GUILTY OH - Doyle, 88, & Lilian Chumney, 79, Tuscarawas County, 21 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, probably went right through middle ga, glad they didnt' stop, jeesh, just waiting to hear what's next, haven't seen or heard a thing, scanner crapped out, is there a bolo out in the states he's been through or where he might be going? I've gotten nothing on my phone alerts either

Tuesday night Strasburg, Saturday W VA, Sunday SC ,Donnalsonville GA Sunday night?

Is this guy sleeping?? I guess he's catching up afte GA robbery, maybe he's Bipolar but not sure what triggered this craze

How long can you live in Mexico on $8000 plus

Hope he's apprehended soon before something else happens, like someone mentioned, carjacking....... or more murders

maybe this guy will get caught in those road traps in AL MS LA. is that located on I10 ? State patrol going to be on the lookout, wonder if he'll take back roads if still running,

next stop HOUSTON then to Brownsville TX?

How does he get into MX without going through immigration checkpoints?

Hmm about 35 min's above strasburg, did I hear them say someone stoppped by to pay rent?? That's interesting, more landlords killed
I started a feed for them, Helen Dobransky & Kenneth Bittinger. There has been nothing more in the paper, other than the initial reports that came out after the homicide. I mentioned it early on in this feed that I wondered if they were connected. Quite a few similarities. Now that the connection is there for these individuals, some are from Stark County, some from Tuscarawas County it really makes me go hmmmm!

I started a feed for them, Helen Dobransky & Kenneth Bittinger. There has been nothing more in the paper, other than the initial reports that came out after the homicide. I mentioned it early on in this feed that I wondered if they were connected. Quite a few similarities. Now that the connection is there for these individuals, some are from Stark County, some from Tuscarawas County it really makes me go hmmmm!

Sorry didnt' see that, but yes it does make you wonder!!

I keep checking in and I hope to see an article about their capture soon. :jail:

Known gang member... sigh.. and he was released WHY???

I pray these 3 are captured soon!! The two that took of with Clark, well, who goes on a robbing spree unless they were part of the murder as well??? I sure am not going anywhere with a murderer!!!

I've seen several cases were the perp fled, changed looks, etc., but don't think I've ever followed a case that the perps went on a multi state crime spree!!! This is nuts!!! If they have gang ties, no telling where they might end up, with gang members protecting them!!! I don't envy LE's job right now at all...wouldn't want to be the one that spots them, as shooting would seem easier than arresting... JMO!!!

Things like Dustin Bowe give dogs a bad name!

I've seen several cases were the perp fled, changed looks, etc., but don't think I've ever followed a case that the perps went on a multi state crime spree!!! This is nuts!!! If they have gang ties, no telling where they might end up, with gang members protecting them!!! I don't envy LE's job right now at all...wouldn't want to be the one that spots them, as shooting would seem easier than arresting... JMO!!!
I am trying to figure out the whole gang ties information. I cannot seem to find what gang they were suppose to be in. I know, in the whole group, most of their occupations are listed as MY Self. That says a whole lot about the individuals. I only live about 15 minutes away from that area so I may have to go & try to pick some peoples brains to find out what it is all about.

I pray it ends peacefully, although, seeing the weapons they are brandishing, reality tells me this could go super bad.

didn't see why they think he may be heading to one of those areas...
friends? Family maybe?

Strange. I don't know why they would go to Donalsonville if they were headed to Jacksonville, Florida.

They would have to double back and go east.

What I am afraid of is they may take rural back roads and come upon an isolated home nestled back off the road and decide to do another home invasion and those homeowners could be murdered as well. And there are countless homes in that area that are in remote rural areas with no homes immediately around them.

When the Issac gang was on the run they were taking the back roads because they had already killed one gentleman in a northern state and stole his car. That is how they wound up on Ned Alday's farm and they slaughtered all six of them, one by one, after they had invaded the home.

For all we know they may be hold up in a remote rural area in a house somewhere and have already murdered the occupants.

Until these people are caught no one is safe anywhere because there is no sure way to predict which way they are heading.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back