Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or something like a Benadryl overdose? Is that possible? I’ve heard of parents giving Benadryl to kids to settle them down, and it could’ve been too much (?)

Yeah, there has been some kind of a trend on tik tok where kids are taking Benadryl to try to hallucinate, and kids have died from it. Teenagers, so it would probably take a lot smaller dose for a little guy.

https://twitter.com/roxanneelias3/status/1303935856307326981?s=21

Maintenance worker just fixed a gap in the fence surrounding pool after an adult was able to squeeze through to demonstrate they could. @ Hunter’s Ridge Apartments #BraylenNoble

View attachment 263216
https://twitter.com/Carla_Bayron/status/1304127292956962816

Still not buying that. There’s no getting around the fact the pool was searched previously, and more than once. It’s a big leap that Braylen wandered around for 6 days and then slipped into the pool, on his own, and unseen. Nope.

all could be argued as accidental so why go through the charade of saying he fell from window, then hiding him before the dramatic discovery.....why not just call emergency services?
This is what has me leaning toward ingestion - because if the substance ingested was illegal it could come with more serious charges than simple neglect.

Has there been any update on mother “in custody”? Not accusing her, but was she taken into custody for her own protection or does LE believe there’s a connection to his death? It’s been about 24 hours, so wouldn’t she either be released or charged by now? She can’t still be at the station, could she?

Ohio police find body of child presumed to be missing 3-year-old boy; mother taken into custody
I don't think she would be safe out. No idea where she is or why she was taken though.

I don't think she would be safe out. No idea where she is or why she was taken though.

Agree completely, wouldn't be safe. I was watching the Live when Braylen's discovery unfolded, and when the crowd at the apartment complex ran toward the mom's building, it was alarming! (To me anyway.) I don't think I've ever witnessed something like that. Shows how much we all care about this sweet child.

Interesting, I'd hope LE saw that (if it was even like that yesterday.)

Still, if I wasn't sure, I'd have kept my own mitts off it and call TPD, to look for prints or pry tool marks.
That picture of the damaged fence is pretty misleading. What you don't see is that the fence sits atop an 8-10' concrete wall. You can't just slip through that gap and be on the other side. You'd fall a long way and then hit the concrete pool deck.

I wish the media would stop skewing things just for clicks/views. The pictures on Twitter make it look like someone could slip thru easy-peasy and that is just not so.
upload_2020-9-10_17-28-36.png

That picture of the damaged fence is pretty misleading. What you don't see is that the fence sits atop an 8-10' concrete wall. You can't just slip through that gap and be on the other side. You'd fall a long way and then hit the concrete pool deck.

I wish the media would stop skewing things just for clicks/views. The pictures on Twitter make it look like someone could slip thru easy-peasy and that is just not so.
View attachment 263224
Oh wow, thanks for that info and the pic! I had no idea. That's actually comforting since once LE catches whoever murdered Braylen there will be no mistaking that he could have squeezed through that opening on his own.

View attachment 263224
I can’t even see any damage

I can’t even see any damage

Here's a picture from a reporter's tweet posted earlier by @rainynights that shows the actual damaged portion of the fence. You can see that the entire perimeter of the fence is on top of the (8' - 10') concrete wall that @CharlestonGal showed in her post. IMO Braylen would have had to be a star athlete to maneuver his way from his apartment to the pool. And no, I don't believe that for a second. MOO.

Maintenance worker just fixed a gap in the fence surrounding pool after an adult was able to squeeze through to demonstrate they could. @ Hunter’s Ridge Apartments #BraylenNoble

View attachment 263216
https://twitter.com/Carla_Bayron/status/1304127292956962816
Ehkw27vWkAEJxRc

Last edited:
I thought drowning could be ruled in or out by water in the lungs. Why are they stating it is not ruled out? That seems kind of weird to me. Moo

I agree. If the physical portion of the exam is complete, I'd have thought drowning could have been ruled out (or in).

ETA: Although, maybe they do know that he drown, but they haven't yet ascertained whether it was in pool water or some other type of water? Maybe that would be a reason why they'd be close-lipped about it.

Agree completely, wouldn't be safe. I was watching the Live when Braylen's discovery unfolded, and when the crowd at the apartment complex ran toward the mom's building, it was alarming! (To me anyway.) I don't think I've ever witnessed something like that. Shows how much we all care about this sweet child.
IMO it is not right to do what this crowd did. This is not how justice is served. No one had even been accused or arrested. This is how other people get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm