GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the note, Fry-Pitzen said Timmothy is “with people who love him and will care for him,” then-Aurora police Detective Trent Byrne, told the Tribune in 2011. “You’ll never find him,” Fry-Pitzen wrote.

5 things we know now about the Timmothy Pitzen case

After reading this again I think she killed him, in her mind that placed him in heaven with loving ppl.

Jmo
Sadly, I think this is probably what happened. :(

I'm completely shattered for the family. They just lost Timmothy again. I mean, they knew there was just a chance, but hope sets in and you start to empathize with a version of yourself that has your loved one back again ... you imagine what it would be like and you start to feel it.

And then it's up in the air. All over again. No answers.

I don't know the story behind this kid, but whatever it is, it doesn't justify this cruelty. How sad.

911 call reveals moment teen calling himself Timmothy Pitzen sought help

‘Can you help me?'” a 911 caller told dispatchers, local station WCPO reported. “‘I just want to get home. Please help me.’ I asked him what’s going on, and he tells me he’s been kidnapped and he’s been traded through all these people and he just wanted to go home.”
After studying the photo in the article above, I have to say that he looks like he could be Timmothy Pitzen.

The silver lining:

Many people in the WORLD now know about the real Timmothy, his story, and what he looked like. More coverage/awareness than this case would have otherwise had. If he is out there, maybe someday someone will recognize him because of this terrible awful fiasco

BBM
Yes! I was not familiar with Timmothy and now I am. Like you said many, many more people now know about Timmothy.

^^moo,imo,jmo,etc^^

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow