Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is interesting.

http://www.cincypost.com/news/1997/doan111597.html

None of that really concerned Mrs. Culberson until her oldest daughter, Carrie, decided to drive down to the Clinton County Jail to visit Doan.
He was charming, she told her mom, and she hoped to date him when he got out.

Is this how they met? Starting a relationship with someone in jail for assault?
Was she obsessed with him?

Though police have described him as a ''career criminal,'' Baker's record is not long. In 20 years, his arrests include one for a concealed weapon and another for receiving stolen property. The latter involved cars at his salvage yard that he admits ''didn't belong to me.''

A father with a salvage yard would be handy if you needed to take apart a car and have it go away.

Lori Baker has admitted having a ''glorious'' affair with Doan. Tracey Baker, in turn, was arrested last month in the company of Doan's new girlfriend.

"Glorious" – yikes. Does she know Scott Peterson?

I would like to make a comment for this online community to see regarding this statement on Vincent Doan's fan site about Debbie Culberson having the license plate to Carrie's still missing Honda CRX (license plate ROL402). Debbie Culberson does not have any material like this. At the time of the trial, there was a duplicate of the license plate made for trial purposes only. To show to the witnesses who alledgly saw the car.

It resides at the Clinton County Prosecutor's office along with all the other items that were used during the trial, example the large photo's of Carrie. SHe is not allowed to even have that back until the last appeal is exhausted for Vincent Doan. WHoever made that statment is making a false accusation.

:eek: What a surprise, again your information is incorrect regarding the "license plate". Carrie only had one plate on her car, the rear plate, therefore there was NO duplicate made for court purposes. The front plate that was never on her car is the one that Debbie had. :snooty: We love you Vincent and Tracey and will see you soon.

You just answered your own question, Carries car had no license plate holder, so therefore it was not even on the car.

THe car had a rear plate only. That plate is not available because the car is missing - as well as Carrie. The tag that was held up in Court was a duplicate made. Her mother does not have that tag and she never did. I know this because her mother didnt even have the VIN on the car. All that is at the prosecutor's office. Those of us working to circulate the VIN know this.

VIN = Vehicle Identifcation Number

:rolleyes:

I guess you don't have a car that you have ever had to buy license for, because they come in pairs....two.... understand?
You can get a copy of the court transcript and READ that it was Carries second plate, NOT A DUPLICATE. :doh:
I don't need articles to show everyone, I was at the whole trial and I know what was said. :)

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish.

Jill did this ... Jill did that... Uh Oh teacher am I in trouble?

Articles please, or I cant understand you.

one loving cousin said:
:eek: What a surprise, again your information is incorrect regarding the "license plate". Carrie only had one plate on her car, the rear plate, therefore there was NO duplicate made for court purposes. The front plate that was never on her car is the one that Debbie had. :snooty: We love you Vincent and Tracey and will see you soon.
Please clarify the importance of Debbie having the aledged front plate. If it is the originally issued front plate, are you trying to say she had access to the car after the disappearance? I find that impossible to believe. If she in fact does have an issued plate, what does that prove? That she had it before the disappearance? Are you saying she was somehow involved in the disappearance or has concealed knowledge and is trying to frame VD? I don't know what you are trying to establish. I guess I am lost.

Well Snorky.... I guess the license plate issue is of no real importance to the case, and to what happened to Carrie, just as the rest of the information that has been given and ignored is of no importance. I thought that everyone wanted to find out the real truth. No one said Debbie had access to Carries car after her disappearance but you. She did however have access to the license plate that was not on her car.

OLC ~ I didn't say she had access to the plate. I was asking you if that was what you were implying. Is it my imagination or are you twisting my words?

Find Carrie posted:

It resides at the Clinton County Prosecutor's office along with all the other items that were used during the trial, example the large photo's of Carrie. SHe is not allowed to even have that back until the last appeal is exhausted for Vincent Doan. WHoever made that statment is making a false accusation.

I take this to be truthful, because it can be verified. I should have asked you if you meant, she is the one making a false accusation. I guess that is what you mean? They returned it to her, but she is misleading about how she acquired it?
:waitasec:

If information is still being ignored that is because of LE. I know you feel strongly about searching Messer's property. If your side can't get LE to cooperate, what makes you believe that anyone else can get them to cooperate and do the search? Have you started a petition (I wouldn't know, so I am asking)? Personally I would like the search to be made. Not that it would exhonerate VD - just in case Carrie IS there.

snorky said:
...I would like the search to be made. Not that it would exhonerate VD - just in case Carrie IS there.
I don't know the whole story. However, if LE refuses to dig up/search other Messer properties, it may be because Messer is in fact cooperating with LE. I know there are published reports that he is not. But perhaps that is the official stance to protect him from bodily harm.

I understand that OLC claims that Vince, Tracey and the entire clan are peace loving and wouldn't harm a fly. I somehow think that this is not true. I have faith in law enforcement to do what is right. I'm not saying that they don't make mistakes. I'm willing to trust that they know what they are doing in this case.

Debbie Culberson and her family would definitely be pushing for them to look on any property that they felt might give them clues as to where Carrie's body is.

Another reason I would like to see the search made is to end the speculation.

Debbie Culberson would be more than willing to dig up any property and to look at any person who might could lead her back to Carrie. She has never just focused on Vince and refused to look into other possibilities. Although we will be accused of God knows what, I will tell you this. Her mother believes and so does most logical thinking people that Carrie is dead. Carrie would not leave town w/out telling her mom or sister bye.
ANytime a tip comes in that is viable, she will follow up on it. Her words to me is, It's damn if you do, and damn if you dont, but I will do all I can to find my daughter, although I know she is dead. She said a mother always wants to hope she is out there somewhere, but you always want to leave every rock unturned, and as usual all the leads turn up as dead ends. They still look for Carrie whenever they know of a place to go to. So dont ever believe that we are just sitting on our tails because Vince is in jail.
We still dont have Carrie.

Find Carrie ~ That was a very touching post. Thank you for sharing more of Debbies feelings. It is very heartbreaking. I hope you don't think I meant I felt Debbie is ignoring any possibilities of finding Carrie. I am sure there is a reason that the property is not being searched, but don't know what it is. Can you shed a little light on why LE feels the search to be unecessary? I know if I were in Debbie's position, I would want to look there so I could eliminate that possibility.

Is it possible that they haven't initiated a search on Messer's other property because the final results from the initial search are not in? It would seem to be a waste of tax payers dollars if a new search began and the evidence we have all been waiting on is just days away from being announced. It is my understanding that the doctor from Mt. St. Jo just started her search of the soil last Friday. And, this part of the search is the most time consuming and labor intensive. I haven't given up on this search providing the closure we all need.

Blown Away said:
Is it possible that they haven't initiated a search on Messer's other property because the final results from the initial search are not in? It would seem to be a waste of tax payers dollars if a new search began and the evidence we have all been waiting on is just days away from being announced.
That, I can understand. Thank you for your insight!

Jade,

For some reason your link to this article is not working, but I've heard all this before.

I want to reply to your first quote. Carrie knew Vince from school, but didn't start dating him until after she visited him in jail for the assault on Bobby. I don't think she was obsessed with him, but she couldn't seem to stay away from him. They weren't a "steady" item for the years that they dated. They periodically dated other people, but always seem to find their way back to each other after what seemed like a very short time apart.

One other thing-pertaining to your last quote about Lori having the glorious affair with Vince and Tracey dating Shannon-Tracey also dated a girl who dated Jarrod Messer. I'm not sure what this would say about the theory that Vince and Jarrod were friends.

There are many things that the prosecutor's office and the police do that they dont tell Debbie. Example: Debbie Culberson did not even know about the excavation until two days after it had begun. A friend called her and told her while she was on the way to the memorial for Carrie on April 30th.
I am sure there is a possibility that they are not digging anywhere else until these soil samples are back. However, we all seem to feel like something is still being looked into. This time the higher ups, so to speak, are making sure that no balls are dropped this time, like the last. There is STILL a police officer on guard 24 hours over there at that last excavation site.
She will endure this until she finds Carrie. We have all learned to understand the constant harassment and changing around of our words, as we have learned to be let down on a regular basis when we get a lead that in the past has ended up with nothing. I will say that this last search has provided more for us than any of the others that have occured in the past. If anything it definetly leads us to know for a fact that some of our suspicians and prior testimony now hold more substance than what was challenged before.
I believe that we will find the answers when God sees fit. We will just have to remain patient and that is something we work on each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee