GUILTY OH - Alianna Defreeze, 14, Cleveland, 26 Jan 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well.....an progress in finding the murderer? I didn't see a COD either. I agree with LOTS of cameras in areas known to have lots of criminal activity.

As for the sightings at school and by the bus driver....I'm not surprised by those. The mind can be deceiving, and what you think you saw might have been the day before. I can't tell you how many times I thought I had brought one of the dogs inside, and they were still outside, or thought they were outside, and they were sound asleep inside. When you are going through the motions of daily life, it's easy to forget.

Now saying that, I just watched a video on FB of another mother, in another state with a special needs child. Somehow the child was picked up by the wrong bus in the AM....it took her calling the transportation dept and the school back and forth for an hour before her child was located! There is NO reason for that! There's radios on most buses that can talk to a dispatch at transportation.

In areas that use public transit for school, I'm not sure how that works, and since I've only ever lived in rural areas with school buses, it scares me to even think about. I would assume that regular commuters are also riding this public bus? ADULTS with the young kids? STRANGER ADULTS??? Doesn't sound like a good idea, IMO!

This is a lovely tribute post from Alianna's school.

[...]

E Prep & Village Prep Woodland Hills Campus posted a tribute to Facebook Wednesday morning after making a plea to the public asking for help solving DeFreeze's murder.

The post says:

"Alianna is a gentle, kind and beautiful person- inside and out. She has a smile that can light up a room and a giggle that is contagious. She bursts into school every morning by whipping open the front door and uses a sing song voice to greet everyone on her way in. She has a ballerina step and glides from class to class with a soft foot. She is good-natured and goofy and thinks her lunch table mates are "too silly". She is lovable and wonderful and we are the lucky ones to have known her."

http://fox8.com/2017/02/01/school-r...iful-person-asks-public-to-bring-her-justice/

No more word on COD or other details yet, just a heartbroken family, an unsettled community, and an overworked LE agency.

Such a beautiful tribute from those who knew her.

Alianna, precious child, Rest in Peace
:rose::rose::rose:

ShaniceVerified account ‏@ShaniceDunning 2m2 minutes ago
Vigil getting ready to start in front of abandoned home where Police found Alianna DeFreeze's body @cleveland19news

C3nIkn2W8AcBvgP.jpg

https://twitter.com/ShaniceDunning

(O/T, fwiw, upon first glance of this picture of the house, the first thing that came to mind was JLM, and the abandoned house he used...he knew about the specific houses which were abandoned, knew the area very well, worked and lived nearby, iirc...)

(Eta: the house also kind of looks like the Castro house. And not as dilapidated as the location where little Malik was found.)

Map of bodies of young women and girls found in the area. From WOIO Cleveland.

image.jpg

This is a lovely tribute post from Alianna's school.

[...]

E Prep & Village Prep Woodland Hills Campus posted a tribute to Facebook Wednesday morning after making a plea to the public asking for help solving DeFreeze's murder.

The post says:

"Alianna is a gentle, kind and beautiful person- inside and out. She has a smile that can light up a room and a giggle that is contagious. She bursts into school every morning by whipping open the front door and uses a sing song voice to greet everyone on her way in. She has a ballerina step and glides from class to class with a soft foot. She is good-natured and goofy and thinks her lunch table mates are "too silly". She is lovable and wonderful and we are the lucky ones to have known her."

http://fox8.com/2017/02/01/school-r...iful-person-asks-public-to-bring-her-justice/

No more word on COD or other details yet, just a heartbroken family, an unsettled community, and an overworked LE agency.

So sweet. This is how I envisioned her just by looking at her picture. She is going to be missed greatly.

This is what I found re: where the bodies of theses young women were found.

Jameela Hasan 37 years old - found stabbed 11 times in neck in her own bedroom, exterior door to her flat was found open by neighbor.
Ashley Leszyeski 21 years old - found in vacant lot- cause of death multiple sharp force injuries to head, neck, and extremities. Face appeared burned/missing hand
Jasmine Trotter 20 years old - found in basement of abandoned home below back porch cause of death blunt force trauma and strangulation
Christine Malone 45 years old - found in abandoned home - cause of death strangulation and blunt force trauma
Jessica Coleman - found on railroad tracks - home was ransacked - cause of death shot in head
3rd women (not identified) - survived attack with in days of the Christine Malone & Jazmine Trotter murder - was dragged behind an abandoned house and held down while perpetrator was attempting to remove pants, managed to get away because someone had saw the beginning of the attack and yell at the perpetrator. Attack occurred around 5:40 AM, around same time of day that Trotter was last seen walking to work.

I do not believe that Jameela Hasan or Jessica Coleman were related to eachother or the other 3 deaths and 1 attack based on cause of death and situation surrounding their deaths.

Jameela Hasan 37 years old - found stabbed 11 times in neck in her own bedroom, exterior door to her flat was found open by neighbor.
Ashley Leszyeski 21 years old - found in vacant lot- cause of death multiple sharp force injuries to head, neck, and extremities. Face appeared burned/missing hand
Jasmine Trotter 20 years old - found in basement of abandoned home below back porch cause of death blunt force trauma and strangulation
Christine Malone 45 years old - found in abandoned home - cause of death strangulation and blunt force trauma
Jessica Coleman - found on railroad tracks - home was ransacked - cause of death shot in head
3rd women (not identified) - survived attack with in days of the Christine Malone & Jazmine Trotter murder - was dragged behind an abandoned house and held down while perpetrator was attempting to remove pants, managed to get away because someone had saw the beginning of the attack and yell at the perpetrator. Attack occurred around 5:40 AM, around same time of day that Trotter was last seen walking to work.

Interesting about the morning attack. Alianna was likely taken in the morning too.

Interesting about the morning attack. Alianna was likely taken in the morning too.

That is what I found interesting too...Alianna was last seen at 6:50 AM, Jasmine Trotter was last seen around 5 AM, and the survivor was attacked around 5:40 AM. It has been awhile between those incidents and Alianna's murder, but perhaps he was startled by being chased down after the last attack on the surviving woman.
I strongly believe there is a link between Trotter, Malone, and the survivor's attack, but am not convinced that Alianna's murder is linked...cause of death will solidify this for me.
One thought - the time of day these attack's occur and the fact that all the women were walking, make me wonder if this is a case of mistaken identity. Does the perp believe these women to be prostitutes? Just a throwing that out there for discussion...

This is all very interesting. Was the woman who survived the attack on her (thank God) able to give a description of her assailant?

Should we ask the mods to open a dedicated thread in the SK section for these murders/attacks? Not that I mind them being discussed here, but a thread would give the topic more focus I think.

Should we ask the mods to open a dedicated thread in the SK section for these murders/attacks? Not that I mind them being discussed here, but a thread would give the topic more focus I think.

Good idea. It's worth asking. Bessie has done her homework on this, and she can let us know if it warrants a thread.

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barbie182
Back