Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen anything that describes what W. Coker does for work at Costco-but I am starting to doubt that the family would have had at least $4,ooo in cash at their house. If he worked a normal job at Costco, wouldn’t the family have been just making ends meet, like most of the rest of us, living paycheck to paycheck? This seems odd to me
Front-line supervisor. According to his texts listed in the affidavit, he expected a pay reduction due to Cheryl's reporting his affair to Costco taking him to 17.50 or 16.50 an hour.

Front-line supervisor. According to his texts listed in the affidavit, he expected a pay reduction due to Cheryl's reporting his affair to Costco taking him to 17.50 or 16.50 an hour.
I used to be a frontline supervisor, and I can assure you, I never once used a fork life. They noticed that he had scabs on his elbows and swollen knuckles, yet he claims he did this using a fork lift but didn't report it. Right.......

From your link:

The affidavit attached to the search request sent to Coker’s employer referenced scabs on William’s elbows observed during an interview, and swollen knuckles observed during another interview. Coker, according to the affidavit, said he had injured his left hand in a forklift injury at work, but did not report the injury.

Surprise surprise. Everything they've done so far paints the picture that they have a pretty good idea who's responsible..

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
They have. He's listed as a person of interest in the affidavits and warrants according to the news media who have been reporting on it today.

Do you have a link to something that specifically states he is considered a person of interest? Then we can begin posting about him under the rules of the forum. I know it seems like a technicality but it would be helpful and you could open the floodgates to the new information!

Do you have a link to something that specifically states he is considered a person of interest? Then we can begin posting about him under the rules of the forum. I know it seems like a technicality but it would be helpful and you could open the floodgates to the new information!

Woman missing one month; husband says he wishes he knew what happened

The estranged husband of a missing Riverside woman said he has nothing to do with her disappearance and hopes she returns home soon, even as police — following what they said is standard procedure — named him in court documents as a person of interest.

I haven’t seen anything that describes what W. Coker does for work at Costco-but I am starting to doubt that the family would have had at least $4,ooo in cash at their house. If he worked a normal job at Costco, wouldn’t the family have been just making ends meet, like most of the rest of us, living paycheck to paycheck? This seems odd to me

No, actually. I've seen Costco employees retire in their early 40s because they threw all their retirement eggs into Costco stock. That place is a gold mine and run by the very meticulous and smart.

Costco healthcare is second to none, and even part-timers are guaranteed at least 30+ hours, and healthcare (employee payout very little).

So yes, at his age and depending on experience (I believe I heard he was front-end management) he'd be doing just fine. Costco employees not only get regular pay raises, they get annual bonuses. You can't compare Costco to other retailers...financially speaking at least.

What a weird thing to report. Costco's one of the most liberal companies on the planet. He wouldn't get a pay reduction because of a reported "affair". He might get demoted if he were tardy 150 times over the past 2 years, but seriously, that's what it would take.

No, actually. I've seen Costco employees retire in their early 40s because they threw all their retirement eggs into Costco stock. That place is a gold mine and run by the very meticulous and smart.

Costco healthcare is second to none, and even part-timers are guaranteed at least 30+ hours, and healthcare (employee payout very little).

So yes, at his age and depending on experience (I believe I heard he was front-end management) he'd be doing just fine. Costco employees not only get regular pay raises, they get annual bonuses. You can't compare Costco to other retailers...financially speaking at least.

Very interesting; thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member