Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
basic2871 said:
I believe you are the one who needs to REREAD the article..... The headline says.....BROWN COUNTY TO DEDICATE MEMORIAL ..... By the way, the name is basic2871 :doh:

Why so nasty? I wasn't getting rude BASIC2871. I did not know you were talking about the headline, I thought you were talking about the article it self. Why is there so much hate in this world? God Bless!

katkidd.....my intentions were never to be "nasty", nor am I ignorant,as find carrie seems to think, I can read, and so can you all, I presume. Imagine.....the news media has printed "false" or "wrong" information. I guess anyone can make a mistake.

Are you upset that the news people perhaps made an error reporting or are you upset that attention has been brought back to you once again and how you behave? Is that all you have to come at us with? Or will you just wait till the middle of the night and pull some coward prank? It cant ever be face to face. It's always got to be something to undermine everybody. :clap:

Seems that you know where to lay your eggs. Or maybe your eggs have already dried up and died?

findcarrie said:
Are you upset that the news people perhaps made an error reporting or are you upset that attention has been brought back to you once again and how you behave? Is that all you have to come at us with? Or will you just wait till the middle of the night and pull some coward prank? It cant ever be face to face. It's always got to be something to undermine everybody. :clap:

Seems that you know where to lay your eggs. Or maybe your eggs have already dried up and died?

Hi FindCarrie,

I was just curious if they have any clue when the soil samples are going to be back? I know you are probably tired of people asking, that is why I thought a time frame may be better to give.

P.S. By the way I don't think the Vince supporters like me very well now. They had a fit on me over on Vince's dream book. Oh well I guess the truth hurts. I tried to respond to them on their dreambook, but they wont put it up, but the still put up things so derogative that it would make anyone who reads it ill.

I understand that if you read over there, you're going to want to respond. However, let me gently remind you all that Websleuths is a discussion forum and not a place to "take things" out on people who may post on another forum. As hard as it is to do, we're going to need you all to just talk about the case and not each other.
Thanks!!

LP Moderator said:
I understand that if you read over there, you're going to want to respond. However, let me gently remind you all that Websleuths is a discussion forum and not a place to "take things" out on people who may post on another forum. As hard as it is to do, we're going to need you all to just talk about the case and not each other.
Thanks!!

LP-

Totally understandable, and I apologize.

findcarrie said:
There isnt anything to report yet about the soil samples. I suppose no news is good news. And I agree with LP - we need to keep this forum for new only :)

Thanks and I know you will keep us informed about any new news.

God Bless!

You know as I have been sitting here and reading the different threads on CTV and here, I was wondering about the "innocent soliders" whose lives have been lost due to the war over in Iraq. It made me think "What If" people convicted of someone's murder i.e., Vincent Doan who are serving LWOP and the others on Death Row be made to serve and/or volunteer to serve on the front line in place of the "innocents" who have not been convicted of committing a crime or murder. If these folks want to kill so much and beat folks up and dispose of their bodies, why couldn't we send them over there? It seems like if they want that certain type of lifestyle and like the violence let them kill the enemy. I know it's far fetched but the fact that these folks are sitting over here safe and sound while others are dying really steams me. (Sorry Jill and Carrie, but this is a suggestion that I came up with.)

Findcarrie and LP Moderator, I don't mean to take away from Carrie's memory, but something has to be done. I for still continue to write Vincent and Tracey boy to get them to try and come forward with the truth. From what I have heard Debbie has made every effort to find out from Vincent what happened, regardless how it happened and where her body is buried, But to no avail. I shall continue to lobby for that monster to stay in jail and will continue to support the search for Carrie, her mother and her family. As for the other side who chooses not to answer any questions, I hope for your sake that your praying to God for forgiveness for Vince and Tracey for what they did to Carrie.

Char said:
You know as I have been sitting here and reading the different threads on CTV and here, I was wondering about the "innocent soliders" whose lives have been lost due to the war over in Iraq. It made me think "What If" people convicted of someone's murder i.e., Vincent Doan who are serving LWOP and the others on Death Row be made to serve and/or volunteer to serve on the front line in place of the "innocents" who have not been convicted of committing a crime or murder. If these folks want to kill so much and beat folks up and dispose of their bodies, why couldn't we send them over there? It seems like if they want that certain type of lifestyle and like the violence let them kill the enemy. I know it's far fetched but the fact that these folks are sitting over here safe and sound while others are dying really steams me. /

I understand how you feel. Unfortunately, it's not a good solution. That was one of the big problems with Vietnam. Today we know that voluntary, professional service members make for a much better military. If anything, qualifications to serve in the military should become more stringent than they are. Having served in the Air Force, I can tell you that I want only the elite on my team........and most of them are (the elite).

I do not have an article to support this statement however, if you call the investigator in charge, I'm sure you can verify this.

The soil samples are not back in yet. When they do become available, it is highly unlikely that Carrie's family will be allowed to know the results and here is why. There are other search efforts that are not being released to the public or family in regards to Carrie. Releasing the findings may hamper the current investigation. This means that it could probably be an indefinite amout of time before anything is released about the possibility of Carrie being in that soil.

Many of us feel that the last search was much more fruitful than the others that they've had before. We continue to wait patiently hoping that authorities will release where they are searching and what they find. Just wanted to update those of you who are following Carrie's story.

:woohoo: Everyone!!. Just wanted to let everyone know I just mailed 125 cards to Vincent from my local Church here asking him to come forth with information regarding Carrie!! The group has also started a prayer group for Carrie and for her family too.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

Char,

Thank-you for starting a prayer group for Carrie.

Let's not try to add any more fuel to the fire already burning in hatred for us by sending Vincent Doan any kind of correspondence, ok? We need to keep ourselves focused on finding Carrie and I can tell you that you will not get any information from him. Aggrivating him and his friends will not do anything but cause more trouble and that is not going to accomplish anything (trust me). :eek:

In all the greatest respect,
I think both sides of this situation are wrong. People are entitled to thier oppions, but you have to take others' feelings into consideration. Both websites and other comunications between each side are rude and hateful. Maybe he did do it, and maybe not. We may never know. I know that the jurors on "missing" conterdict themselves saying they knew he and his family was lying and he did it, but then say there wasn't enough evidence to kill him. It is in the a constitutial right to be prooved guilty and I think it was wrong. He shouldn't have been brought to trial until they were ready. There is no statue of limitation on murder so he could be tried when there was something to go on....body...murder weapon. The Bakers may do wrong things, but they either admit to it, or lie (if it only hurts them and not any of thier friends or family. If he didn't admit before the others got drug down then he won't. (if he did it or not) next post carrie's side

continued...there were 2 stories. 1 that he never hit her and 1 that he only hit her once for spitting on him. She was abused by him. Everyone knows it and has seen the photos. She may have caused it(or not), but he did hit her. Why did she take it? she was pretty (and popular in school) and could have been with anyone. why him? I wonder what really happened. I used to believe she ran off, but thought she tell her family in a couple months. I wasn't like her. I hate the slutty reputation she is getting. She wasn't one. I wish people would stop. I wish we'detthe trueth out there. Iwish we could tell what screts there are. Someone knows. It may evenbe somewhere they overlooked. Search and Find Carrie.

I am sosorry to hear that they never found no dna at the barn site.
to my knowledge they wont find much if anything there as in dna.
they r looking at the wrong place.
question? where do you find things that are missing?
Vince isnt innocent but he never killed or murdered carrie,
the wrong man is getting out soon.
did the police look for the car in mich. where tracy took it,inside his semi?
I lived in blanchester and in that town no one is innocent. to much drama!!!!!!!!!!!
it is pretty bad when everyone argues about who did what.
lets all argue about whom did no one see move the body in the first place.lets get mad at all the (Editted by AMRA )and look between the lines more.

I believe this board stated plainly that we did not want to discuss anything pertaining to feelings, emotions, visions, or anything that is not pertaining to news in this case. LP can you please do something with this individual? If you have any information you need to let be known about the case, you should call the Clinton County Police Dept. I feel as if they can better assist you with the ever so important information that should never never be trusted with those of us who are looking for Carrie according to those who support Vincent Doan.

Soil samples are not complete yet. Those could take more than two more months to have results on. Please contact the Clinton County prosecutors office for more in depth information or if you think I'm posting incorrect information.

In the mean time, stay off this board aggrivating people.

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT VINCE IS GETTING A NEW TRIAL.
WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT?
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members