GUILTY OH - Deanna Ballman, 23, pregnant, dies of heroin OD, Columbus, 31 July 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The one in devious devices show is not the correct doctor. The correct doctor's country of origin was provided by the news-and it was not US. So the one in devious devices show is absolutely not the correct doctor.

BBM regarding time LE got there on Wednesday I believe:
"The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the body of Deanna Darnell Ballman, 23, of 80 Coors Blvd., had been recovered around 12:30 p.m., according to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office. The body was found in a vehicle matching the description of Ballman’s vehicle near Bevelheimer Road and Ohio 605 in Harlem Township in the southeastern corner of the county."
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/artic...-Pregnant-Pataskala-woman-s-death-suspicious-

also same article:

"Ballman’s mother, Lori J. Ballman,... had filed a missing person report with the Pataskala Police Department at 10:05 p.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter was nine months pregnant and possibly in the New Albany area, according to the report. Her daughter was last seen earlier Tuesday wearing blue jeans and a blue T-shirt and driving a gold 2003 Ford Taurus, according to the report."

What I want to know is what time did Deanna drive off to go to this job?

from the article that i read upthread it said she left at 15:30... then called feeling ill a few hours later and then mother called le at 22:00...

Deanna dropped her children off at her Mom's before heading to the ad house, as I understand it. It's about a 19 mile distance that would take about 32 minutes to get there.
A-Mom's B-Dr.'s House C-Where her car was found

Sorry, I just found out I don't know how to link the map.

From the Dr.s House to where her car was found is about 4.3 miles. Is that right?

MOO- How LE can tell she didn't drive to that location is the driver's seat was pushed back too far, the mirror was also probably adjusted or side mirrors, I will go with the seat being put in the back position which would be way to far back if Deanna were driving.

Possibly they have a tod that would rule out her having drove the car or specific injuries maybe?? Poor girl i cant even imagine wth may have happened :(

MOO- How LE can tell she didn't drive to that location is the driver's seat was pushed back too far, the mirror was also probably adjusted or side mirrors, I will go with the seat being put in the back position which would be way to far back if Deanna were driving.

You bring up good points. Although, I think she probably had to keep the seat farther back being so pregnant. Also consider the other driver may have been the same height as Deanna. From what I understand, tire patterns from another car were the big clue for LE - someone drove her car and somebody followed. It would take two people, as mentioned earlier by a few here.

Why that particular spot 4 mi. away? Did they think that car was going to go unnoticed for a few days?

Someone else mentioned there is a woman's name associated with the same address as the Dr. in question. This is true if you look up his address you will find a woman listed at this address too. Yet the media has said he lives there alone and there has been no mention of a woman in connection with him. Wonder what gives with this?

I know, none of the woman that answered ads and reported conflicts with the dr. seem to have mentioned a woman living in the house. :snail: Patience, those tox reports are gonna take up to 8 wks, I remind myself. Please LE find out what happened to Deanna and Mabel. Prayers for the Family.

Yes it will be a long wait. I was all irritated that LE had not arrested the guy until I realized it has not even been declared a homicide. I am keeping my eye out for news reports everyday though.

Thank yoy CKay for this post! Maybe this will be a sign of good things to come for Deanna and her Baby :heartbeat:

The media certainly kept this quiet!

August 8, 2012 11:30 am EDT
MOUNT VERNON — A physician who worked at the emergency department of Knox Community Hospital is off the rotation while police investigate the death of a Pataskala woman found dead in the backseat of her car in Delaware County on Aug.1

More ar CKay's Link below:

:)

Hi SoBeCzar,

If you live in the area where this tragedy happened, maybe you will hear some more news. I check several online sources almost daily trying to find any items noteworthy that can be posted here at WS. I wish the media would do more investigative reporting on this.

Yes it will be a long wait. I was all irritated that LE had not arrested the guy until I realized it has not even been declared a homicide. I am keeping my eye out for news reports everyday though.

I'm not too far. I read the local (Columbus) news. If I see anything, I'll post it.

The autopsy may have indicated that she was dead before the car was pulled into the man's treeline. So she couldn't have driven herself there if that is true (I don't know).

The car was not there that night (at 10:45, was it exactly?), and I believe the man said on NG that he was informed of the car on his property at about 11 in the morning.

His friend or someone notified him there was a car on his land the next morning. So, so far we have less than a 12 hour window for the car(s) to be pulled in there.

Oh, my. It does sound like she was drugged and then killed before 10-10:30ish. That's just mho, not reported anywhere.

I have a huge question! The mom said she called the cops after the call from her daughter broke off. Did the cops try to investigate then at all? Surely they would have gone to the Dr's house to see what the call was all about?

The NG Show (with Jean C?) said that the mother talked to Deeanna last about 3PM or so. Does anyone confirm that time of day......or did anyone hear the exact time mother talked with Deeanna?

The reports I've seen say she left for that job at 3:30 pm. So 3 pm wouldn't be a last time her mother talked to her.

Someone else mentioned there is a woman's name associated with the same address as the Dr. in question. This is true if you look up his address you will find a woman listed at this address too. Yet the media has said he lives there alone and there has been no mention of a woman in connection with him. Wonder what gives with this?

Has media said he lived there alone? IMO, it doesn't matter yet, as you can be certain that investigative media knows a lot more stuff than we do and some things they are nooot sharing. :D!!

I know, none of the woman that answered ads and reported conflicts with the dr. seem to have mentioned a woman living in the house. :snail: Patience, those tox reports are gonna take up to 8 wks, I remind myself. Please LE find out what happened to Deanna and Mabel. Prayers for the Family.

I've been thinking about your post ... I went back to review the 911 calls and article to refresh my mind and the link is "unavailable" right now, but I think you are correct - no woman was mentioned as living or being in the house. But, if the female is involved in something criminal or illegal, she probably only shows up on an "as needed" basis. IMO.

Wouldn't we love to have copies of all the 911 call records to that house???

That was the only remaining hospital affiliation the doctor had. Do you think another hospital would want to be affiliated with a doctor who is "connected" to a murder investigation? The doctor is "on the move" locally, making a few changes as a result of his recent news, I would think. Sure hope LE is keeping a close watch on him.

:eek:

I just read it today and as I recall it was around 8:00 p.m when Deanna talked to her mother to tell her she was not well. I remember thinking what odd hours for her to be working as a maid in a household.
I will look for the link!

The NG Show (with Jean C?) said that the mother talked to Deeanna last about 3PM or so. Does anyone confirm that time of day......or did anyone hear the exact time mother talked with Deeanna?

I just read it today and as I recall it was around 8:00 p.m when Deanna talked to her mother to tell her she was not well. I remember thinking what odd hours for her to be working as a maid in a household.
I will look for the link!

I've also seen a different time given-supposedly it was 4 pm when she called her mother and said she didn't feel well. I am not sure what is the reason for these inconsistencies. I think the only way to know for sure would be her phone records.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla
Back