Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing toxicology may reveal the answers in this case.

I wonder if Braylen could have accidentally ingested something. Or been given something that killed him. And then if the person responsible panicked, perhaps they tried initially to stage another type of accident or abduction?

How long will the final report take?
Hard to tell. Here's what the Coroner's Office has posted on the website:

Homicide cases are NOT released to family or media until the case has moved thru the court system, however, prosecutors, law enforcement, governmental agencies, and physicians may request these documents. A letter will be mailed in lieu of the report to explain this.

No information will be sent out regarding a case until the case is completed. This may cause a delay of up to 12 weeks or more for the information to be ready to send out. All parties who have made requests should have their request fulfilled at the same time once all the information for the case has been gathered.
Coroner's Office | Lucas County, OH - Official Website

However, we've seen in other cases that sometimes the DA will release partial information and since Braylen's case is so fraught with anger and emotion in the community we may hear something though probably not everything. MOO.

I wonder if Braylen could have accidentally ingested something. Or been given something that killed him. And then if the person responsible panicked, perhaps they tried initially to stage another type of accident or abduction?
That’s always possible. The thing that bothers me so much is the “falling” out the window bit. Because with no “no signs of trauma” than you can’t tell me that if he did, there wouldn’t be trauma to his body. But that screen being bent the way it was (staged imho) means someone for whatever reason thought that would make sense.

That’s always possible. The thing that bothers me so much is the “falling” out the window bit. Because with no “no signs of trauma” than you can’t tell me that if he did, there wouldn’t be trauma to his body. But that screen being bent the way it was (staged imho) means someone for whatever reason thought that would make sense.

Lends me to think someone in the apartment knows what happened, maybe not everyone in the apartment. Maybe it was suggested to those who didn't know what happened that he fell out of the window and that is why it was reported. Trying to say this within WS terms about staying victim friendly. Do we know exactly who all was in the apartment and how long they were there? I just started following this yesterday and have skimmed the posts but haven't read everything.

The coroner who performed the tests on Braylen said she did not see anything to account for the death, such as disease or trauma. No cause nor manner of death has been determined.

The office is still waiting to do a toxicology and a microscopic test, which is for sections of the organs.

There is no time frame for those further results, the conclusion of which depends on if there’s anything in his system.

The initial note is not the final ruling from the coroner's office and more updates are expected.
Autopsy results awaited for 3-year-old Braylen Noble | wtol.com
Could he have been suffocated? Also, will the coroner be able to estimate how long Braylen's body was in the pool? I feel so impatient... :oops:

I almost hope we're waiting on toxicology.
For one reason, it gives a slight chance he died peacefully. Slight.
But also because there was a vigil last night then suddenly this morning it's 3 nights of vigil. If something really ugly comes out when there's a lot of people already as angry as they were yesterday... that's gonna be upsetting.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Until we have more data & direct information, I keep going back to the video of the Detective's last statement to the press, especially the questions from reporters. A lot of subtext information there. And he seemed to abruptly end the interview without direct response to the last question or two.

At that point little Braylen hadn't been found, so he had to be careful of compromising what they were working on. Looks like he did a good job of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about what final cause of death will be...but is falling from a third floor window ruled out by lack of trauma or physical cause of death?
it really has to be otherwise I would think they would have said something about trauma to the body? so was he drowned? suffocated? wrapped in anything when found in the pool? seems like they are being vague
JMO

Lends me to think someone in the apartment knows what happened, maybe not everyone in the apartment. Maybe it was suggested to those who didn't know what happened that he fell out of the window and that is why it was reported. Trying to say this within WS terms about staying victim friendly. Do we know exactly who all was in the apartment and how long they were there? I just started following this yesterday and have skimmed the posts but haven't read everything.
<modsnip> Multiple voices are heard on the 911 call. I wonder if police have questioned them about that? We really need more info ASAP so we can talk freely without violating TOS.

I haven’t been able to find any info on who actually lived there. Grandma said in the 911 call that there was only one bed. It’s a 1 bedroom apartment for sure but that’s all we know. <modsnip> Multiple voices are heard on the 911 call. I wonder if police have questioned them about that? We really need more info ASAP so we can talk freely without violating TO

Or something like a Benadryl overdose? Is that possible? I’ve heard of parents giving Benadryl to kids to settle them down, and it could’ve been too much (?)

I know people on the spectrum are often attracted to water, but it's difficult to believe he was able to evade searchers for 4 days, and then wander into the pool. And the falling out the window story is just nonsensical to me. Was the claim that they didn't notice he had fallen out the window, or that they had and he managed to disappear in the seconds it took the adults to get outside?

it really has to be otherwise I would think they would have said something about trauma to the body? so was he drowned? suffocated? wrapped in anything when found in the pool? seems like they are being vague
JMO
I picture he must’ve been wrapped in something in the pool, or it would’ve been visually obvious that it was a child at the bottom of the pool. Instead, they needed a pole to investigate it a bit first... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield