GUILTY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave , 7 May 2017 *GUILTY OF ABUSE OF CORPSE ONLY* *resentencing 2022* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i knew all the media interviews would be coming. Now its going to be about the payout... THAT burns me up even more. Just goes to show all the other girls who do this will look for a payday. People are CONSTANTLY doing crimes that will get them on TV and making money............ its pitiful. She has a felony. She should NOT be able to make a DIME off of her story. I HATE the media that does this. The Ramseys, The Anthonys, and how many more, survive off of this crap. It makes me SICK.

The Richardson's should be admitting Skylar to an inpatient eating disorder treatment program and working on healing as a family in private, not filming a 48 hours show:mad::(
Yes, intensive, long term, inpatient programs like that are really the best treatment.
My cousin participated in three separate treatment centers like that, each lasting a year.

They can meet others who are in the same situation who may become lifelong friends and be a support system throughout their lives.

But it's so important to do it earlier than later.
She did not enter a good program until she was 29.
Her parents were well known and respected in the community and because of their concern for appearances they put off "dealing" with it and seeking treatment until she was an adult and out of college and working.

Eating Disorders are not something you can take lightly. Early intervention is so important.

If my cousin had the appropriate treatment at the beginning I'm convinced she would still be alive today.
She had no quality of life. She was completely dysfunctional for the last 15 years of her life.
I'll never forget the first time she went into treatment at the hospital, she was so weak her mother had to take her in in a wheelchair. The nurses thought it was her daughter wheeling her elderly mother into the hospital.

It's not a disease that can wait.
Unfortunately taking medication and going to therapy a couple of times a week is usually not enough.

Of course it's not our business what they decide to do, but I think Skylar needs to get away from her family and find a decent treatment center if she really wants to help herself. She looked malnourished and underweight when she went to court.

It's exactly how my cousin looked at that age. She was still very pretty and looked great in many outfits because she was thin.
But in less than ten years she was completely unrecognizable. The longer the illness goes on the harder it is to treat.
IMO

is it not child endangerment to do all the things she did with the baby even if it was stillborn?
I think it boils down to how much can the law control/punish a woman who is pregnant for prenatal actions.

I personally feel that in this case, BSR made completely reckless choices that could very well have lead to harm of her child. But it’s a slippery slope to hold pregnant women accountable by law for what they do or don’t do while pregnant. So I can see why she was not found guilty of child endangerment if Annabelle was in fact stillborn. (Now.... I personally question/do not believe Annabelle was stillborn... but that’s separate.)

MOO.

i knew all the media interviews would be coming. Now its going to be about the payout... THAT burns me up even more. Just goes to show all the other girls who do this will look for a payday. People are CONSTANTLY doing crimes that will get them on TV and making money............ its pitiful. She has a felony. She should NOT be able to make a DIME off of her story. I HATE the media that does this. The Ramseys, The Anthonys, and how many more, survive off of this crap. It makes me SICK.

So many frankly unpleasant accusations, and all based entirely on fact-free assumptions.

In what world does a single out of control freelancer who had so little access to the Richardsons that he hid under bleachers to sneak photos of them "prove" Skylar is seeking publicity or trying to profit from her baby's death?

48 Hours is apparently going to do a show on the case. They were going to do the show with or without participation from Skylar or anyone in her family. It isn't even known, is it, that Skylar agreed to be interviewed for the show?

I doubt Skylar is interested in remaining in the public eye, but if she decides to tell her side of the story to 48 Hours, good for her. She and her family and attorneys were gagged, silenced for 2 years, prevented from responding to Fornell's wildly unethical accusation, in a press conference, that she not only murdered her baby, but that she may have burned her alive. An accusation that wasn't based on ANY evidence at all, not even on erroneous expert opinion later retracted, and one never acknowledged by Fornell or the State, much less apologized for, in any fashion.

The Richardson's should be admitting Skylar to an inpatient eating disorder treatment program and working on healing as a family in private, not filming a 48 hours show:mad::(

agree 100% I would want to be on the qt for quite awhile not in the public eye. even attending a high school football game as a family as if nothing ever happened. returning to normalcy is important but nothing about this whole thing is

So many frankly unpleasant accusations, and all based entirely on fact-free assumptions.

In what world does a single out of control freelancer who had so little access to the Richardsons that he hid under bleachers to sneak photos of them "prove" Skylar is seeking publicity or trying to profit from her baby's death?

48 Hours is apparently going to do a show on the case. They were going to do the show with or without participation from Skylar or anyone in her family. It isn't even known, is it, that Skylar agreed to be interviewed for the show?

I doubt Skylar is interested in remaining in the public eye, but if she decides to tell her side of the story to 48 Hours, good for her. She and her family and attorneys were gagged, silenced for 2 years, prevented from responding to Fornell's wildly unethical accusation, in a press conference, that she not only murdered her baby, but that she may have burned her alive. An accusation that wasn't based on ANY evidence at all, not even on erroneous expert opinion later retracted, and one never acknowledged by Fornell or the State, much less apologized for, in any fashion.

