Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping for the truth said:
If no one has anything to say, then I guess the subject is closed.
We keep asking about the lie detector tests. Do you have any info as to why VD won't take one now? I really can't come up with with a plausible answer. It has been explained as to why he did not take one before, but no one has offered an explanation as to why he isn't volunteering to take one now. I have seen this question asked numerous times yet only those convinced he is guilty respond. Certainly if you are so sure, and he is so sure of his innocence, a test would help gain supporters. Has anyone asked him lately? What is his response? Can you answer this or can anyone? If he doesn't move in that direction, his cries of innocence will fall on deaf ears. Clearly you can see that by reading these posts.

Out of curiosity and because so much has been said about the lie detector test and Vince's refusal to take one (does anyone know for certain if he has been offered one recently and still refused to take one?) I searched the web for information pertaining to the accuracy of this test in proving or disproving someone's innocence or guilt. I found this article and found it interesting as far as how they define the accuracy. Just in case anyone else is interested in viewing. Still can't figure out the link! But, here is the page!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-09-09-lie_x.htm

Blown Away said:
Out of curiosity and because so much has been said about the lie detector test and Vince's refusal to take one (does anyone know for certain if he has been offered one recently and still refused to take one?) I searched the web for information pertaining to the accuracy of this test in proving or disproving someone's innocence or guilt. I found this article and found it interesting as far as how they define the accuracy. Just in case anyone else is interested in viewing. Still can't figure out the link! But, here is the page!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-09-09-lie_x.htm
Thanks BlownAway. I am not stating that it would 'prove' his innocence/guilt. I am saying that his cooperation in taking a test would go along way to help gain supporters. I know I would take one if I were accused of committing a hideous crime, or any crime that I did not commit for that matter. I can also say truthfully that I would be affraid of the results being inaccurate. I guess what I am asking is "Is he affraid to take a test and if so, what does he have to lose?"

Snorky,

Understood! And, I think you have a point! It is more a show of good faith to those who are listening.

coopkid said:
Ok, sorry...I missed a few posts there........Blown Away was answering someone else's question about Messer & if he had a history of violence.

And no, I don't necessarily think that evidence found in this new dig would exonerate the convicted. But it might show that there were others involved, who have gotten away with it for the last 8 years.....and if this is indeed the case, then this person/persons need to be made to answer for it.

I agree that if there are any more perps in addition to Vincent, he too should be put away for life.

Snorky/Blown Away:
I can't find the link where I originally read the article.......(it was a while ago)...but there is mention of it on Doan's website, and also on the find Carrie Culberson site. On Carrie's site, go to Carrie's links page, then click on news archives....there are a whole page of archived articles, including one about the deer meat (I just read it). Apparently the freezer broke down and the meat went bad, so Lawrence's wife had it buried to get rid of the smell.

Also on Doan's site was a post mentioning that two of the Messers (dont remember the names....it was a man and a woman) were at the dig site waiting with Debbie C. Are they Jarrod Messer's parents? That had to make Mrs. Culberson feel a little uncomfortable, I would think. On second thought, it was probably even more awkward for Mr. & Mrs. Messer (if they are his parents).

On the lie detector subject: What about the brother? Did he take one, or was he offered one?

coopkid said:
On the lie detector subject: What about the brother? Did he take one, or was he offered one?
Who took one if anyone? Anyone know?

Coopkid ~ Boy, if I had meat rotting, I could find a better way to dispose of it, but I perhaps I am just too lazy to bury it. Who knows, different strokes for different folks. Guess this is off topic anyway.

snorky said:
Who took one if anyone? Anyone know?

Coopkid ~ Boy, if I had meat rotting, I could find a better way to dispose of it, but I perhaps I am just too lazy to bury it. Who knows, different strokes for different folks. Guess this is off topic anyway.

Former Police Chief Peyton took one (or as someone posted on Vince's site-3). I have been searching for the article on Peyton taking the test, but have not found it yet. I will post when I do if anyone is interested. (Since as you pointed out Snorky this is a little of topic.) If I can't find the article, then we have to chalk it up to hearsay. This has all just been so long ago.

