Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought when I saw the makeshift memorial and the plastic sheeting gone, that they'd used earlier on the fence.
I can only imagine though, they did collect everything they needed, before releasing the scene.
Sure changes the atmosphere of those apartments & that pool forever though. :(
I hope that’s the case, because when this case is prosecuted, Braylen deserves justice. It just seemed like LE was outta there in 2-3 hours.

I'm sure if you really wanted to get over the fence you could. A young person would have no problem climbing over the fence, all it would take is an adult to hand the child over the fence to the person on the other side. JMO

Im assuming he’s been deceased since Friday, he’d have to be in some type of container. The decomp, odor and insect activity would make it impossible to just pick him up as if he was sleeping.

I've just caught up. Was dealing with the fires, so haven't been here..
omg, ....such heartbreaking news. Poor baby :(....RIP little Braylen.

So many questions still
Maliyah, now Braylen......unspeakable
So so sad..

Do you have this picture? I can’t see from this link the mother with LE
I will go back and find it. It was posted here a few pages back.
ETA: I can't find the original post. I'm not sure if it was removed. A smaller version of the picture is in post 447 but it's more difficult to make out facial expressions because it's small.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just caught up. Was dealing with the fires, so haven't been here..
omg, ....such heartbreaking news. Poor baby :(....RIP little Braylen.

So many questions still
Maliyah, now Braylen......unspeakable
So so sad..
Stay safe @whitelilac The fires are just awful! In my area the air quality is horrid but I'm praying for all of you in harms way!

It's been posted here OH - OH - Braylen Noble, 3, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020 *nonverbal*

I did see a larger resolution image though. Her expression was completely lacking in any emotion. Just your regular "I'm walking to my car" expression that I assume we all have.
Sometimes that happens with shock. I had a SIDS baby and I was asked to go to the police station to make a statement when I felt able to. I think that I may have not had much emotion on my face when my family took me there. I was in shock. I did not cry for days. I was just frozen.

Sometimes that happens with shock. I had a SIDS baby and I was asked to go to the police station to make a statement when I felt able to. I think that I may have not had much emotion on my face when my family took me there. I was in shock. I did not cry for days. I was just frozen.
I understand completely.
I'm an "auto-pilot" responder in times of tragedy.
It's after it's all over/resolved I break down and cry, but never during.
Compartmentalizer, I believe it's called.
(and so sorry for your SIDs baby)

You're so right. It could very well be shock. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

WTOL 11
@WTOL11Toledo
·
1h
The coroner's office will perform an autopsy Thursday morning to determine the cause of death. Results are expected by 1 p.m.

So... body was missing lots longer than Maliyah Bass. Autopsy not being delayed by "covid-19 backlog". This one must not need toxicology results or whatever.
I noticed comments about LE not keeping pool area taped off. JMO, but I think they already had enough evidence (perhaps surveillance camera video? SPECULATION ONLY) and now they have the body.

So... body was missing lots longer than Maliyah Bass. Autopsy not being delayed by "covid-19 backlog". This one must not need toxicology results or whatever.
I noticed comments about LE not keeping pool area taped off. JMO, but I think they already had enough evidence (perhaps surveillance camera video? SPECULATION ONLY) and now they have the body.
Yes, interesting, eh?

Hopefully once the coroner's office confirms it's Braylen tomorrow after the autopsy they'll also release a preliminary report to the public.

Any word on where mom is tonight? I couldn't find anything.

Feel for your terrible loss. Can imagine it just as you express it.

That's how I was when I lost my 5 year old daughter. I made the arrangements and went shopping for clothes for everyone to wear to the funeral and after the funeral was over is when I broke. Sorry for your loss

The Lucas County Coroner's Office confirmed the body of an infant found in the Hunters Ridge apartments' swimming pool is 3-year-old Braylen Noble, who had been reported missing last Friday.

Toledo police announced a body they believed to be of Braylen was found Wednesday afternoon.

The coroner's office will perform an autopsy Thursday morning to determine the cause of death. Results are expected by 1 p.m.

Toledo police found body believed to be Braylen Noble | wtol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member