GUILTY OH - Alianna Defreeze, 14, Cleveland, 26 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just realised I've been typing Kingsman and its kinsman :facepalm:

Do you see a pattern, other than location, with the other cases?

And, does Alianna fit the pattern?
It's hard to say without more details. There was no clear pattern with the others, either. The similarities are the locations, African American females, and the victims seem to be random.

It seems to me that she didn't go to school that day. I've thought this from the very beginning. There's nothing firm for me to base this on but IMO it makes the most sense with the data that's been given. Granted, we could have been provided partial or incorrect information so perhaps she did go to school.

Basically I have nothing of value to add but wanted to say that I'm in the "didn't go to school" camp. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

"I'm not local, but I've researched other East Cleveland murders pretty thoroughly. Did many google map strolls and reading. From what I gleaned, there are many vacant properties in the area. It's certainly possible that some are used by squatters, especially in winter.

I should add that this is not the first murder victim to be found in an abandoned house in that neighborhood. And at least one victim escaped, and said she was dragged to an abandoned house."

In an earlier post here I mentioned the abandoned house issue - and those turn into vacant lots if they get too bad. Any abandoned house can be a crack house and vice versa. CPD got on the one next to me pretty fast. It's a half burned out two story building converted to apts. The burned part is in back, otherwise I am sure they would have made the lackadaisical owner do more. People were in and out all day and night. It only took a few days for it to get boarded up tight, so I don't know how long people stay in the same ones.

93 and Kinsman is just on the east side of Cleveland. East Cleveland is a separate city north of there, toward the lake.

I could find you the bus schedule in a little while. Or someone can look it up Cleveland RTA bus #14 runs on Kinsman. She'd be westbound getting on at or near E. 147th. I can help if it's confusing but it's a pretty comprehensive site. Then you can see when it stops at 93rd. (i.e. 6:50?) 12 Minutes sounds about right just for her to get off at 93rd.

"I'm not local, but I've researched other East Cleveland murders pretty thoroughly. Did many google map strolls and reading. From what I gleaned, there are many vacant properties in the area. It's certainly possible that some are used by squatters, especially in winter.

I should add that this is not the first murder victim to be found in an abandoned house in that neighborhood. And at least one victim escaped, and said she was dragged to an abandoned house."

In an earlier post here I mentioned the abandoned house issue - and those turn into vacant lots if they get too bad. Any abandoned house can be a crack house and vice versa. CPD got on the one next to me pretty fast. It's a half burned out two story building converted to apts. The burned part is in back, otherwise I am sure they would have made the lackadaisical owner do more. People were in and out all day and night. It only took a few days for it to get boarded up tight, so I don't know how long people stay in the same ones.

93 and Kinsman is just on the east side of Cleveland. East Cleveland is a separate city north of there, toward the lake.
Thanks for the correction about Cleveland/East Cleveland. I remember having a time trying to sort out the boundaries back in 2015. Some reports refer to the area as East Cleveland, and others as Cleveland.

That's why I'm here...;) I know it's confusing and if I can help this troubled city, I'm happy to be the local info source. At least I can do something useful with what I know from living here...I'm trying to make lemonade out of lemons at every turn here!

You can also check the bus eastbound to see if it drops her back the connecting spot on the way home at 3:20. Not sure how Broadway fits in here. I'd have to look up what bus she'd transfer to to get to eprep from the 14 in the AM. I think that's downtown. But right now, I have to move my car before it gets towed. Please don't let it already be towed...!

Meanwhile, here is the 14 Kinsman Road schedule http://www.riderta.com/routes/14/schedules/current

Bus route map
http://www.riderta.com/sites/default/files/pdf/maps/System_Map_Main.pdf

Number 14 looks like the right bus. E93rd/Kinsman stop at 6:46am Timetable http://www.riderta.com/routes/14/schedules/current

Sorry! I didn't see you already posted the us info! When I have a minute I was going to look up the other bus. It's the #10 w a stop at fuller. And broadway. But I'll have to check on school bc the #10 doesn't go where I thought it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she didn't go to school it may not have been her that was reported to have got off the bus at 3:20 on Broadway.

The question is why did she get off at E93rd and Kinsman? The #14 would have taken her to within a few blocks of school. Had she planned to meet someone? Did she meet someone on the bus?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myffin_of_Thunder
Back