OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure if there has been discussion about the mapping/locations of these girls' disappearances, but I am currently putting a map together with a layer for each woman. Did you guys realize that at least three of these women went missing from almost the exact same street corner? Within yards of each other...

View attachment 76223

blue - Tiffany Sayre's last known location
green - Charlotte Trego's last known location
purple - Timberly Claytor's last known location

This is wow!!!! Great post L7! A possible SK trolling area?

I'm still of the belief it's not one SK but a trafficking group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A member of my family made some bad life choices too. She eventually moved away, got clean and came back for court to regain custody of her daughters. The day before court she became the victim of a SK. He's on death row in Lucasville. The other victims were children except one woman who survived. We'll never know if she fell back into her old lifestyle in one day or if she was damned unlucky :(

Oh man, I am so so sorry.

I'm not sure if there has been discussion about the mapping/locations of these girls' disappearances, but I am currently putting a map together with a layer for each woman. Did you guys realize that at least three of these women went missing from almost the exact same street corner? Within yards of each other...

View attachment 76223

blue - Tiffany Sayre's last known location
green - Charlotte Trego's last known location
purple - Timberly Claytor's last known location

I read in a forum that girls are known to congregate under a tree at one of the intersections on n bridge st--I wonder if it's the one by the pizza place (n bridge/e water) or by the family dollar (e 2nd /n bridge)

And why would driver and passenger side doors be open?
I think she picked someone up something happened she tried to run, passenger gave chase and drowned her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is wow!!!! Great post L7! A possible SK trolling area?

That's a pattern very similar to what the serial killer we had in our area did. Trolling prostitutes in a small city, dumping the bodies in outlying small towns and rural areas. He was into violent sex, choking and shaking, and it's not clear whether he started out with the intent to murder or if he just didn't care whether he killed the woman he was with.

They were nearly all mothers with drug problems, too.

Can't be the same guy, though. He's in jail. Unless they've got the wrong guy.

That's a pattern very similar to what the serial killer we had in our area did. Trolling prostitutes in a small city, dumping the bodies in outlying small towns and rural areas. He was into violent sex, choking and shaking, and it's not clear whether he started out with the intent to murder or if he just didn't care whether he killed the woman he was with.

They were nearly all mothers with drug problems, too.

Can't be the same guy, though. He's in jail. Unless they've got the wrong guy.

Can you tell us the name of the guy in this case?

Haven't posted on here in a long while but this case is of particular interest because it is happening only a few hours from where I live and I have family in towns/areas that have been mentioned. I work for a newspaper in a town that is probably a little smaller than Chillicothe and not near as industrial. Our drug pipeline is 77 from Cleveland. Same types of problems with unemployment, homelessness and drugs. We do not have visible prostitution going on. Far too small a town for that. But we have had some interesting cases of sex rings from Cleveland/Columbus. Right across the river in WV there is some crazy stuff going on.

Here is my observation though. I think instead of thinking of the traditional serial killer type - a man who stalks pros, perhaps a trucker? - the more likely scenario is the code of conduct amongst drug dealers and their mules or "snitches". We have had a lot of young women, some originally from around here, who have hooked up with these smugglers, and have been busted carrying their drugs for them. They are the fall gal in most cases.

Chillicothe, Portsmouth, Pike County, Ross County, Highland County, Kentucky, Huntington, WV - all these places are on the drug pipeline down 23. Look at Marion, Ohio. Look at Columbus. Heroin deaths, shootings ... every single day. A drug dealer is not going to think twice about taking out a woman he deems as a threat of some sort. I'm sure there are quite a few hands in this. In some cases, the women may have been romantic with the perps. I'm sure the whole pipeline is connected in this. But it's not a serial killer. Unless you consider drugs a serial killer. I think I read an article referring to that very idea and that's what I believe is going on.

Another thought I had, and I haven't read enough details to know what the tox tests said, but are these women somehow guinea pigs for new drugs? Try it out on a bunch of pros or drug addicts "no one will miss" before sending it out on the street. Instead of looking for an unknown bogeyman, maybe the authorities and politicians of these drug-addled small Ohio towns need to see that drugs are the real problem.

Just my opinion. Thanks for letting me chime in. Thoughts to all the families affected.

Unfortunately, there are many factor that could contribute to the deaths of these women due to their lifestyle. It makes the investigation very complicated.

Some could have died from a drug overdose. Some could have committed suicide and other may have been killed because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and saw or knew something.

I wish I could snatch up every person that goes there so they don't end up dead but I know that isn't possible.

These detectives have their work cut out for them. I wish them the best of luck to try and solve these cases.

Haven't posted on here in a long while but this case is of particular interest because it is happening only a few hours from where I live and I have family in towns/areas that have been mentioned. I work for a newspaper in a town that is probably a little smaller than Chillicothe and not near as industrial. Our drug pipeline is 77 from Cleveland. Same types of problems with unemployment, homelessness and drugs. We do not have visible prostitution going on. Far too small a town for that. But we have had some interesting cases of sex rings from Cleveland/Columbus. Right across the river in WV there is some crazy stuff going on.

Here is my observation though. I think instead of thinking of the traditional serial killer type - a man who stalks pros, perhaps a trucker? - the more likely scenario is the code of conduct amongst drug dealers and their mules or "snitches". We have had a lot of young women, some originally from around here, who have hooked up with these smugglers, and have been busted carrying their drugs for them. They are the fall gal in most cases.

Chillicothe, Portsmouth, Pike County, Ross County, Highland County, Kentucky, Huntington, WV - all these places are on the drug pipeline down 23. Look at Marion, Ohio. Look at Columbus. Heroin deaths, shootings ... every single day. A drug dealer is not going to think twice about taking out a woman he deems as a threat of some sort. I'm sure there are quite a few hands in this. In some cases, the women may have been romantic with the perps. I'm sure the whole pipeline is connected in this. But it's not a serial killer. Unless you consider drugs a serial killer. I think I read an article referring to that very idea and that's what I believe is going on.

Another thought I had, and I haven't read enough details to know what the tox tests said, but are these women somehow guinea pigs for new drugs? Try it out on a bunch of pros or drug addicts "no one will miss" before sending it out on the street. Instead of looking for an unknown bogeyman, maybe the authorities and politicians of these drug-addled small Ohio towns need to see that drugs are the real problem.

Just my opinion. Thanks for letting me chime in. Thoughts to all the families affected.

Yes, truckers are a high possibility. We have been discussing routes and load points in the thread.....lots of trucking going through Chillicothe and even Kenworth trucking company.

Hey all,

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (I don't think it has) but I found this interesting. Granted, I know this is a small set of communities we're talking about and this might be how these women met, but one of my first theories was something involving rehab. Anyway, this article states three of the women all went to the same rehab facility.

Again, probably not unusual in the grand scheme of things. Just thought I'd throw this out there and see what you guys think.

I mostly agree with your characterization of the problem. I live in a similar sized town in New England, with similar problems, including heroin cut with toxic chemicals, overdose deaths, and random murders. But what we don't have are any significant number of missing women, or bodies dumped in remote areas. Yeah, the dealers don't give a s* for the girls, but they usually dump them in front of the hospital when they OD, or leave them behind in the apartment or flop house as they abandon it.

I mean, you're right, I doubt if all the deaths are a single killer. But it sure smells like several of them might be.

I mostly agree with your characterization of the problem. I live in a similar sized town in New England, with similar problems, including heroin cut with toxic chemicals, overdose deaths, and random murders. But what we don't have are any significant number of missing women, or bodies dumped in remote areas. Yeah, the dealers don't give a s* for the girls, but they usually dump them in front of the hospital when they OD, or leave them behind in the apartment or flop house as they abandon it.

I mean, you're right, I doubt if all the deaths are a single killer. But it sure smells like several of them might be.

I think what I was sort of getting at in my second paragraph was, is this sending a message to someone? The code of conduct. Killing on purpose to make a point. A lot of these girls went to rehab, tried to get their lives back on track. Is there some pimp or drug dealer who is maybe saying, "you snitched" or you broke the "code". Or maybe they are trying to lay down the law so to speak to others who are currently in their clutches. Like "you saw what happened to her. Do you want to be next?" That could indeed be one person --- the pimp or dealer --- or a gang. Eventually I think someone will come forward who has been threatened by this man or men. Small town, lots of dots connecting. I feel the perp may be known and is most likely from up north. Perhaps it is far-fetched but I tend to think the drug problem and someone or a group of someones trying to make a point is far more likely than a stranger in a tractor trailer cruising up and down 23 looking for random ex-pros. Again, my theory and solely my opinions.

Hm, now that is a very interesting thought. Seems very possible.

I've wondered whether something similar was going on with the LISK. The victims who have been identified were mostly freelance. Maybe they were on somebody else's turf. So something else could be going on here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back