Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read a story in the Dayton Daily News, an article from the Ohio Attorney Generals Office, which states in the Dayton Ohio region, there are a glaring 99 people missing , what the hell!!!

you cannot tell me out of 99 cases they can’t solve one, after seeing these damn statistics if I ever had a loved one go missing I am going to take the law into my hands and move heaven and earth, it would be my life’s mission, and god help whoever did it....you cant depend on the police , these numbers just slap you across the face...

how are statistics of case solving in other cities?

Reactions: MFH
I saw a story on WHIO today that enrages me and it should all of us, a few posts back we mentioned about human remains found in a fire damaged garage, the victims name was Kwai Casey, he was a kidnap victim whose body was found in the burnt out garage in September.

the most disturbing thing about this case is that the Dayton Police Deptis investigating one of there own officers for a comment he posted on his facebook page, in which he said and I quote from the article..

“Karma finally got Kwasi “

this is disgusting, ....it makes you wonder with the cases around the area, is this the real attitude of our police, is this why nothing gets solved, due to there personal inputs about the victim or victims family...

I think we need a DOJ visit to clean out the bad actors...

LE are human and hold opinions...doesn't excuse the post, though. I don't understand why people need to "put out on social media" their personal comments on events (especially that dumb**s police officer who in his position should know better.) Comments like that should stay "in his home" to a loved one as a way to perhaps vent after a stressful day. Why put it out there for the masses? Nothing seems sacred anymore. It's like people nowadays need to post stuff like this for self-fulfillment.

I think a lot of officers can get jaded through the years based on their experiences. Actually I suppose all of us can get jaded through the years LOL.

I realize that LE is just as human as anyone else, but when you accept or put yourself in certain career fields you are held to a higher standard and expected to do so....LE like these others career fields need to stay the hell off Facebook, they also in a larger picture need to realize they are not above the law either, like DWI, drugs, spousal abuse, the list goes on...
As I see it this Dayton cop should have been fired immediately, period...
What others things has he posted or would have in the future..

I spent 26 years in the USAF , serving two tours in the war zone assigned to a combat airlift wing, I was exposed to a lot, saw a lot, and these exposures are deeply embedded in my mind......I keep these memories to myself, I will not ever post on Facebook or even mention them, the only person I speak to is my neurologist , for whom I have known for years, plus we served together in the first deployment...

the cops have a hard job, just like mine was, but they need to put a zipper in their face, only have a Facebook account to play “Words with Friends” and keep there opinions to themselves..

could you imagine the talk at the LE station over this open marriage issue in Cheryl’s case, I hope it was professional ....

To my fellow posters to this thread, we all know that we have exhausted all possibilities in this case, when do we close it down and move onto the next missing persons case, i realized it’s hard for us to care when you can’t get the family to actually care, there silience in this case makes me sick, I think it’s an insult to other missing persons cases and their families were worked tirelessly to try to find their loved one with no avail, those are the ones I feel great sorrow for....

Cheryl’s family I personally have no respect for, they should have been beating the streets everyday, not sitting in back seat....

I’m sorry for my attitude, but we cannot rationalize over the same thing and spinning our wheels..

I hate to say it but our suspect if he is the actual suspect, got away with the perfect crime......

that’s to LE screwups and lack of family interest.....

I don’t know where else to examine on this case , .....

I know. We keep trying to hold an interest for Cheryl's case. Unfortunately, the case has gone ice cold, in my opinion.

Until she is found, and that may take years, if ever, I don't think we'll hear from LE again or her family. Seems like they've all moved on. I want to be wrong, too, @tooltimetim . I am just as frustrated, and I don't even live there.

I’m sorry if I vented before, living here in Riverside it’s like the case never happened, it’s frustrating, I spoke with my sister in NY she stated in cases like this where the family is silient, which is rare, usually means there hiding something, that will embarrass the family.....

what else is irritating here, is the suspect who stabbed his father, stole the Riverside PD cruiser and killed those two innocent 6 year girls,and he has the *advertiser censored* nerve to plead insanity,
I firmly disagree with the insanity defense, in my book it’s just a ploy for sympathy and a free pass, in my book you kill someone by crime, sane or not you deserve the death penalty period, you don’t pass GO ....

the insanity defense is widely abused in the justice system...

I would love to get a psychologist view on how the family is acting...

I totally get the feeling that on 02 Oct 2018, cheryl died, they had a funeral and now life went on......

I see the other posts , and what Cheryl’s Friends write, well why don’t they go door to door and bring flyers, ask questions, no one is stopping them....

I know first hand what murder does to a family, we worked our asses off , took time but after 30 years we got justice.....if we did not fight it would not be solved...

I was thinking people today worry and are concerned more about their missing pets , I love dogs and cats , I own a Persian cat and he’s my best friend in the whole world, and if ever turned up missing I would turn into a crazy man searching for him....

that’s why I get the feeling that the Coker family, just acts like Cheryl died on 2 Oct 2018, there was a funeral , and she’s forgotten..

what has our world turned into today that similiar cases like the Coker case, if not solved within 72 hours, it’s old news and who cares....

not sure what’s going on but if you read the other Cheryl sites, they have car bumper magnets, tee shirts That state Cheryl strong, , I sure hope they have an Ohio tax registration, and hopefully any money collected would be used to hire a private investigator, but they don’t state purpose..odd

They aren't making any profit on the shirts and magnets. They are selling them at cost only. Their purpose is to raise awareness of Cheryl being missing, that's all.

Well as I see it and people will not agree with my assessment , I am sick to death over the Dayton Strong B/S , the Cheryl Strong B/S, and all the others who are using the “strong” reference, the Dayton strong program when it started was a good thing to help the victims of the Oregon shooting, but to keep it going is exploiting a good program , the victims were paid , whose pockets are they lining....

the Cheryl strong started off as a awareness attempt, , but without further action the awareness is a load of crap..

stop with the phoney ploy, stop wasting time like that, get out and canvass the neighborhood, speak to everyone, maybe someone will remember , they claim to be friends, they should use the military code Leave no man behind, well there leaving a man behind.

so stop with the silly exploitation to make themselves feel good , wow I am doing something I put a yard sign up...if you claim to be her friends, act like it and work to find her, selling signs and magnets doesn’t find anyone.....

Cheryl's family just gave a long interview 17 days ago. I wouldn't call that moving on at all. I know they haven't done what we think they should do every second, but her mother hasn't forgotten her.
I don't think any of them have forgotten her. I've watched several interviews from them over the last year. They're all hurting. They love Cheryl and want her to be found. WS is a victim friendly site. That includes the victim's family too. IMO they don't deserve the anger directed toward them.

please tell me when interviews and backseat silience. Has found any missing persons ???

remember the majority of the public does not sit and watch the news, they cherry pick from the internet...

I think it's very doubtful that some unknowing citizen is sitting on a gold mine of info of what they saw a year ago but is just unaware of Cheryl's missing persons case and that once a friend/family member/random good citizen comes knocking on their door with Cheryl's missing posters, the case will be blown wide open.

I think those who know about the case don't know details and didn't see anything but wish they had so that the case could have resolution, or at least move forward.

I think Bill Coker is a suspect for a reason and that likely he (or anyone else involved) are the only ones who know what happened or have any additional information and for obvious reasons, they aren't going to ever say.

That makes the only feasible/helpful option: searching for Cheryl's body.
But can family and friends do that without in some way inadvertently harming the investigation if they were to find Cheryl or something? I'm unsure of the specifics of that. Body searches would be my priority at this point.

I do believe there is that one person out there that knows additional info, from the Kroger parking lot or her neighborhood, in today’s society no body watches local or national news outlets, they cherry pick off the internet, some are afraid to get involved, these are the same people who won’t report a crime , afraid to get involved or just damn cowards..

and yes the suspect won’t say anything, but the police have every legal right to requestion him, or others...the police need to make him nervous, watch for slips or missteps...

remember the Easter Bunny is not going to solve this case, it’s going to take hard work, and someone from the police dept to show the slightest interest ....

Cheryl's family just gave a long interview 17 days ago. I wouldn't call that moving on at all. I know they haven't done what we think they should do every second, but her mother hasn't forgotten her.

Wow I check for MSM updates weekly and I never saw any lengthy news interview with the family. Who spoke? Can you link?

I've never suspected for one minute her mother has forgotten her. She is not the one imo who should be leading the charge.

Wow I check for MSM updates weekly and I never saw any lengthy news interview with the family. Who spoke? Can you link?

I've never suspected for one minute her mother has forgotten her. She is not the one imo who should be leading the charge.
There are many on youtube from WDTN but I think tb24oh may be referring to this one on WHIO. IMO it's an informative video.
Cheryl Coker: 1 year since she disappeared in Riverside

To my fellow posters to this thread, we all know that we have exhausted all possibilities in this case, when do we close it down and move onto the next missing persons case, i realized it’s hard for us to care when you can’t get the family to actually care, there silience in this case makes me sick, I think it’s an insult to other missing persons cases and their families were worked tirelessly to try to find their loved one with no avail, those are the ones I feel great sorrow for....

Cheryl’s family I personally have no respect for, they should have been beating the streets everyday, not sitting in back seat....

I’m sorry for my attitude, but we cannot rationalize over the same thing and spinning our wheels..

I hate to say it but our suspect if he is the actual suspect, got away with the perfect crime......

that’s to LE screwups and lack of family interest.....

I don’t know where else to examine on this case , .....
This one is sad and frustrating for sure. I’m feeling similarly about the Barbara Thomas case, which I’ve been following closely and which sorely needs fresh eyes and/or more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist