OH OH - Amy Mihaljevic, 10, Bay Village, 27 Oct 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I hared that on the dont talk to strangers pod cast last night as to one of the things that bush guy would do.

Welcome to Ws!
This one?
2012 rbbm.
New doubts raised about '70s child killings in Mich.
"DETROIT -- Since the mid-1970s, the disturbing abduction murders of four Michigan children have been attributed to an unknown killer — but Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper isn't convinced all four cases are connected."

"We don't know if it was one killer or two, operating in tandem, or not," Cooper said recently in a wide-ranging interview about newly released documents obtained by the Detroit Free Press under the Freedom of Information Act. "We just don't know. It will be science that will solve these cases."
yes thats part of it heres the link Listen to Don't Talk to Strangers on TuneIn

FBI making new effort to find tips in Amy Mihaljevic case
3News will have the first in a special series of stories on the Mihaljevic case on Wednesday. Our podcast "Amy Should Be Forty" will be available on Sunday.

October 23, 2019

"CLEVELAND — Sunday will mark 30 years since the death of Amy Mihaljevic....

While agents wait for answers, 3News has produced a special series of stories on the Mihaljevic case with Andrew Horansky. You can see the first story Wednesday night on What's Next at 11 P.M.

Our team has also produced a podcast called "Amy Should Be Forty."

You can listen to a preview right now wherever you get your podcasts. The full series will be available on Sunday."

3News will have the first in a special series of stories on the Mihaljevic case on Wednesday. Our podcast "Amy Should Be Forty" will be available on Sunday.

October 23, 2019

"CLEVELAND — Sunday will mark 30 years since the death of Amy Mihaljevic....

While agents wait for answers, 3News has produced a special series of stories on the Mihaljevic case with Andrew Horansky. You can see the first story Wednesday night on What's Next at 11 P.M.

Our team has also produced a podcast called "Amy Should Be Forty."

You can listen to a preview right now wherever you get your podcasts. The full series will be available on Sunday."

Thanks! I was just coming here to post this. I'm glad they're still trying to find the killer. Also good the FBI is going to have ads on billboards, etc. You can't help but think someone out there knows something. Still haven't heard any response about DNA. I hope they found something that is bringing them closer to an arrest.

Here is the report about the FBI appeal in this case from You Tube:

Here is a recent Podcast about the case. My feeling is that the offender in this case will not be on the list of suspects. Just my view that this crime has some similarities to that committed by the offender in the Dorothy Scott case in California with the planning and use of telephone calls where the offenders have details about the victims lives. One adult and one child so the offender in this case is more cunning to gain Amy's trust with his vile trick. This is also a crime where people say they struggle to find another like it in the US or in the world to a degree:

This is part of the same Podcast series I have posted before but I will post this episode as well because it has an interview with the lead Detective in the case and the one that taught a personal safety class to poor Amy:

Chief Mark Spaetzel – Who Killed Amy Mihaljevic?

Investigators still chasing Amy Mihaljevic's killer: Brent Larkin

Here is an interview with an Ohio news reporter from the same Podcast series about the case featured in the above posts:

30 Year Anniversary- Tracy Carloss Interview, News 5 Anchor

Those who looked at this case will know the killers wicked and vile trick not only killed Amy but it killed her mother too. Amy of course thought she was doing a good deed for her:

Mother in prominent kidnapping case dies

Here though is a recent interview with her father:

Amy Mihaljevic's father holds out hope someone will step up

Another report with her father talking:

30 years later, Amy Mihaljevic's father says: 'I can never stop thinking about it'

Here are details of a new Podcast Series about the case:

TEGNA’s VAULT Studios Announces “Amy Should Be Forty” Podcast

Last edited:
Those who looked at this case will know the killers wicked and vile trick not only killed Amy but it killed her mother too. Amy of course thought she was doing a good deed for her:

Mother in prominent kidnapping case dies

Here though is a recent interview with her father:

Amy Mihaljevic's father holds out hope someone will step up

Another report with her father talking:

30 years later, Amy Mihaljevic's father says: 'I can never stop thinking about it'

Here are details of a new Podcast Series about the case:

TEGNA’s VAULT Studios Announces “Amy Should Be Forty” Podcast

Here is a video about the new Podcast series about the case:

Amy Should Be Forty: Here's how you can listen to the new 3News podcast

Another video clip which unfortunately has the harrowing image of Amy lying in that field:

Amy Mihaljevic abduction anniversary

Amy Should Be Forty: A look back on the murder case of Bay Village's Amy Mihaljevic

A picture of the curtain from a different view than we have seen before.
I think that slid on a rod at the top. Perhaps on a old van or utility van like vehicle from back in those days. They used it to separate the front from the back like a partition. It would be between the front seats. A older vehicle in the back would be like seats a long board on each side to set on etc. Perhaps a green or camouflage vehicle van type.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back