GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump: mama. We haven't forgotten - even if the press seems to have. :(

My opinion is that there is something deeply sinister going on in this case. There are likely more victims of this perp.

I'd like to know if this guy ever lived on Long Island, New York, or in the Northeast.

Deanna Ballman was a victim of foul play, IMO. Deanna Ballman's Family and Friends need to keep pressing for the truth. I just can't buy that this wholesome young lady who was nine months pregnant went to that doctor's house to shoot up heroin. Plus you have all these other woman claiming the doctor who placed the craigs ads is suspiciously up to something weird. I just tried to find further info...nothing. Any locals know what's being done by LE?

Imho, the national news needs to print his name and what has happened so that anyone who knew him and has information that could help any investigation will be aware that their help is needed.

I really don't agree with this kind of privacy given by the media to folks during important crime investigations, because of the witness problem. Sunlight is good for the truth, the way I see it. There are tactful ways of releasing the information and still treating a person as innocent until proven guilty, I think.

How did he snag that kind of privacy, anyway? Is this normal for the media in that area, or should I assume he just has a very powerful lawyer or friends in high places?

Investigators had found a substance they labeled “possible heroin” in Ballman’s purse, according to the coroner’s report. A spokeswoman for the sheriff’s office said she did not know whether tests had determined that the substance was heroin.

Teri Miller, a friend of Ballman’s, said that “none of the family thinks that she was a user."

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/11/pregnant-mom-died-of-heroin-overdose.html

I have never heard another word about this. Anyone know if test results ever came back and if so what the conclusion was?

TIA

How easy it is to plant heroin in someone's purse...

I wish they'd take his license away. It's very uncomfortable to have a creepy dr. with a hidden agenda, IMO.
As a patient, I resent a dr. more concerned with his fetishes. From the complaints by other women, and by the ads themselves, someone ought to take notice of this man's strange behavior. All My Own Opinion.

How easy it is to plant heroin in someone's purse...

agreed. 100%. My reason for asking if there'd been any more released about this is I was wondering if there might be some means of tracing it back to its source, a particular batch or dealer or something (I know, my drug stoopid is showing).

Also, if it was heroin and it was planted in her purse I am hopeful that there may be forensic evidence of the "planter" left behind on the packaging or in the purse itself.

I wish they'd take his license away. It's very uncomfortable to have a creepy dr. with a hidden agenda, IMO.
As a patient, I resent a dr. more concerned with his fetishes. From the complaints by other women, and by the ads themselves, someone ought to take notice of this man's strange behavior. All My Own Opinion.

Triple "thumbs up"

:please:

My own thoughts - Deanna went to this dr.'s house answering some ad. She didn't make it home after going to that house. Deanna was found dead, and her baby died. The dr. was probably the last person to see her. I don't remember hearing any account of the events from the dr.'s point of view. We know she told her Mom on that last phone call that she didn't feel well, and then some commotion her Mom overheard, then no one was on the line anymore. Deanna was still in the dr.'s home at that point. Now, that the media has announced to the world that Deanna had drugs in her system, we don't hear a word about what the heck that doctor was up to. It upsets me to be told things that don't explain enough. Where's the logical conclusion? Are they hoping everybody will just conclude Deanna caused her own death?

That is apparently what "they" hope for, that this is the end of it, now just go away.
Same thing in California, different case, but many lingering questions.

Logic and common sense tells us that something was very wrong with his late in pregnancy young woman, that was not wrong prior to her going to that house in question.

Something was very wrong with finding her dead and unclothed in the back seat of her automobile with a needle mark in her thigh (left ) and she's right handed. You'd need to be a contortionist to do that, imo.

How many young woman take off their clothes before shooting up and overdosing anyway? A 9months pregnant young woman.

That's insane, if you ask me. It didn't happen that way!

Let's get justice for Deanna!

How? I've been waiting for her family and friends to speak up in her defense, or her new neighbors, or maybe her ex husband, or the local people...somebody outraged that Deanna and Mabel lost their lives under highly suspicious circumstances. Why am I not hearing a peep from her family?

How? I've been waiting for her family and friends to speak up in her defense, or her new neighbors, or maybe her ex husband, or the local people...somebody outraged that Deanna and Mabel lost their lives under highly suspicious circumstances. Why am I not hearing a peep from her family?

These are legitimate and good questions, logical ones. Yet the only thing I can think of is everyone is different in life. Some of us are fighters, some of us are easily defeated by adversity.

I suppose she did have other children left behind didn't she? As I recall, anyway, I thought she did, and the mother or ex would be raising now, or at least sharing the responsibility of same.

I'm outraged my daughter died when she did, seemingly before her time, much too young with a husband who wasn't even home to give the police her photo when they asked for it. YET, everyone reacts differently and apparently he had not been in love with her.

I believe the same with Deeanna and her ex, there were "issues" and problems there.

That's the beauty of having a place like Webslueths, that will not let go and keep what we see as injustice in the mainstream of talk. We too may never get the answers we seek, but neither do I think this is the end of the story.

If someone harmed her, as I think and you think and we all think then he will do this again and again, and we'll recall Deeanna with the other victims of such atrocities.

I guess we are saying, "we care Deeanna, someone really does care" and we won't forget you.

:heartbeat:

I have wondered if LE has asked the family to stay out of the media spotlight while they investigate. LE has been unusually silent in this case. It does not necessarily mean it's not being worked on. Let's hope they wind up their investigation and do what needs to be done to give her family some peace.

I sincerely hope that the quiet we are perceiving hides a still very active investigation into events of the day and specifically Deanna's time at the doctors home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back