GUILTY OH - Cleveland, Boy, 4, dark wavy hair, Skeletal, 20 Sept 2017 - Eliazar Ruiz

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else look into this a little more?Found a few pics of the mentioned child. I can see why the person asked. And asked again. The likeness is scary. I really do hope someone knows where this child is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I did and I honestly found it disturbing. It appears the child being discussed is not even with the mother or the father at this current time. If it is of course, true.

Yes, I did and I honestly found it disturbing. It appears the child being discussed is not even with the mother or the father at this current time. If it is of course, true.

That's what I found too. Was unable to find anything on Mom, other than a first name and he's not with her. I think with more friends of friends searching maybe. Though the conversation leaves a lot to be desired I do believe the one person is concerned about this little boy. I am curious if he followed up. He sure sounded like he wanted to.

Some interesting back and forth comments on December 6 between someone and the father of a child. https://www.facebook.com/Cleveland1...137081.248731454442/10156013492699443/?type=3

:censored: They seem to be acting like this is a joke. Has anyone called the police on them yet? I'm not able to access fb to look at their profiles. If anyone can tell where these SOB's posting are located please call their area police (or send in a tip for this case)! :furious:

Wow! That kid looks JUST like the picture. No joke. Is someone calling this in?

I think that one dude who told the father of the pictured boy said he didn't care and was going to call the police. I hope he did.

I don't do Facebook and don't have friends so I don't know the first thing about how to see what you all are seeing. I just stumbled on that channel's Facebook page to begin with and pointed out the comments, so I haven't seen a pic of this kid. So, if someone who knows what they're doing could call it in?

Hold up... I'm late to the show, did someone call this in? I have been speaking with Coffee about this (Don't know how far we can go here on the thread) but the more I look, the more concerned I become.

Hold up... I'm late to the show, did someone call this in? I have been speaking with Coffee about this (Don't know how far we can go here on the thread) but the more I look, the more concerned I become.

Late last night I did find this boy mentioned or at least his name with others in a family from a govt site in Kirkland Washington. The family name is recognizable from my FB searching. The site wasn't mobile friendly and had 118 pages of non searchable documents from what I could tell. I start a new job today so didn't boot up the PC to dive in last night. All I could get info from was the google search result. Only a date of 1/17/ before there was no more room. All dates in the google result for others were MM/DD/YYYY so no idea what year this was.

I did spend yesterday searching so do have additional info. Contact me please if you'd like to turn this little one in and want to know what I was able to turn up. I have a full name, DOB etc.

Still very very concerned.

Wow, yes, the photos match up pretty well! And there is a tattoo with a date of birth that would also fit the age range.

Late last night I did find this boy mentioned or at least his name with others in a family from a govt site in Kirkland Washington. The family name is recognizable from my FB searching. The site wasn't mobile friendly and had 118 pages of non searchable documents from what I could tell. I start a new job today so didn't boot up the PC to dive in last night. All I could get info from was the google search result. Only a date of 1/17/ before there was no more room. All dates in the google result for others were MM/DD/YYYY so no idea what year this was.

I did spend yesterday searching so do have additional info. Contact me please if you'd like to turn this little one in and want to know what I was able to turn up. I have a full name, DOB etc.

Still very very concerned.

Coffee56, Please call it in! I believe you have the most info to be able to do so. I'm very concerned as well.

January 8 article. Hair very fine and wavy. And maybe gender is not so certian? I can't tell. Child may not be from area. Close to highway.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...-remains-unidentified-detectives-ask-for-help

“He was found with that hair. And you could see it was wavy,*very dark brown,” Dr. Spurlock said. “Very fine, very soft. Kid hair.”
Dr. Spurlock said the age was straightforward and easy to determine, using the child’s teeth. It is more difficult to tell ethnicity and gender in a child, she said.
“When I saw he had those top six teeth, I said, 'I’ve got to do him smiling,'” Dr. Spurlock said, hoping that little detail will spark recognition.

Det. Entenok said they're looking into the possibility that the child is not from the Cleveland area and was dumped at the Longmead Ave. address because it is close to major highways.*

Anyone know if the child from the comments on that other article was called in?

I have not. We were able to find references to WA. No proof that he's there but something other than what was posted on FB referencing he was in custody there. Or supposed to be anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seth Vineyard