Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The investigation into the death of three-year-old Braylen Noble is still ongoing, but today the Toledo Police Department made public a search warrant executed at the home of his mother and grandmother. Braylen went missing September 4th from his home located at Hunter’s Ridge Apartments and was found days later in the swimming pool.

Search warrant made public in Braylen Noble homicide investigation

Link to search warrant: BraylenNobleSearchWarrant.pdf

They sure did have a lot of cell phones...

The investigation into the death of three-year-old Braylen Noble is still ongoing, but today the Toledo Police Department made public a search warrant executed at the home of his mother and grandmother. Braylen went missing September 4th from his home located at Hunter’s Ridge Apartments and was found days later in the swimming pool.

Search warrant made public in Braylen Noble homicide investigation

Link to search warrant: BraylenNobleSearchWarrant.pdf

It says mom called 911 but wasn't it grandma ? Also he went in his room and shut the door but in the 911 call I thought it said there is only 1 room. They all slept in that one room?.

A claw hammer and a box of trash bags, uh? Also, why would they take a random cigarette butt?
Wow, they had a bunch of electronics. 2 tablets and 6 phones? The location of the phones is also pretty interesting.

I thought the same thing about the location of the phones. I can't say anything about there being a lot cause I have probably three deactivated ones in my nightstand. But that's just cause I'm weird and don't throw the old ones away lol

Interesting, read page two.

The detective affirms that on the property on the premises of the apartment building "there is now being concealed certain property, namely;"

The property is listed then the warrant continues with:

"which is in violation of:" Aggravated Murder, Murder, Voluntary Manslaughter, Involuntary Manslaughter, Reckless Homicide, Negligent Homicide, Felonious Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault, Negligent Assault, Conspiracy, Attempt and/or Complicity and/or Engaging in a Pattern of Criminal Activity.

Then it says "the facts tending to establish the foregoing grounds for issuance of a search warrant are as follows, to wit;"

The circumstances following Braylen's disappearance follows.
BraylenNobleSearchWarrant.pdf

Does anybody know if this is typical wording for search warrants in Ohio? It seems awfully specific to me.

Last edited:
There are many inconsistencies between the actual 911 call and the warrant: Braylen's grandma, Bobbie Johnson was identified and confirmed as the one who called 911 to report him missing, yet the warrant says his mom called 911 to report him missing.
Furthermore, unless I am incorrect, it would take a lot more than 30 minutes to walk to the pool, then the creek. Swan Creek is not exactly easy to access. JMO.

There are many inconsistencies between the actual 911 call and the warrant: Braylen's grandma, Bobbie Johnson was identified and confirmed as the one who called 911 to report him missing, yet the warrant says his mom called 911 to report him missing.
Furthermore, unless I am incorrect, it would take a lot more than 30 minutes to walk to the pool, then the creek. Swan Creek is not exactly easy to access. JMO.
If you consider that the search warrant was applied for and approved by 5:30 pm on September 4, the same day Braylen was reported missing (at 11:50 am) then it's not surprising that the initial facts aren't all correct. IMO there was an assumption that the missing child's mother would call 911 herself and not rely on a grandmother to do so.

Braylen's mother told LE she and Braylen lived in the apartment with the grandmother and the grandmother said during the 911 call that there was only one bedroom in the apartment. That's awfully close quarters. How is it that Braylen disappeared without either woman noticing?

Based on the wording of the search warrant and the fact that LE even applied for one I think more news will be coming eventually. JMO.

It says mom called 911 but wasn't it grandma ? Also he went in his room and shut the door but in the 911 call I thought it said there is only 1 room. They all slept in that one room?.
During the 911 call, the dispatcher asks for places they checked in the apt: the closets, the hamper, etc.
Dispatcher asks if they checked under the beds and the grandmother says they have only one bed. Remember the grandmother has her own apt on the first floor.

Last edited:
This call to 911 infuriates me. It’s obvious the caller (grandma?) is covering up the phone at times (operator says “I’m sorry? And has to repeat herself) What in the world could be so important to deviate from your calling in a missing child to cover up the phone- in essence, delaying help from police? Am I the only one? Not victim blaming I just want to know what is going on. MOO IMO

If a judge issued a warrant on my house for "every electronic device capable of storing data" they better have a truck. Two tablets and six phones including old inactive phones seems pretty normal to me.

A claw hammer and a box of trash bags, uh? Also, why would they take a random cigarette butt?
Wow, they had a bunch of electronics. 2 tablets and 6 phones? The location of the phones is also pretty interesting.
It said cigarette butt-chair?

Cigarette butt was/on near the chair on the balcony?
We don't know if the phones were inactive. The placement is interesting.
I wondered why dispatcher didn't just say is there someone there that can give me names, spelling,...since it was obvious grandma had to ask.
I was surprised dispatcher said bye. Where I am they say stay on the phone, and they remain on the line till LE arrives.

If a judge issued a warrant on my house for "every electronic device capable of storing data" they better have a truck. Two tablets and six phones including old inactive phones seems pretty normal to me.

Good Point, did not think of it that way. I can never part with my old phone either.

I dunno how interesting. One tablet that streams video hooked to the TV one that streams audio hooked to the stereo. A phone beside the toilet and the two old toilet phones stuck in the medicine cabinet, a phone on the kitchen table with two old kitchen phones stuck on the microwave.

I thought the same thing about the location of the phones. I can't say anything about there being a lot cause I have probably three deactivated ones in my nightstand. But that's just cause I'm weird and don't throw the old ones away lol
I'm one of those people that doesn't really get a new phone if the one I have still works fine, and then, if I do get a new one and the old one is still fine, I keep the old one just in case someone in the house breaks a phone and needs one. But, I wouldn't keep 6 phones, no. That's why it was weird to me, I'm one of those people that throws everything away lol.

BBM- maybe to get DNA. The DNA can belong to someone other than the people who live there.
Yes, that was interesting to me. I wonder if they said it was just mom, grandma and Braylen at the home, or if there was someone else there. Maybe they have a reason to believe someone else was there, that's why I found it interesting.

I mean, yeah, to each their own. I don't keep that stuff if it doesn't work anymore, to me there's real no real reason to keep so many older devices as back up, but that's personal I guess. The location of the devices didn't seem very usual to me, though.

It said cigarette butt-chair?
I read it as, the cigarette butt was found on a chair on the balcony. I don't think they took the chair, just the cigarette butt.

There are probably no fewer than 15 old, dead battery cell phones that laying around without service in my house... some in toy boxes, some in dressers, at least one in a bathroom cabinet and probably more than one up on top of the fridge... and I can tell you without even looking that there are more than two tablets per person in my house - we've done several upgrades in the last ten years and I don't think we've thrown out a single one of the old ones. Some people just keep old tech when they upgrade. Six phones doesn't seem unusual to me, especially since most of the ones listed (LG, ZTE, HTE) are the brands that produce many of the budget prepaid / no contract phones sold in stores (which means there would be no resale value in them, no reason to sell them or trade them in, and more likely someone would just replace one if it stopped functioning well or got misplaced).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member