Or did Alex have cash or a credit card with him despite no wallet? Or DID he have his wallet at the bar?

Saw the interview with his girlfriend and family member. No interviews with the roommate he was out with that night?
Interesting.

I'm assuming between talking to the friend/roommate he was out with that night as well as the bartender/workers at the bar, it is known why he was kicked out of the bar that night and if whatever happened to cause that included other bar patrons or workers, but LE must be withholding all of that information for a reason?

Last edited:
And yes… people have posted their searches for a Smiley Face symbol…………
I really wish people would quit with the smiley face thing. It's been debunked as an urban legend a LONG time ago. The sad fact is being possibly intoxicated late at night in the winter, near or not near water can be fatal in so many ways. I hope this young man is found safely. Smiley Face Killers - Fact or Fiction? - Popular Pittsburgh.

Interesting that the wallet & phone were both at home. So his roommate (or someone else they met up with at the bar?) was covering Alex's tab? Or did Alex have cash or a credit card with him despite no wallet? Or DID he have his wallet at the bar?

Saw the interview with his girlfriend and family member. No interviews with the roommate he was out with that night?
Interesting.

I'm assuming between talking to the friend/roommate he was out with that night as well as the bartender/workers at the bar, it is known why he was kicked out of the bar that night and if whatever happened to cause that included other bar patrons or workers, but LE must be withholding all of that information for a reason?
Isn't his roommate speaking in the video in the the first post above? Was the roommate upset that were asked to leave the bar? Wouldn't Alex say where he was going if he ran across the road? Why would roommate think he was going to a friend's? Did a friend live over there? Is the friend the last one to see him or was Alex seen on Walmart video in the parking lot? MOO

Isn't his roommate speaking in the video in the the first post above? Was the roommate upset that were asked to leave the bar? Wouldn't Alex say where he was going if he ran across the road? Why would roommate think he was going to a friend's? Did a friend live over there? Is the friend the last one to see him or was Alex seen on Walmart video in the parking lot? MOO

You are correct, his roommate does appear briefly 2x in that clip...how did I miss that earlier? Thanks for the correction!

What are some possible reasons he would've been asked to leave the bar?

What are some possible reasons he would've been asked to leave the bar?

fighting
Stealing/not paying (since he didn’t have his wallet?)
Don’t think face masks are required there for covid. Most places say if you’re vaccinated it’s optional and some restaurants don’t make you mask at all.
In college my roommate and I were asked to leave after she puked on the floor.

If he was at a bar wouldn't he have needed an ID. It seems very odd that he didn't go directly home but somehow his wallet and phone made it back to the apartment. One could argue that either he returned home and the timeline is off or perhaps someone brought the phone and wallet back after something sinister happened. Just speculation. . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back