GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw this case being covered on Nancy Grace and even though this doctor has not been named a suspect, some of what Jean Casarez revealed is horrifying.

If he is involved, there is no doubt in my mind he has many more victims.

Craiglist is bad news, folks. I realize there are other ways for predators to get their victims but Craiglist appears to be the local hang out for these freaks.

Just saw this case being covered on Nancy Grace and even though this doctor has not been named a suspect, some of what Jean Casarez revealed is horrifying.

If he is involved, there is no doubt in my mind he has many more victims.

When I heard what she was saying I was thinking " how could that be true?'
How come he was still free to put more ads on CL? What a freak.

As Nancy Grace is not allowed in our home, could someone elaborate on what was said? I find it very interesting that this happened several days ago and there has been virtually no information on it.

As Nancy Grace is not allowed in our home, could someone elaborate on what was said? I find it very interesting that this happened several days ago and there has been virtually no information on it.

I personally didn't hear any new info other than what is already linked on this thread.

When I heard what she was saying I was thinking " how could that be true?'
How come he was still free to put more ads on CL? What a freak.

I know, it was reported like it just happened. WTF??

This is really a mysterious case right now. It's upsetting to think of what Deanna was going through in her pregnancy, and then to have this happen to her. :anguish:

More Craigslist Links Found In Colo. Mother's Death Probe
Deanna Ballman's Cell Phone Still Missing

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31331668/detail.html

"Ballman was nine months pregnant when she died and had planned to name her daughter Mabel when she was born. She had two other children who are being cared for by their father, a soldier in the U.S. Army, stationed at Fort Carson, Colo."

"Authorities said the father was in Colorado when Ballman died. She moved from Colorado two weeks ago to get away from her husband, her family said. Her husband's family denied that he had been abusive toward her."

Jean Cesares, whom I have some faith in, told a very weird story about the doctor in question.

She said there have been about ten calls to the police from various women, reporting this dr. after answering ads he placed on CL. They are not always the same ad, some for housekeeping, some for 'modeling' ...

One lady that Jean C. spoke to said that she answered an ad for an 'artists model' and when she arrived, he asked her to take off her clothing. She said no, and he became upset, and said he needed a model to be naked because he needed to be qble to imagine what her internal organs would look like if they were outside her body....:eek::eek::what:

He told her to go upstairs and she said no and called 911 because she felt he was not letting her leave...but then he did let her leave before LE arrived so...?

Anyway, this kind of thing happened enough that ten women called to report him. but I guess he never did anything that is provable or illegal. They did go to his house afterall... I suppose if you answer an ad to 'model' for someone in their home...?

Yeah, he wanted to draw her entrails on the outside of her body?:tsktsk:

None of this is new info. All these articles are linked on this thread already. Including the one about a woman who says he wanted to paint organs on her stomach.

"One woman who went to the home, Gabrielle Roush, told 10TV she answered a Craigslist ad for a modeling job but when she arrived, the homeowner said he wanted to paint organs on her stomach and told her father-in-law to leave."
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/article/20120805/NEWS01/208050309

Did they take his car to check for long grasses and soil samples? I hope the extra tire tracks left a pattern on the road, but worried if the patterns in the grass makes it harder for LE.

Caller to NG wanted to know if LE checked to see if a check or cash was in Deanna's possession when found? Did she drive off after being paid and then drive off without incidence?

It'd be so easy to think she didn't feel well and pulled over, but instead we have this strange ad and reports from others. It sure makes me think she was slipped something.

I think it's pretty obvious she didn't just stop because she didn't feel well and then keeled over. For one, her cell phone is missing.
I really don't think she would hide her own cell phone especially if she didn't feel well.

True, jjenny, where is her cell phone?

If she didn't drive herself there someone must have placed her in the backseat and drove her there. Which to me means 2 people are involved. Someone had to follow with a getaway vehicle. Possibly the Dr and the female her mother heard in the background. He would have taken her cellphone for fear his number was stored in it from her calling about the ad.

I am not sure her mother heard any females on the background. In the interview I've seen, mother appeared to say Deanna told her she didn't feel well, then line went dead.

"Relatives said Ballman had gone to do a housecleaning job she found through Craigslist on Tuesday. Her mother said Ballman called Tuesday evening from the job and said she felt dizzy. But the call disconnected before she could say more, Lori Ballman said."
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31329870/detail.html

I am not sure her mother heard any females on the background. In the interview I've seen, mother appeared to say Deanna told her she didn't feel well, then line went dead.

"Relatives said Ballman had gone to do a housecleaning job she found through Craigslist on Tuesday. Her mother said Ballman called Tuesday evening from the job and said she felt dizzy. But the call disconnected before she could say more, Lori Ballman said."
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31329870/detail.html

Frans post 14 mentions it. Sry couldn't find the link it was in. Regardless I still believe it would take 2 people since someone had to drive another car behind the her car to where it was left so that driver could leave.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...314808&isRss=true&Em=4&md5=&sendDate=20120804
"Lori Ballman said Deanna phoned from the job on Tuesday evening and said she felt ill. But the call disconnected before she could say more. James Ballman, Deanna's brother, said his mother thought she heard scuffling and a woman shouting on the phone."
Found the link after all.

In reference to Curious Me and the academic paper, I looked this up and it showed this particular Dr. as being a trauma surgeon in LA. I looked up the Nancy Grace show but wasn't able to play the entire show. For anyone who did see this, was there anything enlightening? Other than this show there hasn't been any new info in more than 1 wk. The Dr. in question has still not been named nor has he been exhonerated. Makes me think investigators are onto something big and keeping it quiet while they gather more clues.

Horror movie material...if it indeed this was the doctor, maybe he's gone crazy and wants to test all sorts of things on women. I just hope there aren't anymore victims.

Investigators: Deceased Pregnant Woman Transported to Field
http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_18937.shtml

NEW ALBANY -- "Investigators say a pregnant Pataskala mother did not drive herself to the field where her body was found in her car."

and

About the doctor in the same article:
"911 calls reveal the doctor has left town in the past when scheduled to work shifts at Knox Community Hospital. Last December, a nurse there requested a safety check on the doctor when he was more than an hour-and-a-half late for work."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep
Back