I have a question, why hasn't the Doan/Baker clan been after Vincent and/or Tracey to come forward with their information on Carrie? Has Vince's mother really asked him if he ever hit Carrie or did anything to harm her? Who is the leader of this group of Doan Supporters that they wouldn't be going to the newspapers, rallying for the "BOYS" to take lie detector tests to further their cause? Why haven't they used the prison ministries to help them and their cause? I guess you can only say your innocent for so long without actually doing anything to further your claim when folks just start walking away. It seems that no one is doing anything for him other than harrassing and intimidating others.

BTW, your petty emails to me are being forwarded to the appropriate authorities, so keep it up showing your true colors.

GOD loves you regardless.

You're apparently NOT going to get any answers from them according to their message board:

Name: WARNING!!!!!!!
Comments: The administrator of the websleuths web site is asking a lot of questions. Though it may be just someone interested in the case. Questions like what new evidence do you know of, that could get Vincent a new trial, should not be answered. If you know anything you should report it to Vince's lawyer. As innocent as the question may be the doubt of innocents her questions seem fishy. Be careful what you say. At all costs don't argue.

:blowkiss: for LP mod

For all who have been taken or harmed, prayers for answers and justice and soon.
With love and HOPE, Lanie
Help For The Missing

These people, whether they be family members or friends of the inmates are doing them a serious disservice. They are trying, on the one hand, to get the courts to look into this matter while, on the other hand, are posting messages and sending emails that obviously make them look as if they too have something to hide and/or are trying to strongarm those who oppose them. I am strongly against blaming/comparing other family members to the inmates themselves, but in this case, I see a strong possibility that the extended family and friends of these two prisoners are of weak moral character themselves if not committing crimes themselves, i.e., harrasement, threats, etc. Perhaps they could do the inmates a favor and just stop before they do any more damage.

LP Moderator said:
You're apparently NOT going to get any answers from them according to their message board:

Name: WARNING!!!!!!!As innocent as the question may be the doubt of innocents her questions seem fishy. Be careful what you say. At all costs don't argue.
What's so fishy other than the smell coming from the VD supporter camp? They are behaving strange. I get the impression they just enjoy drama and couldn't find their way out of a paper sack. This isn't directed at any one person as an attack and is only a generalization. The truth is, I went to their site, once. Then, when all the spit started flying here, I decided to never return. See how easy it was for them to lose a reader? I can't take them seriously. I do appreciate the integrity of many posters here on WS and because of them, I haven't scrapped the idea of following the progress of finding Carrie or learning about evidence that would take the case in a new direction. Thanks LP Mod for not deleting this thread. There were many times I thought it would go 'poof'. Debbie deserves the efforts put forth here and I am glad that some have empathy and compassion for her.

snorky said:
What's so fishy other than the smell coming from the VD supporter camp? They are behaving strange.

:clap: You know what's funny about this whole thing Snorky? The LP Moderator does not belong to EITHER group but yet she is seeing what Carrie, Debra Culberson and Findcarrie have been experiencing for days. LP has been to the other site and seen for herself how the Doan/Baker clan acts and carries on in public. They are so paranoid and will talk about even HER because she questions their ways and does not follow in their way. No wonder Vince is still in jail. I for one am glad that he is still there. I for one am also glad that the dirtbag refuses to take a lie detector test because the boy is guilty and the test would show that he was lying and not telling the truth and/or showing deceptions in all areas. Now that is family, they are just hindering their poor "boy" in jail. :behindbar

God Bless Carrie Culberson!!

Quote: Name: Blanchester Citizen
Comments: This is to Char:CC
To answer your question, we are helping those boys like you called them on websleuths. Vincent and Tracey is their name you moron.Everybody here has been writing to those innocent projects, they are just so busy, in case you dont know,There are a lot of people that are in prison accused of crimes they did not commit. That means they are innocent in case you dont understand.And regarding to the petty e- mails you claim you have been getting from us, We would not lower ourself sending you e-mails we got better things to do,We are here for Vincent and Tracey to proof their innocence.
We love you Vincent and Tracey...

Tuesday, June 15th 2004 - 09:15:47 AM

:clap: Thank you folks for the nice email from PCP @yahoo.com. This was just sent to me. Since I am a moron I would appreciate you sharing your comments here on the webpage and continue to show America what type of people you are. The one thing I would like to point out that the two boys curently incarcarated for murdering Carrie Culberson were found guilty by a jury of their peers. The jurors weren't involved in the conspiracy against the Baker/Doan inbred clan. They found them guilty from all the EVIDENCE submitted. Keep your boys from taking that lie detector test. YOU are proving us right that they did it. BTW..before you write the "innocenceboyprojects" try getting your boys to take the test..then only then if they pass it without deception and flunking it they will at least get some attention. Ya think? :behindbar for LIFE.

I've just read in the Wilmington News Journal dated Tuesday, June 15th, that there was a shooting in Midland, (Which is located just outside Blanchester), and apparently, a 19-year-old man, named Waylon W. Trimble suffered a gunshot wound above his right eye, and another on his right temple. This shooting took place at the residence of David Messer. (Not sure of the relation, so I may be totally out of line, and if so, I apologize) ...

Luckily, 19-year old victim has survived, and told authorities that it was an accidental shooting. He is quoted as saying, "Nobody shot me. It must have happened when the gun fell or when I tried to pick it up." - - - Shot twice in the head, and it was an accident ??? How ????

This Messer guy may be completely innocent the shooting. But the paper also indicated that they found potted marijuana plants, a mirror with a white powder residue, tin foil with residue, a meth pipe, components of a meth lab, and a baggie with white powder. Sheriff Fizer says that drug charges "could be pending". He also said that the investigation is ongoing, and that it has not been determined whether the shooting was accidental.

Now, you will remember back when Doan shot that "friend" of his years ago, in the face, and the "friend" said that Doan didn't mean to shoot him, right??
Coincidence??? Something stinks. Sounds like Messer's and Doans/Bakers are birds of the same feather ... :sick:

I completely, 100% believe that Doan killed Carrie. But if he was going to ask for help in disposing her body, this Messer crew seems like the scum to go to.

Just my opinion ... (Before I get the "defense" all over me) ... I'm entitled to my :twocents: ... Any other opinions ???

Seeking the truth, are you from the Blan area? Are you familiar with the family?? If so, what are they like?? I'm beginning to think Blan has their own Maffia. Only with Bakers, Doans, Messers, instead of Capone's, etc ...

Maybe I'm out of line ... but how do you accidentally shoot yourself in the head ... TWICE ????????

Wouldn't you take extra caution after the first shot to the head, and not shoot yourself again ???????? :bang:

Kinda like when Doan shot his "buddy" in the leg, and then the guy was accidentally shot in the face also. Oh, but innocent Vince didn't do it on purpose ... He's not violent ... Yeah ... Uh Huh ... OK ...

Doan is guilty. No doubt in my mind. But isn't it interesting how suddenly we're hearing about how the Doans/Bakers and Messers tie into each other.

I did a search of Messer's in the Ohio Inmate Search, and I found William David Messer, and it states that he's still incarcerated for "Weapon under disability" charge. . . There's a lot of Messer's in there, and some from the surrounding area ... sounds like a great crew ...

First and foremost, I dont know Jarrod Messer. I do however find it very strange that some of the items Lori Baker testified to have suddenly turned up alongside a shirt belonging Carrie. Now you can dismiss this however you wish and you may change around my words. HOWEVER the questions still remain. What was it doing there if PART of her testimony was perhaps true?

Although we will never know, unless God touches somebody and excuse me if I offend somebody, becuase I know I'm rumored to be a witch, BUT someone assisted these three men get rid of evidence. I can only hope that God hears one of our prayers somewhere that they made a small mistake and left something that one of us hill billie rednecks might find to finally find this young woman.

I hate to think that all we end up having is dirt where she was pulverized but if that is all we are allowed to get, then we will take it. I dont come up on this board expecting sympathy, but we just want her back at all cost. Her mom has already imagined all the horrible ways Carrie spent her last moments. It is time for this to be put to rest, meaning Carrie, the torture her family has witnessed and the just plain out ridiculousness the general public has come to witness on this message board.

We can try to deter guilt to whomever we want, but the fact still remains.... Carrie is missing and w/out cooperation from this group (I'm sorry but that's how I feel), or a higher power, we will never be able to move forward. The only thing we can do is present ourselves to not be a wolf in sheeps clothing and do all we can to find her and unless I die trying, I tend to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart