Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one loving cousin said:
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you people, but when it comes time to collect, I'll be back to get my $2.00. HAVE A NICE DAY :twocents:
www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan/ :)

:) I hate to tell you this but emails have been changed by you and others to harrass me, FindCarrie and anyone who disagrees with you. YOu have gone to the other site to try to defame me now, making threats of lawsuits and trying to tell Jill that I am slandering her and Carrie's mother. Now that is pathetic. Unlike Vince's website, YOU can't change these posts and/or alter them. Please leave Carrie's memory alone, Please leave Jill alone and continue on your way. I stand by what I have said previously, I did not slander you folks, call you names in emails or make any threats. I sent messages but I shall mention again, FOR you to stop slandering her family, and that your VINCE was found guilty in a court of law. Unlike you, I do not have to stoop to threats to get my point across. Truth wins out. PS your threats and intimidations cannot hurt me. God be with you.

PS....and for the Record of the person sending me hate emails, my name and initials are CC. Period. You can try to pit two folks who are in the same camp against eachother but it won't work. Unlike you nasty people, WE are working toward a common goal. FINDING Carrie and making sure VINCE stays in jail for Carrie's murder. I will say a prayer for your soul.

The son of susan website is done by a friend of mine Dennis Mahon. He points out the similarities of the two cases. Both families have had to endure constant harassment over this. But thank GOD above in our situation, the "alleged" killer is behind bars. Our sister sites have all witnessed this BS of the SAME people coming over asking for assistance to help them with Vincent, but then turning into a 7th grade shouting match with anybody who disagrees with what the Clinton County Prosecutor's office and the jury found. Which brings me to ask... where is the ignore user button on this message board?

Ok, I have only lived in the Blanchester area a few years, and don't know either family....but I heard about the Culberson disappearance when it happened, and have been reading a lot about it since the new dig began. Here are a few questions from an "outsider's" perspective:

1. Doan's supporters are now pointing to Messer, suggesting he acted without Doan. A lot of folks have claimed (on Vincent Doan's website) that Carrie overdosed at Messer's house, and "they" got scared and buried her. Who are "they"? Did "they" not realize that far more trouble would come upon them for gross abuse of a corpse, obstruction of justice, etc.,etc., than for getting high at a party? Any drugs or illegal paraphernalia could easily have been gotten rid of before calling the police/ambulance. Easier than getting rid of a body. Oh, sorry....A body AND a car. Right. People O.D. all the time, but that doesn't mean that everyone in the immediate vicinity is automatically sent up for murder. So I don't buy this "they got scared" theory.....obviously, there is more to this story than any accidental overdose. Also, how were "they" so sure she was dead and not passed out? Were they medics? Did they try to revive her (while NOT calling 911)? If someone accidentally overdosed at your house, would you bury them in your backyard? And expect not to be found out? This is a ridiculous theory.

2. Who built the barn? Actually constructed it? Was it built after her disappearance, or was it just the lean-to that was built after her disappearance? I am confused about this....

3. So now the folks on Doan's site are posting that of course Carrie was at Messer's....this is where she went to pick up her drugs. This conflicts with the previous claim that "Vincent and his father went to look for her at Chrisopher's bar in Hillsboro, because this is where Carrie got her drugs".......Messer's barn is a long way from Christopher's bar in Hillsboro.

4. Purely speculation here......but, I have been around the old block a few times, so to speak. If anyone had a drug habit here, it wasn't the Culberson girl. She:
- was gainfully employed.
- was apparently attending a community college (I know a professor at Clermont who mentioned that Carrie was in her class, so I know this is true).
- (judging by her pictures) always looked healthy, neat, CLEAN, and well-put together.
- was involved in sports (played on a volleyball team). As a general rule, people who are heavily into the drug scene do not get involved in sports. Trust me on this; I've been there and I know.
- had goals in life.

5. A 22 year old girl whose family, job, friends, & boyfriend are all in the immediate area, where she has lived all her life, does not just take off and move to another state over her lunch hour, never to be seen or heard from again. C'mon, folks, she has a sister that she obviously loved, two parents, lots of friends.....A LIFE in Blanchester. Also, how would she have supported herself without being able to use her car (which eventually would have been pulled over for a traffic violation, just being seen, etc.) and without any money? (The court transcript says that her bank account remained untouched). This theory is even more ridiculous than the overdose theory.

6. What does Mr. Doan have to say about the recent events? People in prison still have internet access. Why doesn't he post on his website?

findcarrie said:
The son of susan website is done by a friend of mine Dennis Mahon. He points out the similarities of the two cases. Both families have had to endure constant harassment over this. But thank GOD above in our situation, the "alleged" killer is behind bars. Our sister sites have all witnessed this BS of the SAME people coming over asking for assistance to help them with Vincent, but then turning into a 7th grade shouting match with anybody who disagrees with what the Clinton County Prosecutor's office and the jury found. Which brings me to ask... where is the ignore user button on this message board?

Hi, thank you for the feedback. The ignore button is in the "user cp" that you click on at the top. From there look on the left hand side and down at the bottom of the list, it's under "miscellaneous". Buddys/ignore Lists.
Hope that helps.

BTW, let whomever have their fun. They are sick and pathetic. If they think they will be waving to all us, whatever. People like that don't deserve ANY attention. They are low lives and will always be. When you rise above them, you become the stronger more confident BETTER person... Let them remain the "trailer trash" they are.

Char said:
:) I hate to tell you this but emails have been changed by you and others to harrass me, FindCarrie and anyone who disagrees with you. YOu have gone to the other site to try to defame me now, making threats of lawsuits and trying to tell Jill that I am slandering her and Carrie's mother. Now that is pathetic. Unlike Vince's website, YOU can't change these posts and/or alter them. Please leave Carrie's memory alone, Please leave Jill alone and continue on your way. I stand by what I have said previously, I did not slander you folks, call you names in emails or make any threats. I sent messages but I shall mention again, FOR you to stop slandering her family, and that your VINCE was found guilty in a court of law. Unlike you, I do not have to stoop to threats to get my point across. Truth wins out. PS your threats and intimidations cannot hurt me. God be with you.

PS....and for the Record of the person sending me hate emails, my name and initials are CC. Period. You can try to pit two folks who are in the same camp against eachother but it won't work. Unlike you nasty people, WE are working toward a common goal. FINDING Carrie and making sure VINCE stays in jail for Carrie's murder. I will say a prayer for your soul.

:clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :D :clap: :woohoo: You tell 'em Char! You go girl!!!

Some of those idiots on Vince's site have decided to make my previous screen name something derragatory or of questionable character. I will explain this to anybody who wonders.

In 2000, I received a gift for Christmas from Victoria's Secret. Not from a lover or man in the town who had 89 kids.
It was a lotion gift set called - LOVE SPELL. For a very very long time that was my favorite scent - because most women do like things like that. Anyway, I had a screen name that several of my friends thought was totally stupid so my then friend Wendy told me I need to change my screen name. I couldnt think of anything else but LOVESPELL at the time. Being that sounded weird, I added caster to it. I never knew it had anything to do with paganism or casting spells. I knew they existed but it was never something I did. If you go to the Victoria's Secret WEbsite, the lotion is listed FOR SALE there. So if anybody who wonders about that - that is where it came from. I am not Wiccan or Pagan. I happen to be a SOUTHERN BAPTIST THANK YOU.
I'm glad to see that even somebody's screen name is attacked. My mom and I get a kick out of that because she is the one who gave me the lotion that has caused so much controversy.
In case anybody wants to know... I left that fragrance and screen name behind. LOL

:laugh:

coopkid said:
Ok, I have only lived in the Blanchester area a few years, and don't know either family....but I heard about the Culberson disappearance when it happened, and have been reading a lot about it since the new dig began. Here are a few questions from an "outsider's" perspective:

Excellent and intelligent post, coopkid. Good luck on getting reasonable answers from the "Vince is coming home soon" crowd.

im sorry to say this but if that was my daughter missing, no matter what i would not stop looking for her in all the different places and i would not let leads go un heard. Apparently thats what they are doing on this case. There is so much information in regards to the site on Baur Road. Why aren't the athorities searching there? If they have been told that then they need to look there. And another thing there is no amount of money that would bring me happieness if my child was still missing after 8 years.

bobbijo69 said:
im sorry to say this but if that was my daughter missing, no matter what i would not stop looking for her in all the different places and i would not let leads go un heard. Apparently thats what they are doing on this case. There is so much information in regards to the site on Baur Road. Why aren't the athorities searching there? If they have been told that then they need to look there. And another thing there is no amount of money that would bring me happieness if my child was still missing after 8 years.

:hand: Now how are you related to the Doans/Bakers clan? You sound just like a person and/or persons that have been posting here and on Vincent's board. Well ask Vincent why he chose not to testify. Ask Vincent why he isn't telling the family of Carrie Culberson where he finally buried her? Ask Vincent why he chose to move her body with his brother after being notified by the town law enforcement? Ask Vincent why he is choosing to try to "Frame" another man for something he did? The answer being, they have the right man in jail and he is going to stay there for a mighty looong time.

:behindbar Jailbird for LIFE!!

Not related to either family in any way! Vincent did not testify because of the attorney. He wanted to testify and was strongly advised not too. He didn’t bury her any where, because HE did NOT do it, plain and simple. I know some one that is very close to him whom he trusts and he was asked all of these questions before, during, and after the trial. He has and always will answer these questions the same way, “I love her, I would never hurt her.” The person that asked the questions grew up around a family member that is a habitual liar and KNOWS when someone is lying and when someone is telling the truth. You can tell by body language and eye movements! He IS telling the truth!

MY answers:

1) It was NOT 2 weeks later and it really has nothing to do with this case other than to satisfy your own curiosity.

2) Because his lawyer did not want him to. Because again he was told NOT to say anything without his attorney present! He was strongly advised by his attorney NOT to testify, he wanted to.

3) He has tried that but according to the law it has to be done through the judicial system.

4) I can not answer this question, I was not there. You would have to ask Carrie, but she isn’t here now is she? I did hear from one of her aunts that it was NOT caused from a fight with Vincent but from Carrie’s own cousin, Shannon. Maybe you should ask her.

5) What does this even have to do with the case? NOTHING! No one can be held accountable for anyone else’s actions except for that person or persons that are involved.

6) I believe if you watch the old clips of the news while the trial was on, the friend, told everyone that it WAS accidental. And it was over a girl, yes. Vincent walked in on them in HIS house in bed together. What would you have done? Honestly, can you say that if you were in love with some one and walked in on them and someone else that you would react without thinking?

Show the proof that you have. Police statements? Statements of the police or statements that the police took from someone else? Police statements are not sworn statements, and if someone can lie in court (perjury) then someone can easily lie on a piece of paper. I say give them ALL lie detector tests, including you and me!

According to the Fire reports it was arson, but I believe that if you research it further the Whitten’s were in financial trouble at the time and it was discovered that they were brought up on charges for insurance fraud. Do you have video tape of this things you are accusing Lawrence of or just someone’s statement? Why don’t you all talk to the rest of the actual Culberson clan. I know for fact that there is more than one that can fill in some of these questions that are out there about Debbie and Carrie. I am not saying anything bad about them, just that they are not as “Angelic” as they would have you believe. No one is, we are all human and guess what…WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES! It is not us to judge, but we all will be held accountable by the one that matters – GOD! I am not professing to be any better than anyone else, I admit that I have made my own mistakes that I will answer to, but LET IT GO! LET ONLY THOSE WITHOUT SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE! You can’t because you have also sinned - we all do!

How can you speculate as to what happened? You weren’t there. It is nothing but speculation. Give me hard factual or visual proof in order for me to believe any other way then the way that I believe and I will apologize to anyone that I have hurt in the process. But I do not feel that I have hurt any one, I feel for both families, loss in any form is hard to deal with…It takes time to heal and those out there that want to keep this feud going, you’ll get yours in the end when you face the final judgment of GOD!

LOL - we were asking some of yall a few questions. Seems like nobody can ask nothing from this side w/out being told we are sticking our noses where it doesnt belong.
Besides we were just *advertiser censored**ing around with you anyway, we know he didnt do it, and she ran out with a bunch of hippies & set him up. Probably the same group that took Laci Peterson?

We aint casting no stones because the last time I checked, we werent into agressivness and accidental killings or assaults. :bang:

findcarrie said:
LOL - we were asking some of yall a few questions. Seems like nobody can ask nothing from this side w/out being told we are sticking our noses where it doesnt belong.
Besides we were just *advertiser censored**ing around with you anyway, we know he didnt do it, and she ran out with a bunch of hippies & set him up. Probably the same group that took Laci Peterson?

We aint casting no stones because the last time I checked, we werent into agressivness and accidental killings or assaults. :bang:

FindCarrie: After reading the latest "person" to visit this website, it seems the same person and/or people are posting here, on the CTV Missing Person thread. They come and question stuff which has been proven in a court of law. No one responds the way they want so they just start bashing Carrie, her memory, her morality and anyone that disagrees with them. They have to go to alot of trouble to create email names then register at the CTV website. It just seems that the time they spend on here trashing Carrie could be spent "finding the killer" like OJ is doing. Ya think? Same chit, different day.

Oh and one last thing. Seeing that you all think I'm a witch, that would mean I dont have to stand before God with my sins. LOL

In which I'd be more worried when that day gets here because there's going to be a group of folks having to do some serious explaining. Dont worry, I'll fly by on my broom and laugh at you some more while you are standing in line trying to get him to believe it.

Folks we have more important things to do than to entertain this group.

WE LOVE YOU VINCE. YOU ARE COMING HOME SOON. :clap: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FindCarrie:

First of all, Who is calling you a witch? Is there something I am not seeing? Second of all, why are you even bothering explaining to these people? They will NEVER get it. Period. All they can do is incite violence, intimidate potential witnesses, harrass and slander folks here and be a menace to society. Regardless if your your Baptist, Catholic, Protestant or whatever it's none of their business because once again they are chipping anywhere they think they can get you. Also, these folks actually are registering all over the net and then posting on these sites. Pathetic.

BTW.....Do you have any updates on Carrie? Are you in daily contact with Debra Culberson? If you are please tell her how we are praying for her. I for one am proud of her for standing up for Carrie's memory and her family. Thanks again.

BTW- This is the first time that i have posted on this website, and no im not begrading Carrie or anything. I just wish people would look @ both sides of the Story. Do you live in the small town of Blanchester CC. Well let me tell you, that i do. And i see what happens daily. you say how that Debbie and her family is tormented by the Doan's, how do you know for a fact that it is them doing it. I remember hearing Debra say on the Tv that she was getting threating phone calls in regards to them digging @ the Messer site from the Doan's/Bakers, if that is true than how come there isnt court documents to state that it was them doing it?

And you are right.
WE LOVE VINCE AND HE WILL BE COMING HOME SOON:::::

Can you answer this for me? Why arent they searching messer's other property?
Why arent the cops following up on every lead or tip that they get. And they are not doing it.

bobbijo69 said:
BTW-

And you are right.
WE LOVE VINCE AND HE WILL BE COMING HOME SOON:::::

Can you answer this for me? Why arent they searching messer's other property?
Why arent the cops following up on every lead or tip that they get. And they are not doing it.

I am glad to be telling you this: The only way Vincey boy is coming home is in a pine box and to be buried. It's a sad thing to say but he took a life of a woman in her prime and was found guilty in a court of law by his peers. YOU don't know what the cops are or are not doing. They don't broadcast everything they are doing to the folks that live there. Another thing, COURT documents have nothing to do with Debra Culberson getting phone calls. Duh, if you have common sense you know that you have to call the police which she has said she has done, done whatever else they have told her to do and once she has followed procedure, THEN it goes to COURT. Don't you folks research anything instead of speaking off the cuff? I guess not. YOU folks really need to get a clue and face Reality. Vince has. He is in jail and FYI, a person being represented can OVERRULE his lawyer and TESTIFY. Things which Vincey didn't do. He can't blame his lawyer, he can't blame Carrie, he can't blame anyone but himself. Seems he needs to grow up and accept responsibility for what he did. MURDERED a poor innocent woman. I am sure as hell glad that he is in jail. Makes the nice town where you live safer. The only reason that YOU nice folks haven't physically hurt Debra or her sister is because the COPS would know exactly who did it and why. YOU folks hide behind names, post stupid emails and threads. YOu folks hide behind websites instead of standing up in front of a tv station, lawyers, court and lie detectors tests actually doing something about it. YOU folks are pulling an OJ. Looking everywhere but producing nothing. But in this case the correct MAN is in jail.

I have not heard anything since last week. She knows about the people standing up for her and Carrie. I usually dont say much back but when people keep attacking her it ticks me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife