GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The elements that must be proved to establish defamation are: (1) A publication to one other than the person defamed; (2) of a false statement of fact; (3) which is understood as being of and concerning the plaintiff; and (4) which is understood in such a way as to tend to harm the reputation of plaintiff.

The above for anyone confused is what must be proven in order to establish defamation...not just a cherry picking of oneor two to someone/anyone's personal liking..they all must be present to be considered "defamation" and that is straight from a practicing attorney's mouth and can be corroborated if any feel it necessary by researching what under the law is necessary for establishing defamation..

In other words quite obvious as others have stated before me that no one here in the posts of Deanna Ballman thread has by any means whatsoever committed defamation.

:eek:

she had visiable track marks? My understanding of track marks are from numerous injections leaving some scarring correct? :what:

Two articles from 10tv.com - different dates, different times.

:rose:
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...family-speaks-autopsy-of-pregnant-mother.html

Tuesday September 11, 2012 6:32 AM
UPDATED: Tuesday September 11, 2012 7:23 AM

The autopsy revealed that Ballman had a puncture mark on her left thigh and possibly had heroin in her purse.
She also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine.
Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow.

Sources: Investigators Believe Doctor Photographed Pregnant Woman Found Dead In Car

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...graphed-pregnant-woman-found-dead-in-car.html

Wednesday September 12, 2012 3:46 PM
UPDATED: Wednesday September 12, 2012 10:18 PM

The autopsy report for Ballman was released on Monday and found that the cause of her death was from heroin. According to the report, she also had morphine and codeine in her blood system at the time of her death and had morphine, monoacetylmorphine, codeine, acetylocodine and diacetylmorphine in her urine.

Ballman also had a 1/4 inch contusion on her left elbow and had visible track marks.

:what:

Another article from nbc4i.com

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/sep...woman-found-car-died-heroin-intox-ar-1166686/

Published: September 10, 2012
Updated: September 11, 2012 - 9:38 AM

A toxicology report released by the Delaware County Coroner’s Office Monday notes that Ballman’s blood tested positive for morphine, monoacetylmorphine, acetylcodeine, and traces of codeine, commonly known as heroin.

She had bruising on the inside of her left elbow, and a needle puncture and bruising on her left thigh.

The FBI is assisting in the investigation, which is ongoing by the sheriff's office. Officials said they are treating her death as "suspicious"

Sources: Investigators Believe Doctor Photographed Pregnant Woman Found Dead In Car

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...graphed-pregnant-woman-found-dead-in-car.html

:what:

It says:
"The doctor, who has gone by the cyber handle “extremephotoenthusias,” has sought out other women through Craigstlist.

According to an email obtained by 10 Investigates, the doctor told others that he was willing to pay $300 if young women can keep their work “drama free” and said, “I just don’t need the drama.”

The doctor also told women that they could “wear anything but black or brown bra, and panties are essential. I will take most shots from the back.”

:cow: Drama did happen. Something awful happened. Someone drove Deanna out to that spot and left her for dead. :cry: This doctor certainly sounds like he was the last one to see her. I don't believe :no: for a minute she was shooting up drugs, and think it's sad it has to be reported that way. Just My Opinion, of course.

:cow: Drama did happen. Something awful happened. Someone drove Deanna out to that spot and left her for dead. :cry: This doctor certainly sounds like he was the last one to see her. I don't believe :no: for a minute she was shooting up drugs, and think it's sad it has to be reported that way. Just My Opinion, of course.

Curious, I agreement with you 100%. And, something terrible did happen to her. Tonight I found a remark on a blog page that the doctor's name has been provided by two news agencies in the area, but I have not been able to find any news articles with his name in it.

It is just so sad that her family is going through this humiliation. At least the FBI is still involved and LE is still investigating.

Could you possibly try the link below and see if it works, it will not work on my computer and they have not provided a news article on the drugs found in Deanna's body. Thanks in advance.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_18937.shtml

Curious, I agreement with you 100%. And, something terrible did happen to her. Tonight I found a remark on a blog page that the doctor's name has been provided by two news agencies in the area, but I have not been able to find any news articles with his name in it.

It is just so sad that her family is going through this humiliation. At least the FBI is still involved and LE is still investigating.

Could you possibly try the link below and see if it works, it will not work on my computer and they have not provided a news article on the drugs found in Deanna's body. Thanks in advance.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared...id_18937.shtml

Your link didn't work for me either. Check it out - seems like the doc is being outed in the comments section. Many locals seem to find the doctor suspicious.

This is what I saw, and if not the correct ad, please moderator, just delete for me:

Any pregnant girl in need of help? - m4w - 32 (New Albany)
Date: 2012-07-30, 12:51PM EDT
Reply to: bzqcj-3172517092@pers.craigslist.org

If you are in need of help, contact me now.
No drama please and be open minded.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3172517092
I'm wondering if she answered an ad like this and not a cleaning ad. Maybe she told her mom she was going to clean.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cas/3172517092.html

This was in the Colombus Craig's List and still opens. Not sure if it's the same person however, but clearly adverstising for a pregnant female who needs help. Was Deeanna this naive, or just desperate?

I'm the one who originally posted that craigslist ad. I doubt that is him but I posted it to show an example of a weird ad she may have answered. The ad is very interesting for a ton of reasons including the timing being perfect, the mention of being drama free(which was a term used in some of his emails obtained by news outlets) and the fact that it's NA and as I've said before, NA is not the type of town where you advertise for desperate pregnant girls. Not only is most of the town married with children but it's super pricey to live there so you won't find a lot of single desperate pregnant girls. Plus I have to believe he would have erased the ad since he's been left to his own devices for over a month.

Edited to add: the age is also way off. However he could have lied like 99% of personals ads on CL ;)

I'm the one who originally posted that craigslist ad. I doubt that is him but I posted it to show an example of a weird ad she may have answered. The ad is very interesting for a ton of reasons including the timing being perfect, the mention of being drama free(which was a term used in some of his emails obtained by news outlets) and the fact that it's NA and as I've said before, NA is not the type of town where you advertise for desperate pregnant girls. Not only is most of the town married with children but it's super pricey to live there so you won't find a lot of single desperate pregnant girls. Plus I have to believe he would have erased the ad since he's been left to his own devices for over a month.

Edited to add: the age is also way off. However he could have lied like 99% of personals ads on CL ;)

I don't think that pregnant girl ad is the ad she responded to. Reportedly the doctor was advertising for models.

I believe the local media owes it to their local community to whom they provide the news to..they owe them reporting with clarity and not mixed messages loaded with innuendo.. And yes I am speaking of exactly their latest coverage of Deanna Ballman..its very simple what the truth is and the reporter knows that..they have intentionally loaded the statements with innuendo and leaving the reader to surmise whether Deanna Ballman had track marks stemming from multiple uses of intravenous injections..or are they incorrectly using the term track marks to mean that there were simply multiple injection sites intravenously with ALL INJECTION SITES VISIBLY OBVIOUS AS FRESH on/about Deanna's arm(s)..

Quite obviously two major of different meanings one likely an indicator of having IV drugs administered over a course of time..one quite obviously would be indicative of her having fresh injection sites which would be indicative of her not likely being a regular or long term IV drug user..

These reporters full well know the damn difference just as they damn well know the way they worded it is not clear and clearly invites their viewing public to speculate about Deannas drug use...

Now I demand this media station publicly state the clarified, accurate truth of Deanna Ballmans autopsy report regarding specifically their using the term track marks!

Was it obvious there had been repeated IV use for atleast some amount of time creating a level of scarring regularly known as track marks??..

..or..

Was it obvious that Deanna was not a long term, nor regular iV user atleast judging from there being no scarring track marks..but much different quite obvious were the fresh multiple IV injection sites on her arm(s)?

The media absolutely knows the truth here and its intention is obvious in what theyve done.. I also demanded this same truth from them under their article only to find my post quickly deleted..
They owe the people the truth and not loaded innuendo..

There was one fresh injection site on her left thigh, not her arms, according to all the other articles.
Nobody else called it "track marks." I tried to zoom on the autopsy file itself that they show in the video but I can't hardly see what's in there.

Thank God, there are people out there, who care enough for Deeanna, even perfect strangers, who pick up on these things like "track marks", and misleading the public.
:(

Ref:from 252:
Was it obvious there had been repeated IV use for atleast some amount of time creating a level of scarring regularly known as track marks??..

..or..
Was it obvious that Deanna was not a long term, nor regular iV user atleast judging from there being no scarring track marks..but much different quite obvious were the fresh multiple IV injection sites on her arm(s)?
The media absolutely knows the truth here and its intention is obvious in what theyve done.. I also demanded this same truth from them under their article only to find my post quickly deleted..
They owe the people the truth and not loaded innuendo..

Seriously. Someone at that news organization needs a refresher on the definition of "track marks."

Thanks, Curious, for trying the Link ... :)

I read the comments on your Link ... there should be more in a few days, we wish something would out the doctor ... and that is where I had previously seen the remarks that his name had been provided by two other news agencies in the area. I just don't think so ... I searched all of my bookmarked Links concerning this thread and I still could not find it in a news article, commentors had posted his name, so readers must be confused. Nothing of interest on Google or Bing.

We need more media attention ... I am going to continue checking for Links.

Your link didn't work for me either. Check it out - seems like the doc is being outed in the comments section. Many locals seem to find the doctor suspicious.

I don't mind developing some patience while LE puts the pieces together, but I'm starting to resent the way Deanna is being presented to the public while the doctor's reputation is being protected.

Article from Link below does not mention the contusion on Deanna's left elbow. Comments section gives doctors name, but they have it backwards. His name is also provided in this thread.

The bruise surrounding the needle puncture marks on Deanna's left thigh sounds as though she was roughly jabbed by someone :sick: ... not a manner in which anyone injects themself. I recall being in the hospital for delivery of one of my children years ago and a "rough" nurse gave me an injection for pain which left a bruise on my arm the size of an orange ...

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/11/pregnant-mom-died-of-heroin-overdose.html
Tuesday September 11, 2012 8:26 AM

CORONER'S TOXICOLOGY REPORT

An autopsy found that Ballman had heroin in both her blood and urine and a needle puncture mark on her left thigh that was surrounded by a bruise. <snipped> coroner’s office said her death was caused by acute intoxication from heroin. Also found that Ballman had codeine, another opiate, in her urine and also morphine; heroin metabolizes to morphine.
Investigators had found a substance they labeled “possible heroin” in Ballman’s purse.

:mad:

I don't mind developing some patience while LE puts the pieces together, but I'm starting to resent the way Deanna is being presented to the public while the doctor's reputation is being protected.

You and me both. If the doctor is a POI, I don't see why his name is not released. Deanna gets no privacy and is portrayed in a light that does not make sense to anyone. ARGH.

Article from Link below does not mention the contusion on Deanna's left elbow. Comments section gives doctors name, but they have it backwards. His name is also provided in this thread.

The bruise surrounding the needle puncture marks on Deanna's left thigh sounds as though she was roughly jabbed by someone :sick: ... not a manner in which anyone injects themself. I recall being in the hospital for delivery of one of my children years ago and a "rough" nurse gave me an injection for pain which left a bruise on my arm the size of an orange ...

:mad:

That one commenter named John on link provided is quite defensive. And didn't the phone company keep getting pings from the pond behind his house for days? I swear i remember reading that early on. So she went to his house to clean/model, threw her phone in the pond in backyard, drove halfway home, pulled over on a random road, crawled into backseat to shoot up for the first time ever and then died. Ok John, sounds legit! And it's totally just a coincidence that previous women have called the police because he scared them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back