Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At about the 26:15 mark in the podcast, Ms. Macron mentions that Lynda Bowers reached out to a local dog trainer to conduct a search for Mr. Macron. Lynda Bowers tells Ms. Macron she needed some of Mr. Macron's clothes so the Newfoundland dogs could pick up a scent. Ms. Macron, being suspicious of Bowers' behavior (rightfully so) decides to deliver the clothes directly to the dog trainer with explicit directions to keep her posted on how the search is going. When she receives zero correspondence from "Marty" she asks what happened. "Marty" tells Ms. Macron that Lynda Bowers was adamant that everything that day go through her and she was the "conduit" for communication. It turns out "Marty" (dog trainer) is Martin Warchola. Martin "Marty" Warchola was sworn in as Mr. Macron's replacement on 3/20/2017.

This is an excerpt from the "special" meeting on March 13th, 2017:
A special meeting has been scheduled for Monday, March 20, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. Trustees will hold approximately 20 minutes interviews with the six applicants that have applied for the trustee position.

The following is from the regular meeting on March 20th, 2017:

Ms. Bowers announced that she and Trustee Costello interviewed six amazing candidates for the trustee position. Mr. Costello thanked the candidates and stated all are well qualified with excellent backgrounds and the decision was a difficult one. The trustees announced the appointment of Marty Warchola as the new Lafayette Township Trustee. Mr. Warchola has been a township resident for nearly thirty years and has been interactive with a variety of township activities, has great relations with several county agencies and the trustees feel Mr. Warchola would serve the township well. Ms. Bowers swore in Mr. Martin Warchola as Lafayette Township Trustee.
It turns out "Marty" (dog trainer) is Martin Warchola. Martin "Marty" Warchola was sworn in as Mr. Macron's replacement on 3/20/2017.

This is an excerpt from the "special" meeting on March 13th, 2017:
A special meeting has been scheduled for Monday, March 20, 2017 at 2:30 p.m. Trustees will hold approximately 20 minutes interviews with the six applicants that have applied for the trustee position.

The following is from the regular meeting on March 20th, 2017:
Ms. Bowers swore in Mr. Martin Warchola as Lafayette Township Trustee.

WOW! isnt it interesting that Ms Bowers was the decision maker here? why did she get to decide? i'm not familiar with pecking order of trustees and voting. I did read that Ms Macron was disgusted that the clothes she brough to Ms Bowers for the dog search, her dog was rolling in. no respect here. and is there a report for the findings Marty discovered? or did he not even go out to search?[/QUOTE]

Has anyone had a legitimate job interview that only lasted 20 minutes? I certainly haven't. Seems like the replacement was a forgone conclusion, IMOO.

More news

Bryon Macron's wife continues search for answers after his death | wkyc.com

What is happening with the Bryon Macron death investigation? | wkyc.com

Regardless of what the report says, the investigation was flawed because the crime scene was cleaned up within hours of Macron's disappearance. BCI agents were never able to gather or test any evidence. There were no search warrants. Any evidence that exists cannot be used in court, according to the podcast.

As the old saying goes "absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence". Sometimes, lack of evidence at a crime scene means the crime scene was cleaned to remove it. Not uncommon, JMO, in cases where its suspected that a murder is staged to look like suicide.

JMO

I completely agree!

Btw... if anyone is interested, I won't post it here for various reasons, but if you go to the Brunswick Hills Township website, they have a list of the active officers, including Sgt. Sanford, with phone and email information.

So he retired, but then took a job in Brunswick? Interesting....

If anyone hasn't heard yet.. there is a peaceful vigil being held at the Lafayette township and Fire meetings this monday 2/15/21 @ 6pm at the Lafayette township offices for Bryon to let them know we're not going away and protest the shameful investigation.

I don't know who or where the retiring part came from, it was reported he put his 2 weeks notice in the very exact day Bryon went missing. He had already accepted the Brunswick Hills job at that time.

Oh, I see. I didn't know he had already accepted the job in Brunswick Hills when he turned in his retirement paperwork.

Lafayette Facts

How petty are these people? What an embarrassment to the citizens of Lafayette Township and a feather in the cap to the people that continue to question the legitimacy of the BCI report. You’ve struck a nerve and this attempt, feeble as it may be, to denigrate the Macron family will backfire. Keep pushing, the veil is slowly being pulled back.

Last edited:
Lafayette Facts

How petty are these people? What an embarrassment to the citizens of Lafayette Township and a feather in the cap to the people that continue to question the legitimacy of the BCI report. You’ve struck a nerve and this attempt, feeble as it may be, to denigrate the Macron family will backfire. Keep pushing, the veil is slowly being pulled back.

They are running scared.

If they had nothing to hide then they wouldn't say anything imo.

Lafayette Facts

That lafayette facts page is misleading as its based on false information given by the trustees and sheriffs office. Thompson and the sheriff are the sole people to re-open the case, so the fact the investigation was handed to BCI is mis-leading also.

Just a thought about that "Lafayette Facts" site. It is soley based on the BCI report, which we have proved contains false facts. I presume the site was made and is moderated by either the trustees or Medina County officials. The part about the BCI unit taking over the investigation is FALSE, as I personnally have an email from Charles Snyder stating he and the BCI unit were called only to ASSIST in the investigation. Another way to show it is based on false information is the simple fact Lynda Bowers lied during her interview with Mr. Snyder, as the 5th amendment clearly states any case of eminent domain is to be fully compensated at or above appropriated value. Her or her family's property did NOT fall under eminent domain, hense they had a deal struck with Nexus for compensation, as we have the amended land deeds for all three properties.

Lafayette Facts

I'm not sure that a sworn affidavit is strong or convincing evidence of anything. These are just someone writing down their version of events and having it notarized by a notary public. They make some very shameful allegations, they should have some other evidence to support those claims.

As for the BCI reports, the crime scene had already been cleaned up by the time they arrived. They probably did their best, but were limited by what remained and what had been removed.

If Bowers and Costello were such “good” friends with Mr. Macron, why would they create this page and attack the widow? Not to mention I don’t believe for a minute any of this is fact. If you take this woman’s word as fact, you, like her, are a despicable, waste of flesh.

Unrelated to the case, but to further show the corruption and use of cover-ups... look up the Hall family house fire last month on Lake Rd. There is an "official" press release stating "6 other departments helped with the fire". Thinking to yourself, wow, 7 departments for a single house fire?? Well, what they covered up was that the 6 other departments that helped all sent TANKER trucks. Why is that you ask? Because the hydrants failed as soon as they turned them on.

Unrelated to the case, but to further show the corruption and use of cover-ups... look up the Hall family house fire last month on Lake Rd. There is an "official" press release stating "6 other departments helped with the fire". Thinking to yourself, wow, 7 departments for a single house fire?? Well, what they covered up was that the 6 other departments that helped all sent TANKER trucks. Why is that you ask? Because the hydrants failed as soon as they turned them on.
If they were actually concerned about the community and focused on governing, the township’s infrastructure would be sound. What the citizens of Lafayette Township, and to an extent, Medina County have are a bunch of unqualified political hacks calling the shots. I’m surprised natural gas from the western Pennsylvania shale fields doesn’t flow out of the hydrants at this point. Maybe the trustees are negotiating a backdoor deal with the water district to get water in those lines. I wonder what the magic number is to get water flowing to the hydrants in Lafayette township. Are there water compressor stations that can generate dollars for select landowners in the area?

Your tax dollars at work:
New firehouse (check)
Shiny fire trucks (check)
Eager staff (check)
House on fire (check)
Functioning hydrants at burning house (oh $hit!!)

Last edited:
I hope the families involved were ok after this debacle.

Anyone can look up the deed records on the medina county auditors website btw....
I found more info on that site several years ago as well. Several names of public employees involved in this case had homes in foreclosure and miraculously their dire financial situation went away, almost overnight. There are also some major IRS violations I’ve uncovered with one or two individuals.

I found more info on that site several years ago as well. Several names of public employees involved in this case had homes in foreclosure and miraculously their dire financial situation went away, almost overnight. There are also some major IRS violations I’ve uncovered with one or two individuals.
Amazing what a share of $18 million can cover.

Would you mind sending me a private message with a list of the names?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar
Back