GUILTY OH - Doyle, 88, & Lilian Chumney, 79, Tuscarawas County, 21 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE isn't going to take any chances when it comes to these fugitives.

You can expect a violent ending with a whole bunch of bullet holes in that green minivan.

You can expect a violent ending with a whole bunch of bullet holes in that green minivan.

Dang, modern day Bonnie and CLyde ..............and Friend

I agree!
Initially, I thought perhaps there would be a suicide, but now with all these robbery sprees, I am thinking
that he Wants to be killed by the police. At some point they will be apprehended...
It's like he wants the Law to follow him. He isn't even laying low!
He knows his goose is cooked.
What an Idiot!!!
IMOO.

Wow! I live near here and this has not been our news at all. There's a lot of country out that way in GA. Lots of cabins on Lake Seminole as well (Use to have a cabin on the lake and it was just out in the middle of no where. Lots of neighbors only visited once a month or even less, so lots of places to hide). That particular area isn't a stranger to suspects on the loose and tragedy happening...look up the Alday murders from 1973. If I had a guess...I would say Dothan, Al (which is only about a half hour out of Donalsonville) would be great place for them to go to next. Medium size, lots of motels (seedy and cheap motels), and would be really easy to blend in.

I'm going a different direction with this and going to say they're going to head west on I-10. Or, roads that run along the same direction. Would not be surprised if they are headed for Mexico.

I expect them to swap vehicles before too long in order to shake off LE, if they haven't already.

I just hope the carjacking victim doesn't end up dead.

I guess all of these robberies are proof positive that what they stole from the Chumney's didn't get them too far, which makes their deaths even more tragic and senseless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back