OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that one day we see the words Found Safe in front of Brian's name on this site.

Thank you to all the WebSleuthers for continuing to think about Brian's case and brainstorm of ways to solve this case. I moderate Brian's site and the guestbook was 'cleared' and taken down for a few days b/c we were receiving very odd posts that made us all very 'unclear' on the person's motivations behind the posts. The guestbook is there as a way to support the Shaffer family but some seem to feel it's a place to post all their thoughts, good and bad, coherent and not so coherent :)

This case weighs very heavy on me all the time. Randy and I would discuss all the possible situations in great detail. He and I would brainstorm about what happened to Brian for hours on the phone. I know that he now has the answers which makes me feel much better, but there are many, many others who need the answers and Brian deserves to be found.

Once again, thank you all. I beg that you continue to ask the questions, gather more information and one day, we'll find the answers. I have to believe that is the case. I still wear his button on my purse or my jacket each day. I get many people that will look at it and say "Oh yeah, I remember that. Did they ever find that kid?" When I tell them no, they are shocked. But, at least it gets them thinking about him again and we all know how much that can help in cases like this.

Reading William Hurley thread reminded me of Brian. Hurley was at a Boston Bruins game with friends and decided to leave early. The friends left with him; he called his girlfriend and gave her his location. The friends left. The girlfriend arrived a couple of minutes later and William was gone. His smashed cell phone was found and his body turned up in the river. His wallet and money were still on him.

How can a man sober enough to call his girlfriend end up in a river in just a few minutes? How could Brian be seen going in the Ugly Tuna and never seen leaving it? These aren't young teenagers; these are adult men who are just here one minute and gone the next.

Still praying that Brian will be found.

Reading William Hurley thread reminded me of Brian. Hurley was at a Boston Bruins game with friends and decided to leave early. The friends left with him; he called his girlfriend and gave her his location. The friends left. The girlfriend arrived a couple of minutes later and William was gone. His smashed cell phone was found and his body turned up in the river. His wallet and money were still on him.

How can a man sober enough to call his girlfriend end up in a river in just a few minutes? How could Brian be seen going in the Ugly Tuna and never seen leaving it? These aren't young teenagers; these are adult men who are just here one minute and gone the next.

Still praying that Brian will be found.
Your post gave me chills...oh, how I wished I knew, pittsburghgirl.

i dont believe brians case is connected to the smiley face murders, but FOX news reported that there is a break in the SF cases , and detectives are about to release names of ,PEOPLE OF INTERST.It would be something else if those two retired detectives prove the fbi and all those police investigators across the country wrong.waiting for answers.

I saw them also on Fox. Hopeful for some news on that.

Thank you for continuing to bump this thread arielilane! Every day I think that I should come here and add a bump and then life distracts me.

I thought of Brian tonight as I drove past the Ugly Tuna. He and his family deserve answers.

more crazy post on brians websight.Is this guy crazy or can there be any truth to his rantings?Its hard too believe that he would continue to post this conspierecy theory if there wasnt any truth to it.people have accused him of being clint or one of his friends, but what would that accomplish?I wonder if the police are aware of this individule and things he has been saying??Its been going on too long to ignore.At this point i wouldnt rule anything out.

The family name, Shaffer is in Caldwell, Oh. i was just passing through, I lived in Ohio at this time and remember it well. I dont know if LE or anyone checked for a possible connection between Caldwell or not.

The family name, Shaffer is in Caldwell, Oh. i was just passing through, I lived in Ohio at this time and remember it well. I dont know if LE or anyone checked for a possible connection between Caldwell or not.

what connection??

more crazy post on brians websight.Is this guy crazy or can there be any truth to his rantings?Its hard too believe that he would continue to post this conspierecy theory if there wasnt any truth to it.people have accused him of being clint or one of his friends, but what would that accomplish?I wonder if the police are aware of this individule and things he has been saying??Its been going on too long to ignore.At this point i wouldnt rule anything out.

I think he's just crazy, but I could be wrong. I hope they don't take the message board down again because of that lunatic ranting and raving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste