Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And is the husband allowed to be sleuthed?

Unless named as a POI/suspect by LE/MSM, a husband of a MP falls under our victim friendly policy:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 12.21.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 12.21.46 PM.png
    172 KB · Views: 12
I live 10 mins. from Riverside I have family there. Last week a close friend of Cheryl led a search in an area of marsh to no avail. There are a lot if rivers and a lake in this area. I am so afraid she is in one of them. I hope I am wrong and she turns up soon.

<modsnip - removed quoted post and direct response to it>

This is why I'm confused as to why this thread isn't progressing. He has been named a POI.
Mods -- is it a go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sleuths. I drive by Clancys tavern every day and live directly in the area that Coker went missing and by where her car was found. I want to help any way i can. I just found out about this case, but i am going to read up more on it. If there's anything i can do as someone in the area (within reason) let me know.

Can we start discussing this husband. Where does he work. Where does his girlfriend live & work. Any ideas what he liked to do on his days off & free time. Hobbies? Does he bike ride any of the bike trails or parks. does he and girlfriend ever go to parks together. Are there any parks located around in his commute to work. Or even around work. When he’s on lunch break does he stay in the building or drive anywhere? What area did he grow up in? Was there a place he and Cheryl used to spend time at?

Also, has the daughter given a discription of what Cheryl was wearing on her way to school that morning. I was hoping the police could describe her shoes or clothing from that day. Like dress shoes vs tennis shoes.

I am a new member retired USAF residing in Riverside, my wife and I have been following this case from day one, and I think it’s time for everyone to take three steps back and relook at the questions, what bothers us is the lack of people knowing anything about this case , I have only seen a missing person poster at McDonald’s on Woodman Dr, I think these questions have been driving me nuts, why would the husband still go to Florida with the daughter after being served, second the lying about the money, I find it odd the daughter using that phone app to find her vehicle, what time did the husband start work the day Cheryl went missing, were there any commercial vehicles indicted on the parking lot tape have a dash cam that maybe caught something, and has anyone read the daughter Marissas Facebook entry stating you have been kidnapped I think that was posted in July or August, I don’t see any joking in that, and why hasn’t her Mom been more vocal pleading for info on her daughter, and I still have a nagging feeling did Cheryl disappear on her own being fearful of her husband

Another question nagging at me why was Cheryl’s SUV abandoned in the Kroger parking lot why that one there’s enough parking lots between Spinning, Linden, Woodman and Burkhart, I remember reading something from the daughter stating that her mom did not shop there, then what’s the connection with Cheryl’s mom living on Twinning, which is in sight from the Kroger, I travel these roads everyday and it puzzles me, and the husband stated they had a open marriage, was he seeing someone at the same time, if so what does she know, the injuries to his hand by a so called forklift accident, to me his excuse does not float , golden rule you get hurt at work you report it, period, I hope everyone bears with me I have a million questions about this case, Cheryl is calling out for our help , we all need to refresh and look again

Another question her SUV found in Kroger’s parking lot is it possible someone departed the vehicle cut across the field behind the high rise apartments to crestmont dr which is the next street running parallel east of parking lot I wonder if someone made it thru field and yard and was picked up by someone and when you look at map can disappear quickly without detection, I just wonder if any of those home had the ring doorbell or cameras that might have caught someone exiting on that street, the police should check since the files for the ring doorbell are stored on the cloud for future use, I have been studying exit points from the parking lot and this makes most sense to avoid detection

On the day Cheryl disappeared, she was seen back at home I understand he was there too, how much time elapsed from that point until he reported to work , was there an argument in the home that ended badly, who drove Cheryl’s SUV to Kroger parking lot, was it him, the daughter, or girlfriend, and with all areas around to ditch her SUV why there

Where was Cheryl in the hours between dropping her daughter off and the car being found? There was mention in this article that police believe she went home ( Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing ). Why do they believe that if her belongings were found in the car? Where was her husband and his GF during this time? Were there no other cameras to capture the vehicle? .. This case is constantly on my mind. It's been so quiet in the media.

Has the police asked the daughter how things were with her mom on the way to school, was mom her typical self or upset self, was there an actual sighting of Cheryl at her home after dropping daughter off, this may seem far fetched does the husbands girlfriend look similar to Cheryl and witnesses could have been duped in the neighborhood, I need some clarification is the daughter that was dropped off at school Cheryls or the older daughters, but I do agree with Carja7 the media has been quiet, except for Whio James a Brown segment and dateline, I am all over this area and have only seen one missing poster at a McDonald’s on a Woodman Dr, I have spoken to friends and they have no clue about this story, so I seriously believe that one of these not informed residents has the key to this puzzle, they saw something, traveling around this area looking at aerial maps, having her SUV being found in the Kroger parking lot is weird, the day Cheryl disappeared was a joint effort of a few people to be able to pull this off, question I know William was served was that November court date for the divorce postponed or was it granted because she missed the date, the 64000 dollar question does the husband have his girlfriend (s) at the house, I think the polic3 need to release photos of Cheryl, a William the older daughter and girlfriend with photos of their vehicles maybe that would jog a memory from a new witness

Can we start discussing this husband. Where does he work. Where does his girlfriend live & work. Any ideas what he liked to do on his days off & free time. Hobbies? Does he bike ride any of the bike trails or parks. does he and girlfriend ever go to parks together. Are there any parks located around in his commute to work. Or even around work. When he’s on lunch break does he stay in the building or drive anywhere? What area did he grow up in? Was there a place he and Cheryl used to spend time at?

Also, has the daughter given a discription of what Cheryl was wearing on her way to school that morning. I was hoping the police could describe her shoes or clothing from that day. Like dress shoes vs tennis shoes.

He works at Costco, supposedly as a supervisor of sorts, but haven't seen confirmation as to department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke