Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sosorry,

Not agreeing does not make one a hypocrite. I read the case, I read the reports, IMO the right culprits are in prison. Im entitled to that opinion, the Jury came to that same conclusion. Discusting remarks about the victim and her family by supporters of the convicted is not going to sway that opinion. If for some reason the convict is granted a new trial then I will look at the evidence presented. I will not consider vile statements regarding a crime victim and her family posted on a Convicted Murderers Support Board to be evidence of anything.

tybee204 said:
sosorry,

Not agreeing does not make one a hypocrite. I read the case, I read the reports, IMO the right culprits are in prison. Im entitled to that opinion, the Jury came to that same conclusion. Discusting remarks about the victim and her family by supporters of the convicted is not going to sway that opinion. If for some reason the convict is granted a new trial then I will look at the evidence presented. I will not consider vile statements regarding a crime victim and her family posted on a Convicted Murderers Support Board to be evidence of anything.
Now, Tybee, there you go making too much sense for Vince's supporters....

i know nothing about this case, but having read the last 2 pages i'm going to have to go read the whole thread now!! unless someone wants to give it to me in a nutshell? you have intrigued me!

deputylinda said:
i know nothing about this case, but having read the last 2 pages i'm going to have to go read the whole thread now!! unless someone wants to give it to me in a nutshell? you have intrigued me!
DL- You should certainly read the entire thread. You will be amazed.

Hello Everyone:

For those of you who have been following this board, and for those of you who have not. An edcuated decision was made to not respond to any more statements made that are ugly towards myself, Carrie Culberson (who is unable to defend her reputation), and that of her family. As you will note on a daily basis, we have a group of individuals who enjoy harassing anybody who tries to post on this board, court tv, or any place else. This is an ongoing problem that is being handled accordingly. If you are just joining and watching the information pertaining to Carrie and her disappearance and murder, I would like to remind you that all information regarding Carrie and the findings of a Clinton County Ohio Court are found on her website. We do not post any information that is not factual and found within court documents among other items. All statements found within are backed up with documentation. I ask once again that you all please not respond to the poster(s) using the typograhpical errors. Thanks again for your concern in Carrie's case. We are still working each day to locate her.

I thought I would share this article with Carrie's viewers. This is an article about the young woman who moved into Vincent Doan's residence less than two weeks after Carrie Culberson disappeared. Once Vincent Doan was arrested, Ms Hodson began dating Tracey Baker (Vincent Doan's) half brother who was later charged with helping cover up the disappearance & alleged murder of Carrie Culberson. Ms. Hodson went on a cross country joy ride with Mr. Baker while he was alluding police.
Ms. Hodson was later charged in connection to the case. Please read this article below.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/12/18/loc_doan.html

findcarrie said:
Ms. Hodson was later charged in connection to the case. ...
Was she ever convicted? If so, what was her sentence? Like father, like son, like stepson, like brother, like half-brother, like step-brother...:rolleyes:

He didn't believe she was dead and had a little anger (other than wondering if she was dead or not and hoping since he loved her), but that if she was alive and knew he was charged for murder and set by and let it happen, he'd get out and kill her on the courthouse steps and couldn't be charged twice.

trueth said:
He didn't believe she was dead and had a little anger (other than wondering if she was dead or not and hoping since he loved her), but that if she was alive and knew he was charged for murder and set by and let it happen, he'd get out and kill her on the courthouse steps and couldn't be charged twice.

:mad: I have noticed that you also post on the other boards, what proof do you have to back up your statement? Were there any other "witnesses" that heard what you heard and who are they? Did the witnesses make a report as to what they heard? I guess folks will say whatever to cover up their true intentions and/or actions of what they did. Violence begets violence!!

I would like to know if Carries mother has ever looked up unidentified remains or the doe network for possible unidentified remains that could be Carries.No one knows if her remains (if so) are in ohio.So has she looked or checked out possible one that could be? :eek:

SoSorry,

The DoeNetWork doesnt take people into their database until they've been missing 8 years or longer. Carrie will not be eligible for the database until after August 28, 2004of this year. As soon as that date passes, she will be in the system. If you look at the archive updates on her page, you will see where she was denied sometime earlier in 2004.

