GUILTY OH - Cleveland, Boy, 4, dark wavy hair, Skeletal, 20 Sept 2017 - Eliazar Ruiz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m having trouble linking, but the police have found remains in the backyard where they were looking today[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So someone has called this mother in for burying her child on property? But they didn't find anything? So I assume they directed LE to the wrong yard? Also, it says she buried him two month ago which is a little short for this timeline. HOWEVER, it must be him. What are the chances?

This link says she's a mother of nine. It doesn't say if all the children live with her or not.

https://patch.com/ohio/cleveland/missing-cleveland-boys-mother-suspected-police

If it wasn't for the suspicion of this woman burying her son in her yard 2 months ago, I would think she's a fit for our little UID. Her nose is right, she has wide cheekbones...her facial features feel like a good fit for him.

Surely it has to be too much of a coincidence to have one unidentified little boy and a mother suspected of killing a little boy of the same/similar age and burying/dumping in the same year in one city?

It's a shame they didn't post a picture of this Rodriguez woman's little boy...if he's missing he needs to be found!

I don't want two cases, there are already too many!

Landscapers discovered the remains at a house on Longmead Avenue near West 130th Street in Cleveland on Sept. 20. The child is approximately 4 years old with dark, wavy hair. His death is extremely suspicious. The child was likely dead for a few months before being discovered. The skeletal remains were covered up in bags in the backyard. The house was not occupied at the time.

Investigators did not find a child matching this description in any database.

front-sketch-longmead-ave-case.jpg
profile-sketch-longmead-ave-case.jpg

http://fox8.com/2017/12/06/medical-...ls-about-remains-found-in-home-by-contractor/

Larissa Rodriguez of Cleveland Facebook...I hope it's the right one

https://www.facebook.com/larissa.rodriguez.9699?ref=br_rs

Does anyone think there's any chance? Any similarities there?

I am so lost.

I'll catch up eventually but jeez, my head is spinning trying to figure out if these 2 boys are one and the same.

I'm not convinced these two aren't related. I think LE need to look into the welfare of her other children...

I'm sorry for posting again on this thread. I hadn't seen the update that remains had been found in the Rodriguez yard earlier, but I don't think it's a coincidence, and I can't post it in Jordan's thread as that's about him, not about the UID boy.

I'm not convinced these two aren't related. I think LE need to look into the welfare of her other children...

I'm sorry for posting again on this thread. I hadn't seen the update that remains had been found in the Rodriguez yard earlier, but I don't think it's a coincidence, and I can't post it in Jordan's thread as that's about him, not about the UID boy.

I agree that LE needs to take a look and see if there are other children in the family missing because there is a familial resemblance.

If you look at the mom's Facebook page there is a picture of her and husband with 5 kids...2 young boys dated in 2016

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I just saw the news. This cannot be a coincidence. Boy, I am not going to sleep well tonight. Too little boys... two different families, two deaths unrelated? Surely not. These little boys just have to be connected to each other.

Or he may have fallen; arms outstretched. It depends on the sites and types of fractures and if they are of the same ‘age’.

I think the report implied that one was healing/old, and the other was peri-mortem. I agree with cvaldez that the peri-mortem suggests to me a child being grabbed by the arm and manhandled with a lot of force. As we can't see the breaks and properly (expertly) evaluate and analyze them, either possible cause is impossible for us to know for sure. It would take a lot of force for the outstretched arm breaking a fall to cause a break in a child that age, surely? But if there was a major fall or a child thrown across a room, then I'm confused why there aren't more peri-mortem fractures? Would falling from the top bunk of a bunk bed be far enough to break the ulna? That could explain why only one arm breaks at a time and explain one of the breaks as the body would be falling at an awkward angle and possibly falling more onto one arm than the other.

But if there's an innocent explanation for the peri-mortem break, then how does it tie in with his death and the subsequent decision to not report his death and instead to dump him in this way?

Could it have been a decision to not report the death due to having other children in the house and not wanting anyone to come in and see the other children and discover further abuse of other children?

I think the report implied that one was healing/old, and the other was peri-mortem. I agree with cvaldez that the peri-mortem suggests to me a child being grabbed by the arm and manhandled with a lot of force. As we can't see the breaks and properly (expertly) evaluate and analyze them, either possible cause is impossible for us to know for sure. It would take a lot of force for the outstretched arm breaking a fall to cause a break in a child that age, surely? But if there was a major fall or a child thrown across a room, then I'm confused why there aren't more peri-mortem fractures? Would falling from the top bunk of a bunk bed be far enough to break the ulna? That could explain why only one arm breaks at a time and explain one of the breaks as the body would be falling at an awkward angle and possibly falling more onto one arm than the other.

But if there's an innocent explanation for the peri-mortem break, then how does it tie in with his death and the subsequent decision to not report his death and instead to dump him in this way?

Could it have been a decision to not report the death due to having other children in the house and not wanting anyone to come in and see the other children and discover further abuse of other children?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ir-Skeletal-20-Sep-17&p=13822154#post13822154

Also from the report:

‘Skeletal findings:

May have had remote fracture of right ulna, to be further evaluated
(amf 12-7-17)

Fracture of left ulna occurred at or about the time of death’

Source: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/17274

[BBM.] R and L ulna fractures?

Yes, I was interpreting the "may have had" to mean a healed fracture?

You're correct that it doesn't specifically state that, and it's not necessarily to be implied. I suppose that the statement of the left ulna fracture being peri-mortem helped me to think it was being implied that the right ulna possibly fracture was probably from an earlier date?

What does "remote fracture" mean? Distal appears to be the wrist end, but remote isn't the opposite of distal, so I am uncertain what it means. I'm also not qualified to evaluate possible cause even if I did know the difference. I would have thought that falling onto the hands (breaking a fall) would cause a distal fracture, but I'm not sure if that would be more likely to be the ulna or radius?

And we're talking about the same bone in each arm, so how do forces affect the mirror image nature?

I think I'm wondering too much with too little information for us to conjecture as to possible explanations?

Yes, I was interpreting the "may have had" to mean a healed fracture?

You're correct that it doesn't specifically state that, and it's not necessarily to be implied. I suppose that the statement of the left ulna fracture being peri-mortem helped me to think it was being implied that the right ulna possibly fracture was probably from an earlier date?

What does "remote fracture" mean? Distal appears to be the wrist end, but remote isn't the opposite of distal, so I am uncertain what it means. I'm also not qualified to evaluate possible cause even if I did know the difference. I would have thought that falling onto the hands (breaking a fall) would cause a distal fracture, but I'm not sure if that would be more likely to be the ulna or radius?

And we're talking about the same bone in each arm, so how do forces affect the mirror image nature?

I think I'm wondering too much with too little information for us to conjecture as to possible explanations?

It may mean it wasn’t as severe a fracture as the other so it was less noticeable. It may also mean it was an older fracture that was healing/healed. Like you, I don’t know given the scant information entered into the Case Report. It will depend on the types of fractures and if they are on identical sites on the ulna. To me, they are a red flag combined with the clandestine burial of this child.

https://www.rch.org.au/uploadedFiles/Main/Content/vfpms/2_Child Abuse Fractures Apr2016_ni.pdf

I think a ‘remote’ fracture is the same as a distal fracture:

https://www.nursetheory.com/proximal-distal/

I’m not sure which (radius or ulna fractures) are the more common in children of this boy’s age as I have no training in radiology.

http://www.mdguidelines.com/fracture-radius-and-ulna-distal/definition

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back