I wanted to respond to this but I knew I could really on you to do a much better job of it than I could.

She is free to speak, people are free to not listen if they don't want to.

Skylar said in one of the articles awhile back that she would be giving an interview after the trial. My guess is that interview will be with CBS “48 Hours.”. They’ve probably had a deal with her and the family since the beginning for interviews after the gag order was lifted.

Erin Moriarty sat right behind Scott Richardson during the entire trial taking notes. I haven’t seen any reporting from her at all on the case, so she’s most likely working on her 48 Hours piece.

JMO

Skylar said in one of the articles awhile back that she would be giving an interview after the trial. My guess is that interview will be with CBS “48 Hours.”. They’ve probably had a deal with her and the family since the beginning for interviews after the gag order was lifted.

Erin Moriarty sat right behind Scott Richardson during the entire trial taking notes. I haven’t seen any reporting from her at all on the case, so she’s most likely working on her 48 Hours piece.

JMO

I would think its her mother pushing for media. Skyler may want to stay out of the public eye (kind of doubt that though, since everything was 'fine' just a day after baby was born and buried) and i believe it would ALL just be swept under the rug if possible. However its not. So, just like other in the past, better to at least do the media round and make some money, hidden though it may be. The list is long on that way of thinking for those who have 'gotten off'.... or family members of those who haven't. Sadly, its all about the money for MANY out there. Not help. And not money to help. Just Money.

Reactions: osu
I would think its her mother pushing for media. Skyler may want to stay out of the public eye (kind of doubt that though, since everything was 'fine' just a day after baby was born and buried) and i believe it would ALL just be swept under the rug if possible. However its not. So, just like other in the past, better to at least do the media round and make some money, hidden though it may be. The list is long on that way of thinking for those who have 'gotten off'.... or family members of those who haven't. Sadly, its all about the money for MANY out there. Not help. And not money to help. Just Money.

I’m not sure if it’s for money, the notoriety or trying to recoup some of the money for attorney fees or maybe all of the above?

I read an interesting Washington Post article the other day about the major networks and how they don't pay directly for an interview, but pay the person(s) for the licensing rights to their interview. The article said that Jaycee Dugard was paid $200K in licensing fees for her interview and Casey Anthony was paid $200K just for “her cooperation with ABC’s coverage”.

JMO

I’m not sure if it’s for money, the notoriety or trying to recoup some of the money for attorney fees or maybe all of the above?

I read an interesting Washington Post article the other day about the major networks and how they don't pay directly for an interview, but pay the person(s) for the licensing rights to their interview. The article said that Jaycee Dugard was paid $200K in licensing fees for her interview and Casey Anthony was paid $200K just for “her cooperation with ABC’s coverage”.

JMO
Yes, they do the 'roundabout' for the money so people don't get angry they are getting paid. Just like the Anthony's and their 500k payout that went to their 'nonprofit' which ended up doing NOTHING.

JMO

If Skylar or family did make an actual "deal," as in, a written contract, it wouldn't necessarily involve money being paid, however disguised as something else. Could just as likely involve a commitment by the family not to give interviews to anyone else in exchange for 48 Hours agreeing, in writing, to conditions the family sets for being interviewed. (As in, you may not ask about x, y, or z - or Skylar's brother, I would hope).

For those who believe Skylar is factually guilty of the charges the jury acquitted her of with such impressive speed, she will no doubt be damned if she does damned if she doesn't, about everything, forever.

If she agrees to an interview, it's because she's a remorseless greedy baby killer looking to cash in. If she declines to be interviewed and avoids the media, well, that just proves she's guilty of killing her baby and is hiding from the public because she doesn't dare show her face.

Ditto going out anywhere, or trying to pick up any of the pieces of her life. If she goes out, see? That just proves she killed and buried her baby and went right on acting as if nothing happened. How dare she!
Stays home, guilty, hiding. See?

The kind of impossible position Skylar is and will be in for the forseeable future is EXACTLY why it is an abuse of State power to make life- destroying charges they have little reason to believe they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt at trial.

ETA: Leaving aside the fact free accusation that Skylar wants to profit from all this, the reality is for the media, her story simply isn't worth even a wee fraction of what the likes of Dr. Phil the talkshow host paid the Anthonys.

Last edited:
I had such incredible stress over the doctor doing an Xray on my belly a week before delivery, he said it would be okay since the baby was fully developed. I worried sick if that harmed my child. She was what he called "Frank Breach" and a C-Section was the only option. Great I said. He said he knew for two weeks but didn't tell me " So let's do it on Wednesday cause I'm off on Thursday" LOL I just loved him he is still alive too and my daughter is 37. a little Chinese man named Harry Cow ( not spelled that way). Funny how I was 20 not that much older than SR and look at the difference.. That poor baby didn't stand a chance if it was born alive which I ten to think considering the odds of stillbirth 1 in 100 the doctor testified that she was.

If Skylar or family did make an actual "deal," as in, a written contract, it wouldn't necessarily involve money being paid, however disguised as something else. Could just as likely involve a commitment by the family not to give interviews to anyone else in exchange for 48 Hours agreeing, in writing, to conditions the family sets for being interviewed. (As in, you may not ask about x, y, or z - or Skylar's brother, I would hope).

For those who believe Skylar is factually guilty of the charges the jury acquitted her of with such impressive speed, she will no doubt be damned if she does damned if she doesn't, about everything, forever.

If she agrees to an interview, it's because she's a remorseless greedy baby killer looking to cash in. If she declines to be interviewed and avoids the media, well, that just proves she's guilty of killing her baby and is hiding from the public because she doesn't dare show her face.

Ditto going out anywhere, or trying to pick up any of the pieces of her life. If she goes out, see? That just proves she killed and buried her baby and went right on acting as if nothing happened. How dare she!

The kind of impossible position Skylar is and will be in for the forseeable future is EXACTLY why it is an abuse of State power to make life- destroying charges they have little reason to believe they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt at trial.

ETA: Leaving aside the fact free accusation that Skylar wants to profit from all this, the reality is for the media, her story simply isn't worth even a wee fraction of what the likes of Dr. Phil the talkshow host paid the Anthonys.

Just asking.... did you feel the same way about Casey Anthony when she got off on all charges?

Remains of Brooke Skylar Richardson’s baby released to her family
Friday, September 20, 2019

The remains of the baby Brooke Skylar Richardson delivered in May 2017 and buried in the backyard of her home in Carlisle were released Thursday to a representative of the Richardson family for a burial.

Warren County Coroner Dr. Russell Uptegrove confirmed Friday that the remains were released Thursday afternoon to an entity on behalf of the Richardson family.

Last week, Warren County Common Pleas Judge Donald Oda II ruled that the remains would be released to the Richardson family after Richardson was sentenced to no jail time and three years of community control for abuse of corpse for burying the baby.

~snip

Brooke Richardson: Baby's remains released to Richardson family

Just asking.... did you feel the same way about Casey Anthony when she got off on all charges?

Well no, the question here is whether Skylar's baby was stillborn. I and many others believe that she was. Caylee Anthony was 2 years old, there is no question that she was very much alive. That was a very different situation.

Those of us who have taken a different view from the majority have been on this roundabout for months. We've heard it all, the sly comments and accusations that we don't care about the baby...the baby is just a footnote...we're too emotional...aren't we awful people...etc...Heard. It. All. If you want to know our reasons, they are all here, in depth.

Skylar Richardson is not Casey Anthony.

yep
shes damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

hiding behind an illness to excuse unethical selfish acts......all of it is ugly, even if you don't believe she killed that baby, discarding it cruelly naked like a carcus.
so disrespectful to human life......that she created and owed the decency to wrap her in a blanket at the very least.
my pets aren't buried in the back yard alone.:oops:

rip Annabelle sweet little angel..... the forgotten actual victim of this pathetic saga.....:(

moo

Remains of Brooke Skylar Richardson’s baby released to her family
Friday, September 20, 2019

The remains of the baby Brooke Skylar Richardson delivered in May 2017 and buried in the backyard of her home in Carlisle were released Thursday to a representative of the Richardson family for a burial.

Warren County Coroner Dr. Russell Uptegrove confirmed Friday that the remains were released Thursday afternoon to an entity on behalf of the Richardson family.

Last week, Warren County Common Pleas Judge Donald Oda II ruled that the remains would be released to the Richardson family after Richardson was sentenced to no jail time and three years of community control for abuse of corpse for burying the baby.

~snip

Brooke Richardson: Baby's remains released to Richardson family
oh good
she gets to discard IT again, how ever she chooses..........
:confused:

yep
shes damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

hiding behind an illness to excuse unethical selfish acts......all of it is ugly, even if you don't believe she killed that baby, discarding it cruelly naked like a carcus.
so disrespectful to human life......that she created and owed the decency to wrap her in a blanket at the very least.
my pets aren't buried in the back yard alone.:oops:

rip Annabelle sweet little angel..... the forgotten actual victim of this pathetic saga.....:(

moo

BBM : Forgotten by who? Certainly not by me or any of the other kind and intelligent people I have spoken with who interpret the evidence differently. I hope that is not what you are inferring.

I don't know why Skylar did not wrap Annabelle in a towel or a blanket. Maybe she did and then needed to stem her bleeding with something. Maybe she dropped it on the way out there. Maybe she will answer this when she interviews with CBS or maybe she won't and we will never know.

I have respect for life. I once spent an entire Sunday cradling my pet fish in a net while he died. I didn't want to take him out of the water because he would suffer more, I certainly couldn't flush him down the toilet and I didn't want the other fish nipping at him while he was weak. I still think it is morally bankrupt to pursue changes against a mother who has suffered a still-birth or neo natal death. It is definitely morally bankrupt to continue to publicly accuse said mother of burning her baby when they know this was impossible. There are many judgements I could make about people who do this and the people who support it. But I won't.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back