Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Bill Coker may be arrested soon-at least I hope so. It gives me some hope that Jennifer Dulos’s body may be found soon-her husband killed himself and cannot be punished, unfortunately, but Cheryl’s is still around.

INITIAL REPORT:

...A person who found bones off the road in Greene County told a 911 dispatcher that it appeared the bones had clothing on at some point.

The call obtained by the Dayton Daily News was placed Saturday evening at around 6:30 p.m. In it, a caller says that he found the remains on Waynesville Jamestown Road in Caesar creek Twp.

“I found some bones along the side of the road, and it was actually wearing clothes, I think,” the man says.

The man said that the remains appeared to be wearing pants and a sweatshirt.

“The bones are just bones, but there is clothing with them,” he says. “I just touched the bottom part with a stick to see if they were actually wearing and it appears they’ve either stuck to or whatever the bones are was wearing the pants.”
According to a call for service log, the Greene County Coroner’s Office arrived on scene at around 7:30 p.m. Saturday.

Dayton News

Bones found in Greene County identified as Cheryl Coker

The drive from Riverside could be done many different ways using back roads, rural roads.
Speculating...
The most likely drive would be from Riverside, get on 35, drive to Xenia, from Xenia take 68 South and drive - right turn on Waynesville-Jamestown Road, a short distance to wooded area. Almost all of 68 south is rural.
And 35 can be very light traffic.

so glad Cheryl has been found.
let's see justice follow.

chief robinson offered his condolences to cheryls family specifically her mother and her two daughters. notably absent in his message was the husband........o_O

moo

If her body was found, I doubt they'd arrest him right away because there would be weeks of autopsy and forensic testing against what they've collected from the home.

Even if a body was found while Bill was in Florida, it would take expedited testing to determine if it was even her...meaning multiple days at least.

So, no matter what happens, I think they'll get their full week in Florida.
Now that she is found, your comment is very interesting.
:0)

Cheryl Coker’s remains found in Greene County

Her skull was found according to this presser. I'm super grateful for that, not sure why.

Can anyone tell me if the area she was found had been searched earlier?

And clothes were found around the area? No mention that they were definitively hers, but if they were, I was completely wrong suspecting he killed her while she showered.

POI In a murder investigation can run but they can not hide for long.
US MARSHALL'S can go State to State.

I wish we could find that right pew.
We need to locate Cheryl's remains.

I am screaming Grand Jury time.
I thought with this covid-19 some people would confess.

Not giving up on JUSTICE4CHERYL.
This woman's life mattered.
Someone has that piece of evidence needed for this arrest to happen.

The storms coming Bill you can not outrun the storm of LADY JUSTICE
Now they have found her. Watch things move fast now. I hadn't read about her till today. I'm trying to read the whole thread.

I do hope someone is watching Mr. Bill.
Now that Cheryl is finally coming home and the wheels of Justice is about to pick up steam. I would hate for this to turn into a Fotis D. and self harm is Bill's only agenda.

From link above.

It’s been a long time coming,” Riverside Police Chief Franklin Robinson said. “We have never given up on this case.”
Search warrants were executed in February 2020 in the Cheryl Coker homicide investigation, Riverside police said a year after Cheryl Coker’s husband Bill Coker was named a suspect in her case. Bill Coker has not been charged.
JUSTICE4CHERYL

Finally had time to listen to this video/presser
I found it extremely interesting at the very beginning when LE was speaking at the very beginning that they confirmed the skeleton is Cheryl and they give Condolences to her --- MOM, and her DAUGHTERS.
That is it.. no mention of hubby or soon to be ex-hubby for condolences.
Very telling to me. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back