Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE -

At this time, there are no named suspects or POIs in this tragedy. In spite of any personal opinions about who might be responsible for this, Websleuths remains a VICTIM-FRIENDLY discussion board, and all family members are considered VICTIMS until/unless we have LE confirmation that they are suspected of being otherwise. Many posts on this thread have alluded to a parent acting in a way that members view as suspicious/guilty/wrong. WS does not allow that sort of discussion to take place on this public forum, especially this early in a case. At some point our owner Tricia may relax this rule in specific situations, but it is part of our philosophy to protect families from the sort of bashing that is permitted in countless other sites. Please remember that and post in accordance within our TOS. This thread will need to be cleaned up from all posts that violated that rule.

Websleuths appreciates everyone’s efforts to be respectful and responsible members who uphold the standards we stand by, and that we all agreed to when we joined.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

Was the pool where he was found the pool at the apartment complex? The apartment complex website lists a "sparkling outdoor pool" as one of the amenities. The picture shows that it's not very large. Why were divers needed to search it?

Was the pool where he was found the pool at the apartment complex? The apartment complex website lists a "sparkling outdoor pool" as one of the amenities. The picture shows that it's not very large. Why were divers needed to search it?

Perhaps they were looking for other evidence.Wasn't
he pictured with a phone cord he was said to always like to have with him?

I don't think divers were needed because the pool was deep. Water Recovery Personnel, "divers", are specially forensically trained to retrieve bodies and evidence from bodies of water as procedures are different than land collection.

And yes, it was the pool at the apartment complex. And the water was clear, so I'm mystified as to how Braylen could have been unnoticed for days and multiple searches of the pool. That makes no sense to me. jmo

I don't think divers were needed because the pool was deep. Water Recovery Personnel, "divers", are specially forensically trained to retrieve bodies and evidence from bodies of water as procedures are different than land collection.

And yes, it was the pool at the apartment complex. And the water was clear, so I'm mystified as to how Braylen could have been unnoticed for days and multiple searches of the pool. That makes no sense to me. jmo
I think divers were used to check the drains the water looked pretty clear yesterday when they showed the pool it was about 1/2 full . I was so disgusted yesterday when someone put a drone up and posted video of le retreving the lil one. There was no way I could watch that. . That poor lil man deserved so much more. Jmoo

I was reading through this thread yesterday and was on Page 13, having just clicked on the video that has the 911 Call Recording, trying to hear the audio more clearly, and then suddenly was taken to the breaking news report that Braylen's body had been found, in the pool at the complex, no less. I was saddened and shocked! Trying to make sense and give benefit of the doubt, I was really holding out hope that this one would turn out differently for some reason. Autistic children do wander, and are attracted to water...but the whole falling out of the window thing I just can't get past. I almost never go the "accidental death then cover up" route, but am hoping that maybe this is still the case here.

Fly high little Braylen. You deserved a full life.

Lucas County

Coroners Office

Posted on: September 10, 2020
Braylen Noble
The autopsy on Braylen Noble showed no anatomic cause of death and no gross evidence of trauma. Drowning has not yet been ruled out as a cause of death, but further studies and investigation are needed before the final ruling is issued.

Lucas County

Coroners Office

Braylen Noble
The autopsy on Braylen Noble showed no anatomic cause of death and no gross evidence of trauma. Drowning has not yet been ruled out as a cause of death, but further studies and investigation are needed before the final ruling is issued.
Aaaand that didn’t help shed light on much

Lucas County

Coroners Office

Braylen Noble
So I guess Manner of Death is on hold until the final report?

Lucas County

Coroners Office

Braylen Noble

I was concerned about them having a COD by 1:00 today, now we know that was a lofty expectation. Wonder why they said that to begin with? There was no obvious COD like gun shot or stabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm