OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so tragic. One can only hope that Randy is finally at peace & has the answers he so desperately needed.

I can't believe this happened. How horrible.

Prayers for the Shaffer family and those that love them.

I am in shock. How sad. Rest in peace Randy. My thoughts and prayers are with Derrick

How tragic! I hope there is some extended family for the remaining brother!

How tragic! I hope there is some extended family for the remaining brother!

That's what I was thinking Texana. This is a horrible blow for anyone. He'll need support to make it through this difficult period. No one could make it through something like this alone. :(

fran

My heart is just broken. Well he is with his boy finally. God Bless them both.
My prayers are with his family.

My heart goes out to the family. I hope Brian's brother is doing okay. It's just so heartbreaking to see a family go through so much. Sending prayers.

I read somewhere not long ago that Brian's brother, Derek was either getting married soon or just got married. So he will have her family, too.

This is heartbreaking. He was Brian's strongest advocate. Oh, this is just horrible. God bless their family and friends.

I am so glad that you all are here in Brians memory. His dad was his biggest supporter, as his mom had passed away 2 months before he went missing, and those of us here in Columbus, were just devastated by the news this morning.

His dad was a tireless supporter of TES and all groups that help find the missing. I feel so sad for this family. I am heartened by the fact that good Web Sleuthers still care about this family.

They are in my prayers tonight. As are the great sleuthers that still search and stand up for Brian. God bless Randy Shaffer tonight.

Oh my gosh I am so very saddened by this news. RIP Randy. How horrible. I hope he is somehow able to send the rest of us closure as to what happened to his son. I hope they have been reunited. God Bless this family.

This is just beyond belief. How tragic for Derek. I know Mr. Shaffer’s father passed away this year in June. Just unbelievable and I am in shock, I don’t know what to say…

Rest In Peace, Mr. Shaffer

This is just beyond belief. How tragic for Derek. I know Mr. Shaffer’s father passed away this year in June. Just unbelievable and I am in shock, I don’t know what to say…

Rest In Peace, Mr. Shaffer

religious4.gif

How very sad--I know he has his answers now though. My heart goes out to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper