OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump.gif
for Brian

We still don't have an answer to the question about the connection a poster raised between Caldwell, OH and Brian Shaffer. orb4me, can you clarify, please?

more crazy post on brians websight.Is this guy crazy or can there be any truth to his rantings?Its hard too believe that he would continue to post this conspierecy theory if there wasnt any truth to it.people have accused him of being clint or one of his friends, but what would that accomplish?I wonder if the police are aware of this individule and things he has been saying??Its been going on too long to ignore.At this point i wouldnt rule anything out.

I think all of the posts you are talking about have been deleted. You would think they would be able to locate this person by web address. Are you talking about the person that says Brian and Julie Popovich's cases are related? He has been pretty adament that they are in the past.

I think all of the posts you are talking about have been deleted. You would think they would be able to locate this person by web address. Are you talking about the person that says Brian and Julie Popovich's cases are related? He has been pretty adament that they are in the past.

No they werent deleted.He is accusing all posters on brians site to be the writings of one person.which is absolutley ridiculous.I know what his theory is but he is so freaky that its hard to believe anything he says.Why would somebody continue to post this stuff for over a year and continue to harrass anybody that post about brian shaffer.I was just wondering if the police had any interest in what hes been doing?The way i see it, he seems to be taunting the police and the people that are looking for answers in brians case.

I think about Brian a lot ... he just seems to be such a dear. What ever happened to Lexie? I hope she's found peace in her life.

This case has been bothering me for far too long. I live about oh.. 9 minutes from the the Ugly Tuna. Been there several times. There is a back 'emergency' exit and the alarm doesn't work. They open it quite often when the place gets crowded and hot. It's the ONLY way he could've left that bar. Someone had to see it, people stand behind the bar to smoke pot or whatever all of the time. I can't believe there's absolutely NO witnesses.

This case has been bothering me for far too long. I live about oh.. 9 minutes from the the Ugly Tuna. Been there several times. There is a back 'emergency' exit and the alarm doesn't work. They open it quite often when the place gets crowded and hot. It's the ONLY way he could've left that bar. Someone had to see it, people stand behind the bar to smoke pot or whatever all of the time. I can't believe there's absolutely NO witnesses.
There is a witness or two; they just choose to remain silent. Thank you so much for your post, wicky. We look forward to hearing from you more often.

how come the police were confused to how he left the bar without being seen on camera?If thats true then thier is really no mystery how he left.

I suppose it's because nobody saw him leave? Of course they had to have considered he left through the back. Just no proof of that exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member