GUILTY OH - Doyle, 88, & Lilian Chumney, 79, Tuscarawas County, 21 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Strange. I don't know why they would go to Donalsonville if they were headed to Jacksonville, Florida.

They would have to double back and go east.

What I am afraid of is they may take rural back roads and come upon an isolated home nestled back off the road and decide to do another home invasion and those homeowners could be murdered as well. And there countless homes in that area that are in remote rural areas with no homes immediately around them.

When the Issac gang was on the run they were taking the back roads because they had already killed one gentleman in a northern state and stole his car. That is how they wound up on Ned Alday's farm and they slaughtered all six of them, one by one, after they had invaded the home.

For all we know they may be hold up in a remote rural area in a house somewhere and have already murdered the occupants.

Until these people are caught no one is safe anywhere because there is no sure way to predict which way they are heading.

yeah horrible thought, I did wonder why they'd be going to jacksonville FL, they could have easily traveled down backroads on the east side of I 75 but then again, that was predictable,

coffee county ga LE FB had a bolo out on them but they either came into middle ga and went straight thru headed that direction from bibb co or traveled on the west side of I 75 to donalsonville ga

aaah, look at this map, if it comes up
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Dou...ab053e1870a6d2!2m2!1d-82.6483442!2d34.5528328

this or I 75 is the way I'd have traveled if I were going to jacksonville fl but we know they didnt' want tto travel the interstate
they'd have headed striaght thru the area of warning on the east side of I75

so avoided it but don't know how they'd have known that if at all

I don't think I've seen what gang they are with. Only that one police fb page posted earlier in the thread, the official statement stated known gang member! That was for Clark, but comparing the FB pages, I'd say they probably all are with the same mind frame.

Anyone checked twitter or other social media for them?

This is pretty scary to me because my daughter and her family live in Donalsonville, Georgia, in a rural area with no close neighbors. My daughter works in Florida and drives back and forth, often at night, and on some back roads. I sure hope she doesn't run into this guy! Donalsonville is a small town and the guy already robbed a gas station there. I hope when the guy is caught, that he is never let out of prison again and, better yet, that he will get the death penalty. Or that the police while kill him while catching him.

Since it was on the Dept. of Corrections that they said he had gang affiliations, there is a good chance that he hooked up with a prison gang on the inside while he was doing time. It does not necessarily mean he was in a gang once on the streets. The tattoo's they mentioned do not connect him to any one specific gang....I see he has many, if I had a good shot of his tattoo's I could probably figure out his gang connections if he is in a street gang. IMHO

Since it was on the Dept. of Corrections that they said he had gang affiliations, there is a good chance that he hooked up with a prison gang on the inside while he was doing time. It does not necessarily mean he was in a gang once on the streets. The tattoo's they mentioned do not connect him to any one specific gang....I see he has many, if I had a good shot of his tattoo's I could probably figure out his gang connections if he is in a street gang. IMHO
Ohio prison gangs is what I was reading up on. . I keep trying to enhance his tattoo pictures to see what all of them are but there are quite a few & the photos are not very good quality.

6610429_G.jpg
Suspects Robert Clark, Jeffrey Caley, and Tabatha Hazel. (Source: Donalsonville Police)

Kanawha County Sheriff's deputies say he, along with Tabatha Hazel, 26, and Jeffrey Caley, 28, are accused of trying to rob a gas station in Jackson County, West Virginia, but failing and then targeting the Little General BP gas station in Sissonville, which is in Kanawha County.

After a couple of failed attempts there, they got away with a customer's wallet. Then they headed south.

"We're thankful that nobody was hurt during the robberies in West Virginia, but that doesn't mean there's not a potential for a great deal of violence to occur," Kanawha County Sheriff's Cpl. Brian Humphreys said. "At least one person is accused of a homicide, a double homicide. That indicates that they may be desperate or just violent by nature."

From West Virginia, authorities say the trio headed to Anderson County, South Carolina.

According to an incident report, they got away with about $100 in cash from a 7-Eleven gas station.

After that, their mission continued to Seminole County, Georgia, where they're accused of robbing another gas station.

Finding Clark is top priority since he is a suspect in the double homicide. The other two suspects in the string of robberies aren't believed to be connected to the homicides.

In Kanawha County alone, Caley faces three counts of armed robbery, while Clark and Hazel each face two counts or armed robbery.

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Police-Looking-for-Robbery-Suspects-290439341.html

I'm surprised they aren't blowing people away during these armed robberies, simply to eliminate witnesses.

Maybe they are conserving their ammo for the big shoot-out with LE.

What amazes me more than anything..... I can't get in my truck and drive more than a couple of miles without seeing a local cop, a sheriff's deputy, a highway patrol, or some other law enforcement vehicle hiding in the bushes or parked in the center median handing out tickets.

Yet, these folks drive around and do numerous robberies, go from state to state, cover hundreds of miles, and nobody in LE seems to cross paths with them. Are they invisible ? Is that one of those cool "stealth vans" that you only see in the movies ?

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Police-Looking-for-Robbery-Suspects-290439341.html

I'm surprised they aren't blowing people away during these armed robberies, simply to eliminate witnesses.

What amazes me more than anything..... I can't get in my truck and drive more than a couple of miles without seeing a local cop, a sheriff's deputy, a highway patrol, or some other law enforcement vehicle hiding in the bushes or parked in the center median handing out tickets.

Yet, these folks drive around and do numerous robberies, go from state to state, cover hundreds of miles, and nobody in LE seems to cross paths with them. Are they invisible ? Is that one of those cool "stealth vans" that you only see in the movies ?

sadly looking for easy department $$ ??? gotta keep us law abiding citizens in order

Everyone, who has come in contact with them, should consider themselves so Lucky!

I know here, when I head to Cleveland I see Police cars everywhere waiting to ticket, thank gosh for cruise control or I would be paying out the ying yang!

The only thing I can think of is that they had multiple plates to begin with. When I heard the BOLO over the scanner they read three off. They are probably stealing more plates along the way.

No news on these guys yet? I hope the next article about them isn't another murder or robbery, but probably will be, scary and sad!

Police issued an alert in an effort to locate a green Dodge minivan with Ohio license plate GIT 6870. The driver and two passengers were suspected of shooting an assault weapon from the vehicle as it traveled north on Interstate 29.
http://www.newspressnow.com/news/local_news/article_d5429cc2-1449-5416-9c92-264d3e39cc73.html?mode=jqm

ESCAPE!?? has he been on the run since 2010?? when he escaped? all the other dates are prior to that one

The way I read it, he was sentenced and incarcerated to 5 years back on 2/11/10. Sometime after that sentencing, he attempted an escape on 5/14/2010, a few months after he went to prison.

He was then released on 5/07/14 after completing his sentence, but he had a 3 year probation period attached to his release, which he violated recently just prior to when the Chumney's were killed.

Police issued an alert in an effort to locate a green Dodge minivan with Ohio license plate GIT 6870. The driver and two passengers were suspected of shooting an assault weapon from the vehicle as it traveled north on Interstate 29.
http://www.newspressnow.com/news/local_news/article_d5429cc2-1449-5416-9c92-264d3e39cc73.html?mode=jqm

Officers continue to search for the vehicle after it was seen traveling west on Frederick Avenue near Woodbine Road shortly after 8:30 a.m.

All public schools have been placed on lockdown, as well as Bishop LeBlond High School and St. Francis Xavier. A heavy police presence was seen at Central High School, where they were searching inside for the suspect. About 30 minutes later, that scene was cleared.

Police have received several reports from people spotting a green minivan, but none have turned out to be the suspect.

http://www.newspressnow.com/news/lo...cc2-1449-5416-9c92-264d3e39cc73.html?mode=jqm

The cops must not realize that it is a stealth van......invisible to law enforcement.
They need to get out their Terminator x-ray glasses in order to see it.

On a more serious note: Sounds like the noose is tightening on these thugs.

Real smart, shooting a gun out of your vehicle.....surely that wouldn't draw attention from anyone......

WOW. My husband is from St. Joseph. My parents live at the Tuscarawas County line, and I'm in Alabama... this is so weird and bizarre that they seem to be showing up/linked-to all the places I've lived in my life.

I really, REALLY hope they are apprehended soon!

WOW. My husband is from St. Joseph. My parents live at the Tuscarawas County line, and I'm in Alabama... this is so weird and bizarre that they seem to be showing up/linked-to all the places I've lived in my life.

I really, REALLY hope they are apprehended soon!

You might want to go look under your bed.

You might want to go look under your bed.

Already did... and in my creepy dirt floor basement.

I've driven 29 many times though, and there isn't typically a lot of police presence on it outside of Kansas City.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back