Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it is not right to do what this crowd did. This is not how justice is served. No one had even been accused or arrested. This is how other people get hurt.

It's not. Tensions are super high right now, and I have found in general that people are becoming less and less patient with the justice system. People don't seem to understand or care that authorities have to have time to investigate stuff before they just throw the book at someone.

I thought drowning could be ruled in or out by water in the lungs. Why are they stating it is not ruled out? That seems kind of weird to me. Moo

I will state this as MOO but I can get citations if you like. When a person drowns, obviously their lungs fill up with water causing their death. If a deceased person is placed into water, if they are there long enough their lungs will also fill with water passively. This is the main reason a dead body in water will sink at first, until gases of decomposition propel it to the surface (in some instances, if the water is deep enough and cold enough it may stay submerged).

So just because there is water in Braylen's lungs is not enough by itself to determine if he drowned. Samples of lung tissue probably have to be examined microscopically for signs of hemorrhage and other pathological changes to make a firm conclusion. That may take another day or two for those results.

Last edited:
It's not. Tensions are super high right now, and I have found in general that people are becoming less and less patient with the justice system.

Mob mentality is dangerous. Police have more important things to do than try to control a bunch of people acting like loose cannons. No matter who is responsible for this little boy's death, storming someone's apartment does not help. imo

Mob mentality is dangerous. Police have more important things to do than try to control a bunch of people acting like loose cannons. No matter who is responsible for this little boy's death, storming someone's apartment does not help. imo

Totally agree. But we have to acknowledge that people around the world are stressed and volatile. And on top of everything an innocent boy dies under circumstances that, for the moment, appear suspicious.

This is just something interesting.
In Strongsville OH (closer to Cleveland) a young AA boy with disability/ies was missing for hours... eventually found in pool at Holiday Inn.
The family called 911 to say they didn't know where he was and they had searched about 25 minutes before calling LE.
LE searched all around property and quite a few hours later he was found dead in pool.
The disability not released by authorities; photo of boy playing with ball indicates it was not wheelchair type of issue.
Death was ruled accidental.

I just think as posted upthread, call 911 first.
This happened July 6 2020.

In both this case and maliyah's the community have been very angry and vocal. While I don't agree with some of their actions of attacking parents especially since they haven't been charged. I am glad they are sending a message that this will not be tolerated. Folks are also motivated with current protests going on for getting justice. They spent days looking for Braylen, hoping for a miracle and then to find out he is dead and the story seems suspicious, its heartbreaking for them.

Just for clarification, non-verbal is not the same as mute, correct? He could potentially make sounds, but not words?
Nonverbal has a wide range - it means that a person cannot effectively communicate with spoken words. They may make no sounds, many sounds, or even repeat single words or phrases, but organized verbal language for communicating complex thoughts is absent.

Nonverbal has a wide range - it means that a person cannot effectively communicate with spoken words. They may make no sounds, many sounds, or even repeat single words or phrases, but organized verbal language for communicating complex thoughts is absent.

Do we know what the case was with Braylen?

Do we know what the case was with Braylen?
I have not seen anything clarifying. I can confidently say that (as a member of the ASD community), most people who are referred to as nonverbal are not “silent”. But that doesn’t tell us whether whatever happened to this child would have resulted in him making noise.

I have not seen anything clarifying. I can confidently say that (as a member of the ASD community), most people who are referred to as nonverbal are not “silent”. But that doesn’t tell us whether whatever happened to this child would have resulted in him making noise.

I was just thinking back to the assertion that he fell out the window. I know it's pretty much been debunked at this point, but I was wondering if he would have made a noise if it had actually happened. Shrieked or something.

My understanding of nonverbal was lacking meaningful speech, not silent.

Totally agree. But we have to acknowledge that people around the world are stressed and volatile. And on top of everything an innocent boy dies under circumstances that, for the moment, appear suspicious.
Neither of these is an excuse to storm someone's apartment. What if all stressed people had this attitude? A death that appears suspicious is an opinion of people, not proof of guilt. I would never condone this type of behavior. Ever.

Neither of these is an excuse to storm someone's apartment. What if all stressed people had this attitude? A death that appears suspicious is an opinion of people, not proof of guilt. I would never condone this type of behavior. Ever.

I don't think anyone is condoning it. Except perhaps the people doing it.

https://twitter.com/roxanneelias3/status/1303935856307326981?s=21

Still not buying that. There’s no getting around the fact the pool was searched previously, and more than once. It’s a big leap that Braylen wandered around for 6 days and then slipped into the pool, on his own, and unseen. Nope.

I think that was the point of the report? To demonstrate that, although the gate was locked, an adult was able to squeeze through the fence, and therefore an adult could have done that in order to place Braylen there, or maybe even that an adult could have deliberately damaged the fence in order to place him there. Have I misunderstood that?

Ohio police find body of child presumed to be missing 3-year-old boy; mother taken into custody

Noble’s mother was taken into custody after the body was found, according to WTVG. No criminal charges have been announced against her at this time.

So we know no charges have not been announced, no suspects POI named yet we have a mob baying for blood. In my opinion if LE didnt suspect his mother or others close to him they could put an end to this witch hunt by doing a PC and categorically stating they're not POI's/Suspects. By not stating this (as far as I know in a live report) people will jump to conclusions, its human nature.
This is not to say that they should, but in most cases as this it is usually a family member, a relative or close friend. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13