I do not live in Blanchester. I do not "know" either of the involved families, but have met Debbie Culberson once, briefly. I did not know Carrie or Vincent. I just want to establish that my involvement here is only because I think it is a shame for any parent not to have a gravesite for their mourning. If the only thing they have left of their child is a body and their memories, they should have somewhere to go where they can feel closer to their child. After all, losing a child is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a parent. I became interested in this case when they announced that Carrie was missing and a search was in progress and have followed the case in the time since. I never hear of an unidentified body being found, but what I don't look for signs that it might be Carrie. Here are some of the things I have observed. Everyone who knows the participants has an opinion. Even people who do not know the participants have an opinion about it. They are all sure they know who is guilty and who is not. And are willing to argue about it. This case is not only tearing up the family (you hear a lot about Debbie C. but not much from the father and the sister). They are hurting also. I do admire Debbie C. because she is hanging in there. She has shown she will not rest until Carrie's body is found. If Vincent's supporters want to stop people from talking about this case, they will just have to jump in and help find the body. This case has caused a lot of controversy and suspicion in Blanchester. This will not be able to heal till Carrie is found. There are a lot of "rumors and guesses" and very few facts. Here are a few questions that I have: There are other family members of Vincent. Who are they? Lawrence is supposedly the father of a lot of children. But you very seldom hear anyone say "my father is Lawrence Baker" I understand that some of Vincent's family and friend's visit this board. Maybe they can answer some of these questions. Who are the other kids? Why aren't they standing up for their father and brothers?
The only ones you ever hear about are Vincent and Tracy. I am sure it was difficult to grow up knowing that your father was always married to someone else when your mother became pregnant with you. Did that cause problems for Vincent? Was there a family history of violence and lawlessness? But at least he claimed Vincent. Does he claim the other children he supposedly had?
And was Lawrence married before? Doesn't Lawrence have a brother? Why was I told that if Lawrence or his brother came into a bar that I should immediately leave? What are their histories? And where were they the week that Carrie disappeared? The papers say that Tracy went on a trucking job after Carrie's disappearance. Where did he go? Is it normal for the Bakers to bury a freezer full of venision on their property? Or is it only when cadaver dogs are going doing a search of the property? And why was there clothing in the freezer? Was this a type of misdirection from somewhere else, or an attempt to find out how good the cadaver dogs were, and how sensitive they were to decomposition? Where was Vincent going to and coming from at that time of the morning when his truck ran out of gas? Without answers to what happened to Carrie, I know I will continue to follow this case, No matter who is guilty and who isn't. I know from talking to others they feel that way also. Blanchester is a small town, and people are people. The talking won't quit until there are answers. Everybody likes to talk about mysterys. One thing about small towns is that you can't let off gas without someone seeing it or smelling it and knowing who did it. The other thing is that there are very few really unknown secrets. Someone else knows about what happened to Carrie. They know, if she left- where she went. If she was killed by someone else, who did it. And if Vincent did it- they also know that. They are probably tired of hearing about it. It may even bother them to hear about it. So maybe it is time to step forward and tell what you know, and how you know it. There are now three county sheriff's depts. that have their fingers in this mystery. If you don't feel you can trust one of them, I am sure that one of the other's would be glad to talk to you. Contact Clinton, or even Brown or Clermont. But it is time to solve this mystery, so the talk can end and the healing begin. Just think what will happen if Carrie's body is never found. As time goes by, people who know the story will be talking for a long time. And someone will inevitably whisper, "ya know, I still think he/she knew more about that Culberson murder than what he/she ever told." Will that be said at your funeral? Maybe overheard by your family? If you know something, that could be a long time to live with it.

deputylinda said:

the best way to get the history on this case is to visit
http://www.findcarrieculberson.com/carriesupdates.html
and http://www.geocities.com/freevincentdoan/

The first link has an especially good site, with a well organised database of news media articles written through the years, and also a database taken from court documents. I understand that a person from this site did the website. You also will find that it is udated soon after any info about the case is published in the media.

The second link is from supporters of Doan. I understand that that supporter may also be on this website. I wish they would publish on their site, Doan's
statements and evidence that they feel would prove his innocence.

ok mysteriew why in the world all these question asbout lawerance ???? they really have nothing to do with Carries dissaperance ok??? Lawarance is a good man and loves his children i have known him and his family my whole life .
EDITTED BY AMRA
yes we would all like to know where Carrie is but i beleive 2 innocent men r in jail right now ........... we dont even know if she is really dead or not . the eviedece just wasnt there to prove to me shes gone ...

Do my eyes deceive me? No pun intended. Is this Ms. Evans who was a friend to Carrie Culberson, and went as far as to have Carrie take care of her dogs while she went on vacation. Only later to turn on a defenseless young woman, by slandering her and assisting numerous assaults on the family because she now wants a relationship with Vincent Doan because her ex sister-in-law is now with Vince's other brother who is not in jail?
Are you the same one who posts continously about me as well on a daily basis? The community and not just the online community is becoming ever so aware of the tactics used and it's so obvious that you cannot stand it when somebody calls you on that disgusting behavior. Everything is all fine and alright until somebody questions the obvious and the trash that is posted on a daily basis about a young woman who left this world thinking you were her damn friend. I dont care what you people think about me or say. It's commical and it's just setting the stage to cause more and more people to turn their backs on Vince. We may never find Carrie but I'll tell you one thing, if we dont somebody will stand accountable one day. Maybe not for an "alleged" murder, but for doing the things you've done to this family for the last eight years since her disappearance.

Thanks that all I care to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member